Omnipotent Feces's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, just watched it. I second that!"

Omnipotent Feces replied Apr 18 to In need of an believer to atheist "conversion kit"'

40 Apr 20
Reply by Yahweh

"Or, better yet, just read Deuteronomy and save some time."

Omnipotent Feces replied Apr 18 to In need of an believer to atheist "conversion kit"'

40 Apr 20
Reply by Yahweh

"Who's to say that human actions and consequences are a uniform thing across every un…"

Omnipotent Feces replied Mar 31 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

"In my view, forgiveness is merely forgetting nasty actions committed, constructing a…"

Omnipotent Feces replied Mar 30 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"hahaha yes Hoke! Mitchell & Webb are freaking great.  another great channel http…"

Omnipotent Feces replied Mar 19 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"This is definitely one of my favourites.  Especially hilarious because there is abs…"

Omnipotent Feces replied Mar 19 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Interesting post.  I believed in Santa Claus when I was a child and then I grew up. …"

Omnipotent Feces replied Mar 18 to Describe your personal relationsip with Santa Claus

9 Mar 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Ello! Me too! Well, actually I'm 17 going on 18. I'm in my last year of school until…"

Omnipotent Feces replied Mar 18 to Brag about yourself!

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"Good point @Belle Rose. Perhaps us humans commonly feel threatened by others express…"

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

"I happen to be the top student of my philosophy class and yet, I don't have a beard…"

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service