Martyn Johnston's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I hate peeling oranges slightly more than I enjoy eating them !"

Martyn Johnston replied Apr 14 to Things you hate.

196 Apr 25
Reply by kris feenstra

"So if I don't believe in faeries, is that a religion? If I don't believe in the god…"

Martyn Johnston replied May 7, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"Yes, I think I can agree with you here. I've been veggie for years, but never unders…"

Martyn Johnston replied May 5, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"I can accept that if you don't want to be vegetarian, then don't be; but I'm still n…"

Martyn Johnston replied May 4, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"Not very good at this discussion/debate thing, are you !"

Martyn Johnston replied May 4, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"Vegetarianism is a religion, and atheism is a religion, only if baldness is a hair c…"

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"I never saw the point of calling veganism a religion. Vegans don't share an imaginar…"

Martyn Johnston replied May 3, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"Are there many arguments against vegetarianism? Bizarre argument; who ever suggested…"

Martyn Johnston replied May 3, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"Yes."

Martyn Johnston replied May 2, 2013 to Are those that eat meat and are aware of the arguments for vegetarianism bad people?

78 Apr 2
Reply by mary bottoms

"Monica, you say ' I cannot prove that god doesn't exist, therefore I cannot KNOW the…"

Martyn Johnston replied Aug 10, 2011 to Being an Atheist Does Not Mean You Have to Define Your Thoughts on Death

26 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 18 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service