Welcome to Think Atheist (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Josephus related quesiton

Ok, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this.. Did Josephus mention Jesus height in his writings..? I know it's an odd question.. I co…

Started by Rob Klaers

13 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Egypt

Do we want to support a coup overthrowing a duly-elected government, or a duly-elected government which leans toward (Islamist) theocracy?…

Started by MikeLong

0 Jul 9, 2013

What about the weak amongst us?

Hard Science versus our feelings. Do you agree on Darwin's point that it may be detrimental to prolong the life of the weak or allow them…

Started by Martin Navnihal

0 Jul 9, 2013

Science or religion to decide reality?

Wandering in a vast forest at night, I have only a faint light to guide me. A stranger appears and says to me: "My friend, you should blow…

0 Jul 9, 2013

Gods evolve too

This is the kind of god I could get behind..but of course, it's just as silly.  Still, it makes more sense than some:----------------------…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

0 Jul 4, 2013

The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

Something has been bothering me and I haven't been to keen on asking this question because, well....it seems a bit taboo...maybe? So as man…

Started by Belle Rose

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

Why are you an atheist?

Hello to all. I can think of some possible answers to that question such as: 1) atheism requires no reason since it posits nothing extra, 2…

Started by red rock

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Lance Angus Miles

It is given freely - a poem

Go beyond the gullible threshold of your bigoted self. You must be so utterly alone that your fear becomes alien to others, I have become a…

0 Jun 30, 2013

Thou shalt not post in a manner that is objectionable.

Greetings everyone! I am a new member here and I took the time to actually read the terms of service.  Most of it seems pretty straight-for…

Started by Jeremy Myob

3 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Cara Coleen

hey, just want to say thanks

I never really post anything because my english is not that great, but I visit this site everyday and I just want to say thanks to all the…

Started by natanael

18 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Rey Wyer

RSS

Blog Posts

The Void of Silence

Posted by Carol Foley on July 31, 2014 at 11:02pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service