Welcome to Think Atheist (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello--Zoolady here

Always glad to find a group of atheists and feel at home. Is this the right part of the forum to introduce myself? If not...someone can mov…

Started by zoolady

11 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Hello and thank you for the community

Hello, I am new to the site, and really enjoy the discussions I have seen so far. I am a network administrator in North Carolina. My area i…

Started by Orlandin

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

hello i am new to this place but not this planet. also the chat is gone???

Im not that old, god that makes me sound old. The chat is gone? broke? mia? ? Hmm reasons for joining.. I hate f/\cebook, mysp/\ce, ect..…

Started by Zero One

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Silenus

New to the Site, Atheist from Arkansas

Greetings. My name's Kegan and I come from Arkansas. I currently attend Arkansas Tech University and my Net-Travels have brought me here.…

Started by Kegan Walls

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Reggie

I'm Glad I Found Think Atheist

I have been looking for a site to discuss ideas with fellow non-believers. Glad to be here and look forward to discussion and making some f…

Started by James A

5 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Hi all, new here and enjoying this site!

Hi, I'm new here. It's nice to find a community of atheists. I go to college in a small town in Texas, so it's rare that I meet people who…

Started by April

11 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by GreatGravitas

hello~ I am new

I found this site through stumbleupon. (check that out definitely if you don't know what it is) I have already made a few friends here. I…

Started by Desirai

9 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Noah Kane

Adding a Canuck perspective

No doubt there are more to be had than just me. I'm in Saskatchewan. I recently joined the Saskatoon Freethinker's group which already loo…

Started by Monique Reimer

8 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Izzy. Been on for a little less than a week.

I don't know how to go about explaining who I am in some short blurb, but I can cover basics. I'm a graphic design student (who has changed…

Started by Izzy

9 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Ex-Christian turned Satanist introducing myself.

Hey guys. My name's Dale. I'm twenty-two and I left the Xtian church when I was eighteen. Around nineteen I picked up a copy of the Satanic…

Started by Dale Miller-Alderman

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 1 Comment

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service