Welcome to Think Atheist (568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello, I'm new here and there's no god.

I'm in North East Ohio. I moved here in 1993, but I grew up in central MA. My hobbies are amateur astronomy and target shooting. Ohio astro…

Started by Brutus

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

New here plus some questions about America

Heya, i'm in New Zealand! i'm slowly making plans to travel to America (it's been a childhood dream) and work in the fitness industry, and…

Started by Rob

6 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Laura

New Here

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I stumbled across this site a couple of weeks ago, and it's my new homepage. I'm a 17 year old gal livin…

Started by Noonie

13 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Noonie

Greetings from Indonesia

Hi, My name is Edward.. I'm from Indonesia and yes, I am an Atheist. I just found this site from twitter.com, I love the green color of th…

Started by Drawde

9 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

I'm new here.....and I have no atheist friends in the real world

that I know of! (rimshot) Seriously, either my friends believe in the space giant, or they won't touch that topic with a ten foot pole. Ho…

Started by Ricardo Tubbs

29 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by fixedentropy

Hi, I'm new here.

I'm new to Think Atheist but not forums in general. I run a forum of my own called Happy Atheist Forum and also help moderate a friend's fo…

Started by Whitney

13 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Terry

New member to the site

Hey guys just wanted to say hi. Just found this site couple minutes ago while browsing through some atheist sites. I've been an atheist si…

Started by Joel

7 May 12, 2009
Reply by Joel

Hi, I think I am an atheist

Hi everyone, I am not sure how I found this site. I was searching on google about something and there you were. I was raised Catholic but a…

Started by Becky

16 May 11, 2009
Reply by Laura

Hello! I'm new to this website. This website caught my attention so I signed up for it. I'm just here browsing around and reading forums.…

Started by Tommy Wong

10 May 4, 2009
Reply by Dave G

I'm new to think atheist

Just introducing myself. I'm Eddie Miles. I am an aspiring political philosopher and an increasingly open atheist. I grew up in small town…

Started by Eddie Miles III

5 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by James

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service