Welcome to Think Atheist (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi. I'm not new here.

But I never got around to introducing myself. I'm 21, male. Born and raised in Latvia, a place with it's fair share of religuos morons. I w…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

5 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Michel A. Poisson

How "HOLY" of me not to introduce myself...

Hello all. You can call me Noramoss. I totally forgot to introduce myself and I have been a member for a couple of months now. My apologies…

Started by noramoss

16 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Shine

hi

hi, my name is Andy and i joined here rcently but forgot to introduce myself. Sorry. i'm 27 years old and have always had a lot of question…

Started by Andy O. Williams

9 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Doug Reardon

Hello, I'm Christian the Atheist

I just signed up, here. I like the way this place looks. It has a vibe that I can get into. What do you guys think about Think Atheist?

Started by Christian Thompson

9 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Oscar enters.

Hello all, Some intersting discussions have been had on the forums here: I arrive with the intention of contributing. 'Think Atheist', th…

Started by Oscar D. Maxwell

4 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Hi All! New to TA as of yesterday!

Hi all, new to TA as of yesterday. Am very happy to have found this site! Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any pointers with dealing…

Started by Mecca

16 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

I guess this is where I start!

Hello everyone! I've been wanting to join a non-internet atheist community in my area for quite some time (and I luckily live in a place wh…

Started by Danielle

18 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

Struggling Christian

Some of you have probably seen me about this site already but I guess it's always good to do a little intro post, there's much more detail…

Started by Alison Rufus

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Alison Rufus

My Motives for Joining Think Atheist (Or, why I don't know if I'm a bad person or not)

Hi everyone! I, like some others I'm sure, stumbled across Think Atheist while bored one night in my apartment when I should have been slee…

Started by Heather Lynn

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Not now, not ever.

I've been seeing Think Atheist referenced here and there for some time now. I suppose it's finally time for me to give in and do my civic d…

Started by Anti-Mike

10 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by noisician

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service