Welcome to Think Atheist (564)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello , G'day

Hi, just looking/lurking....for now

Started by S Huxley

0 Nov 26, 2013

Hello!

Hi, my name is Kevin and I just joined the site today. I live in Columbus, Ohio and am a social worker and I have a ten year old son. Hopin…

Started by Kevin Kurtz

10 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Once an Atheist always an atheist?

Time to introduce myself. I've been prowling around this site for a few months and have finally added a pic. He is Colonel Thomas Blood, a…

Started by Thomas Blood

277 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

What helped you see through religion

I was just thinking back to some of the things that I noticed which started to tip me off about religion's false premises. For me, I think…

Started by Cameron

24 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Joe Urias

"Hello world!"

Hello all! I signed up a little while ago now, but never really got round to using the site (I'm so organised and proactive and etc) unti…

Started by Edward Etheridge

14 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Edward Etheridge

Hello...

I'm new to the site and looking for like-minded individuals.  I may not have a lot of time to commit here, but I'd love to find some freeth…

Started by Drew

3 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Drew

New to Thinkatheist

Good morning everyone, I have to admit: part of me is wondering why I'm here. I'm not very big on social networking. I have a bad habit of…

Started by Eric

9 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by angela kozma

Anyone out there?

I found this site through the "Atheist/Agnostic" category on stumbleupon.com, and when I first saw it, I was truly intrigued. As I poked ar…

Started by Kelsey Hayes

37 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Religion is NOT the "enemy"

I have never liked the comparison that a person who has religious belief is infected with some sort of “virus.” I understand the logic and…

Started by Belle Rose

245 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Nate Townsend

IQ

Isn't "IQ" rather arbitrary and dependent upon which series of tests are taken? How can estimates of the IQs of dead people make any sense…

Started by MikeLong

69 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service