Welcome to Think Atheist (568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm new!

Right, where to begin? Born and raised a (Catholic) Christian, confirmed etc I was, until recently, content to believe that there was some…

Started by OSF Clamp

6 Jan 4
Reply by OSF Clamp

Hi! I'm new

Hello all, I'm new to think Atheist, fairly new to the idea of forums.   I'm 28, from northern Ireland, where it is hard to find groups of…

Started by David Smith

23 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Brand Spankin New to TA

I would like to post often here (not in this forum but on TA), but am unsure of how dedicated I will be able to be. I will try really hard,…

Started by Randy Rose

14 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by David Smith

I just want to introduce myself.  I am a 75 year old African American who have felt uncomfortable with my family most of my life because I…

Started by Marie Cobbs

13 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ed

Hello , G'day

Hi, just looking/lurking....for now

Started by S Huxley

0 Nov 26, 2013

Hello!

Hi, my name is Kevin and I just joined the site today. I live in Columbus, Ohio and am a social worker and I have a ten year old son. Hopin…

Started by Kevin Kurtz

10 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Once an Atheist always an atheist?

Time to introduce myself. I've been prowling around this site for a few months and have finally added a pic. He is Colonel Thomas Blood, a…

Started by Thomas Blood

277 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

What helped you see through religion

I was just thinking back to some of the things that I noticed which started to tip me off about religion's false premises. For me, I think…

Started by Cameron

24 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Joe Urias

"Hello world!"

Hello all! I signed up a little while ago now, but never really got round to using the site (I'm so organised and proactive and etc) unti…

Started by Edward Etheridge

14 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Edward Etheridge

Hello...

I'm new to the site and looking for like-minded individuals.  I may not have a lot of time to commit here, but I'd love to find some freeth…

Started by Drew

3 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Drew

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 0 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service