Welcome to Think Atheist (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

Hey everybody, just found this site via stumble lol. I'm glad i finally found a place with other atheists, I don't know many actually lol W…

Started by Chris Britton

4 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Dave G

New To the Thought

For so long i haven't thought of my self as religious and this site has made me realize and come out of denial that i am an atheist. I grew…

Started by Jessica Renee

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jessica Renee

Hey there, loves

Hey, the name's Kristin. This site is fantastic, and I'm excited to meet and talk to all of you since I don't have many atheist/free-think…

Started by RxKristin

3 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Chris Britton

Hi

Hey! I just joined and I am really excited to see how much this site has to offer. A friend of mine recommended the site and well... here I…

Started by Kell

3 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Dave G

hi

Good morning, evening, afternoon, or whatever time it is for you. I am semi-new here, just getting my feet wet, and finding the neighborho…

Started by Jake

0 Feb 18, 2009

Another Newbie

So I've been looking around Think Atheist for a few weeks and finally decided to sign up. So Hi. How you all doing?

Started by Phaedrus

2 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Hi

Just thought I'd say hi to you all. I'm very glad I stumbled upon this site. I'm a life long atheist, living in once secular Sweden, born i…

Started by Peter

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Peter

Bonjour

My name is Brianna. Hi =]

Started by Brianna

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Dinah

Hello all! I Stumbled into this website and I am absolutely fascinated by it. I look forward to meeting interesting people and contributing…

Started by Art

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Frink

Think + Atheist = WOOT !

Well, I think that the subject says it all. I hope that I can contribute to the community -after I lurk around a bit. about myself? Well I…

Started by Flip

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Frink

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service