Welcome to Think Atheist (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello and thank you for the community

Hello, I am new to the site, and really enjoy the discussions I have seen so far. I am a network administrator in North Carolina. My area i…

Started by Orlandin

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

hello i am new to this place but not this planet. also the chat is gone???

Im not that old, god that makes me sound old. The chat is gone? broke? mia? ? Hmm reasons for joining.. I hate f/\cebook, mysp/\ce, ect..…

Started by Zero One

5 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Silenus

New to the Site, Atheist from Arkansas

Greetings. My name's Kegan and I come from Arkansas. I currently attend Arkansas Tech University and my Net-Travels have brought me here.…

Started by Kegan Walls

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Reggie

I'm Glad I Found Think Atheist

I have been looking for a site to discuss ideas with fellow non-believers. Glad to be here and look forward to discussion and making some f…

Started by James A

5 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Hi all, new here and enjoying this site!

Hi, I'm new here. It's nice to find a community of atheists. I go to college in a small town in Texas, so it's rare that I meet people who…

Started by April

11 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by GreatGravitas

hello~ I am new

I found this site through stumbleupon. (check that out definitely if you don't know what it is) I have already made a few friends here. I…

Started by Desirai

9 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Noah Kane

Adding a Canuck perspective

No doubt there are more to be had than just me. I'm in Saskatchewan. I recently joined the Saskatoon Freethinker's group which already loo…

Started by Monique Reimer

8 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Izzy. Been on for a little less than a week.

I don't know how to go about explaining who I am in some short blurb, but I can cover basics. I'm a graphic design student (who has changed…

Started by Izzy

9 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Ex-Christian turned Satanist introducing myself.

Hey guys. My name's Dale. I'm twenty-two and I left the Xtian church when I was eighteen. Around nineteen I picked up a copy of the Satanic…

Started by Dale Miller-Alderman

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Reggie

What's up?

Hi, im cannabliss, just joined last week, been too busy to introduce myself. I have been an apostate for 2 years now. I was raised in a chr…

Started by Cannabliss

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by a7

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service