Welcome to Think Atheist (571)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone. I just discovered this site a few days ago. I have been an Atheist for about 5 years. I was raised a pentecostal Christian…

Started by Pathofreason

0 Apr 13, 2009

Hello From One Uncertain

My name is Erica, and I'm an 18 year old college freshman. I was raised in a Christian home, and blindly followed the faith for many years.…

Started by Erica Kean

5 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Scadilla

Saying "hello" with a hint of background

I was born and raised agnostic. I still consider myself more Atheistic than Agnostic but sometimes I've wondered. I have seen a lot of terr…

Started by Ellen

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by James

New Here

Hi my is Sharon and for awhile I have been lookin for places reading takin in knowledge from alot of websites. My dad was a ordain Methodis…

Started by sharon

5 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

You underestimate my sneakiness

Good day dahlinks, this is GG! I stumbled on this site a little while back, but finally got around to admitting that I do want a community…

Started by Godless Girl

9 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Godless Girl

Hello!

After being a Christian for the first 33 years of my life I finally woke up a year ago. I just discovered Think Atheist. It's nice to have…

Started by the BEattitude

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by the BEattitude

What a cool place to find late at night/early in the morning.

Hello all. I just came across this site using the StumbleUpon toolbar. Most of the time, It doesn't show me anything worth while (need to a…

Started by Andrew Polkrang

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Hi from the bible belt!

I thought i would give shout out and introduce myself. I am your typical engineering college student. I grew up going to church as a baptis…

Started by Travis Wilkins

5 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Think atheist is wow

I think I just found the coolest site on the net in a very long time. A friend of mine and me were in a book store and found a little book…

Started by Christy

9 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Nelson

Just Saying Hi

Hi, just looking around and see what an actual atheist site is like, a none believer in group think. Hope many well rounded open opinions o…

Started by J. Cormier

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service