Colleen's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"In a moment, one voice can be ignored, but with time one voice can create a ripple.…"

Colleen replied Aug 2 to Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

10 Aug 2
Reply by Zachary C. Campbell

"Agreed. I believe the article is saying that sometimes helping is really just stroki…"

Colleen replied Aug 2 to A little story of how helping people hurts them. Especially if you are a white girl.

29 Aug 4
Reply by Brian Daurelle

"...and now this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/07/03/…"

Colleen replied Jul 4 to Supreme Court: religious corporations may restrict women's reproductive health care

61 Jul 9
Reply by Unseen

"I've sadly come to expect that old, conservative men in politics will make decisions…"

Colleen replied Jul 2 to Supreme Court: religious corporations may restrict women's reproductive health care

61 Jul 9
Reply by Unseen

"Haha, full disclosure...I have my MA in Clinical Psychology :)"

Colleen replied Apr 10 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"This quote takes a theistic view of creation... There was god, and god created the w…"

Colleen replied Apr 4 to would like responses to the following quote, in effort to educate others

29 Apr 10
Reply by Colleen

"I'm basically a big blubbering mess at funerals, even if I didn't know the deceased.…"

Colleen replied Apr 3 to How do you grieve?

9 Apr 4
Reply by Unseen

"I studied French in high school and at university (total of 6 years of coursework). …"

Colleen replied Mar 29 to Foreign languages

64 Apr 15
Reply by SteveInCO

"First, I'm so sorry to hear that you mother is gone.  It sounds like she was a wonde…"

Colleen replied Mar 21 to My Double-Identity, Being of Color and An Atheist

17 Mar 21
Reply by EMil Wentzel

"Hmmm, I wonder if GDP isn't quite the right measure for this question.  While the US…"

Colleen replied Mar 21 to Hey world: Is belief in God essential to morality?

12 Mar 21
Reply by Teri G

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service