Welcome to Think Atheist (570)

Featured Discussions

Intro

Hi Everyone! I've just joined Think Atheist, have been warmly welcomed, and feel right at home.I'm a retired ol'fart beyond his Biblical 's…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

hey, just want to say thanks

I never really post anything because my english is not that great, but I visit this site everyday and I just want to say thanks to all the…

Started by natanaelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy to be here

Hi, everyone. I'm a writer whose next book, WHAT IF I'M AN ATHEIST?: A GUIDE FOR TEENAGERS, is coming out in March from Beyond Words, an im…

Started by David Seidman

4 9 seconds ago
Reply by David Seidman

...Christian here who wants to talk to athiests...

I kept thinking how to make a title that stood out, hence I did the dots. Hey I'm Israel I'm somewhat new. Actually, I'm re-introducing mys…

Started by Israel

50 yesterday
Reply by Karlee

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Hello I'm Karlee and I identify as a human being. I believe in love, respect, tolerance, friendship, understanding, education, compassion,…

Started by Karlee

10 yesterday
Reply by Karlee

Introduction.

My name is Cato Rigas. Raised Catholic but abandoned that as a teenager. Had a brief stint as a Taoist for a couple years. Atheist and prou…

Started by Cato Rigas

2 Oct 15
Reply by Cato Rigas

ex-muslim saying hello

Hi all, Im a college student from Egypt, and wanted to introduce myself, I come from a religious but moderate family, my journey to leaving…

Started by TheVoids

10 Oct 5
Reply by Davis Goodman

From unshakeable faith in Islam to absolute denial of it.

Hello everyone, There was a time when I used to pity atheists and non-muslims in general for being so blinded from the truth. I didn't know…

Started by Free_yourmind

8 Oct 5
Reply by Free_yourmind

From Islam to science

Hi .. my name is Omar and I am new to the community .. I live in Egypt .. a messy place in which you get despised for being an atheist as…

Started by Omar Fadaly

19 Sep 25
Reply by captain kingsway

I joined yesterday. Good to be here.

Hi ladies and gents. I joined yesterday and for the love of the stars I couldn't find the forum, so I didn't introduce myself. I did figure…

Started by Scott Kaelen

12 Aug 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Recently Broke out of the Self Confirming Bubble!

How is everybody doing? Just a little back ground on myself I played football at UK and have always been heavy into sports. Now that my car…

Started by dakotah tyler

0 Jul 2

Hello :)

Hi everyone!I've been hanging around this little corner or the internet for a few days now and I like what I've seen so far so decided to j…

Started by Seraphina

23 Jul 2
Reply by Morghan

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service