Welcome to Think Atheist (569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The names Sean

My name is Sean. Uh, i guess im a noob to this site but i found it and found it interesting so i wanted to give it a shot. just hit me up i…

Started by Sean Dery

4 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Happy birthday think atheist

I joined in march 09, i know this as dave G told me. I would be intrested to know who joined when, who nwas the first ten members and if it…

Started by a7

5 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Hey, Atheists! I'm Carolanne.

Hey, guys. My name is Carolanne. You know, like from Poltergeist? I was raised by a single mother, who continues to have an extreme hatred…

Started by Carolanne

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by a7

WALK NAKED - AUSTRALIA DAY Anti-Muslim joke bad taste

So I got this Joke sent to me today, I think it is distasteful, the writer clearly points out the stupidity of the muslim religion with ref…

Started by Byron Lumley

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by zoolady

In Mexico: God Help Me!

I was surprised to stumble upon this extraordinarily beautiful atheist site. Great design (sorry, I am very visual)! I live, work and play…

Started by Frank

7 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by No name

Hello--Zoolady here

Always glad to find a group of atheists and feel at home. Is this the right part of the forum to introduce myself? If not...someone can mov…

Started by zoolady

11 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Hello and thank you for the community

Hello, I am new to the site, and really enjoy the discussions I have seen so far. I am a network administrator in North Carolina. My area i…

Started by Orlandin

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

hello i am new to this place but not this planet. also the chat is gone???

Im not that old, god that makes me sound old. The chat is gone? broke? mia? ? Hmm reasons for joining.. I hate f/\cebook, mysp/\ce, ect..…

Started by Zero One

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Silenus

New to the Site, Atheist from Arkansas

Greetings. My name's Kegan and I come from Arkansas. I currently attend Arkansas Tech University and my Net-Travels have brought me here.…

Started by Kegan Walls

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Reggie

I'm Glad I Found Think Atheist

I have been looking for a site to discuss ideas with fellow non-believers. Glad to be here and look forward to discussion and making some f…

Started by James A

5 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Forum

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Karlee 14 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Cato Rigas 1 hour ago. 34 Replies

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service