Welcome to Think Atheist (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm new

Hi all, i'm new here, but an atheist from birth :-) actually christian but because my parents were forced to... Anyway let's continue the c…

Started by Jean Teneglio

4 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Pam

Hello, I'm Gabriel...

and I just joined this site :D Barely raised Catholic, none of the mythology behind it ever made sense to me, so even when I was little, I…

Started by Gabriel Garcia

5 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by James

Hello hello!

Hi everyone, my name is Brad, and I'm an alcohol....er...an atheist. When I was very young I was loosely Roman Catholic, but that all broke…

Started by Brad Leclerc

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Keep Austin Weird

Heya there, my name is Tyler and I live in the only liberal stronghold in the deep south Austin, TX. I'm 20 and have always been an athiest…

Started by Tyler

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Greetings from Baltimore!

Hi! My name is Gavin. I've been lurking around this forum and stalking the Twitter feed for a while now, and I figured I should pipe up and…

Started by Gavin

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Howdy

I'm Patrick, last name christian (don't hold it against me) and I just joined Thinkathiest. I wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm 39, from Kn…

Started by Patrick Christian

7 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Patrick Christian

Hello

Hey everybody, just found this site via stumble lol. I'm glad i finally found a place with other atheists, I don't know many actually lol W…

Started by Chris Britton

4 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Dave G

New To the Thought

For so long i haven't thought of my self as religious and this site has made me realize and come out of denial that i am an atheist. I grew…

Started by Jessica Renee

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jessica Renee

Hey there, loves

Hey, the name's Kristin. This site is fantastic, and I'm excited to meet and talk to all of you since I don't have many atheist/free-think…

Started by RxKristin

3 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Chris Britton

Hi

Hey! I just joined and I am really excited to see how much this site has to offer. A friend of mine recommended the site and well... here I…

Started by Kell

3 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

Grus - the crane

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 11, 2017 at 12:39am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service