Welcome to Think Atheist (580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Snake in the Garden

There is a lot to be addressed in this video. Firstly, I do not believe SE Cupp is an Atheist. I found this quote from the New York Daily N…

Started by caleb daniel

14 May 8, 2010
Reply by CJoe

THE INTERNET: Where Religions Come to Die

Great vid by Thunderf00t:<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Rqw4krMOug&hl=e…

Started by Don

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Don

boobquake

what does everyone here think of boobquake? I was suprised to find nothing about it on ta:   http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/and-boobquake-e

Started by doubtingSteve

5 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Anybody know what happen to this Guy?

Jeff FlyingVLOL he's not here. He get Banned? or he just leave?any info?

Started by Danair Joa Estrare

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Reggie

I am a gun toting, meat eating Atheist and libertarian...

Why is it that people tend to be un supportive of the things I want as freedoms and yet be so virile with their own desired "freedoms." Why…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

83 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Why is it so hard to simply accept that alternatives exist?

Welcome to America land of the free home of the brave and area of ultimate legislation should we disagree...I live in a state that while it…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

8 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Silenus

What is your world view or philosophy(morality,essence of reality...) from atheistic and scientific perspective?

I want to write several essays for my blog, and im doing some research.Im interested to synthesize the philosophy of the new atheism movem…

Started by victor regalado

11 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Dave G

My ignosticism

Not only does God have incoherent, contradictory attributes but HIs supposed ones as Primary Cause, Miracle Monger,etc. don't pan out, then…

Started by Morgan-LynnGriggs Lamberth

6 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Morgan-LynnGriggs Lamberth

Cult or Religion?

Do you believe that the Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult or a religion?I personally believe they are a cult.If you have the time and attentio…

Started by Natasha Kenny

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Aimee

I JUST CAME HERE

ONLY TO SAY HELLO TO ALL FRIENDS.

Started by Carlos Lopez

5 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Carlos Lopez

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service