Colleen's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"...and now this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/07/03/…"

Colleen replied Jul 4 to Supreme Court: religious corporations may restrict women's reproductive health care

61 Jul 9
Reply by Unseen

"I've sadly come to expect that old, conservative men in politics will make decisions…"

Colleen replied Jul 2 to Supreme Court: religious corporations may restrict women's reproductive health care

61 Jul 9
Reply by Unseen

"Haha, full disclosure...I have my MA in Clinical Psychology :)"

Colleen replied Apr 10 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"This quote takes a theistic view of creation... There was god, and god created the w…"

Colleen replied Apr 4 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"I'm basically a big blubbering mess at funerals, even if I didn't know the deceased.…"

Colleen replied Apr 3 to How do you grieve?

9 Apr 4
Reply by Unseen

"I studied French in high school and at university (total of 6 years of coursework). …"

Colleen replied Mar 29 to Foreign languages

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"First, I'm so sorry to hear that you mother is gone.  It sounds like she was a wonde…"

Colleen replied Mar 21 to My Double-Identity, Being of Color and An Atheist

17 Mar 21
Reply by EMil Wentzel

"Hmmm, I wonder if GDP isn't quite the right measure for this question.  While the US…"

Colleen replied Mar 21 to Hey world: Is belief in God essential to morality?

12 Mar 21
Reply by Teri G

"Sorry to hear of the news.  My condolences to Greg, friends, and family.  Looks like…"

Colleen replied Mar 21 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

30 Mar 28
Reply by Hope

"I, for one, believe that behavior can change over time.  My entire career is based o…"

Colleen replied Feb 6 to Recidivism - a cycle of entrapment

42 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service