Welcome to Think Atheist (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black and white contrast well.  Other colors do not.  Take blue and green pastels with white lettering.  Together with graphics and failing…

Started by Luciano G. Gayton

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Shine

It's a pleasure to meet you

My name is Aimee and I'm just here to feel a sense of community. I work from home and so most of the forums I must spend time in are stay-a…

Started by Aimee

8 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Summer Seale

South African Atheist

Hi everyone.I recently stumbled upon this website and am really impressed with it. It seems to go a long way to eradicate some of the negat…

Started by kelltrill

5 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Prazzie

go forth and spread the word

I,m 54 and a 40 year athiest,that will fight for freedom from relgion but have no desire to convert others. Let me tell a story,at age 25 o…

Started by jeff hogue

14 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Hello free thinkers!

Thought I would introduce myself briefly before taking on other parts of the forum!   I've been an atheist my entire life, having been intr…

Started by DocReason

10 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Atheist group donates $20k to hold gay-friendly prom for ejected lesbian student.

Started by Kris Scofield

5 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by James

Unlocking a "believers" closed mind.

Ok. I am an a “Outspoken Atheist” I get myself involved with quite a few arguments with theists, not because I try to impose my belief, but…

Started by James Rule

9 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by James Rule

why do christens have such weird sins

i was looking on a friends homepage, and he has a link for something called an ex shirt program a church is doing, he di it as a joke, but…

Started by sissybearsheba

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Matthew

Hey All!

Finally decided to join think atheist, one of the best atheist centric websites around in my opinion, great looking and even better content…

Started by Phil White

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Pinko Commie

How do I get rid of this?

How do I get rid of this?  Image of dancing man with "i think atheist"

Started by Doug Reardon

13 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Doug Reardon

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service