Welcome to Think Atheist (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

I am not into any religions, and im also not an athiest. im AGNOSTIC. I want to learn here at thinkathiest. I always hear Athiests telling…

Started by Ryan Beatty

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

I'm new

I guess i will start out with saying i am a agnostic trying to find my way of the fence.  I came here to ask questions and hope this commun…

Started by Royal red

13 Mar 24
Reply by Royal red

Hello everyone

I just joined. Over the last year I've re-read the Bible, read the annotated Quran, the Bhagavad Gita, most of the Book of Mormon (good gri…

Started by IkeArrumba

14 Mar 23
Reply by Redacted

hi everybody... :)

so, I've just joined the TA forums, after following it on twitter for a while. Actually, I think it was TA that found me first. ;)  A few w…

Started by pxlgirl

9 Feb 1
Reply by Adam

Intro

Hi Everyone! I've just joined Think Atheist, have been warmly welcomed, and feel right at home.I'm a retired ol'fart beyond his Biblical 's…

Started by Strass Strass

7 Jan 22
Reply by James Cox

I'm new!

Right, where to begin? Born and raised a (Catholic) Christian, confirmed etc I was, until recently, content to believe that there was some…

Started by OSF Clamp

6 Jan 4
Reply by OSF Clamp

Hi! I'm new

Hello all, I'm new to think Atheist, fairly new to the idea of forums.   I'm 28, from northern Ireland, where it is hard to find groups of…

Started by David Smith

23 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Brand Spankin New to TA

I would like to post often here (not in this forum but on TA), but am unsure of how dedicated I will be able to be. I will try really hard,…

Started by Randy Rose

14 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by David Smith

I just want to introduce myself.  I am a 75 year old African American who have felt uncomfortable with my family most of my life because I…

Started by Marie Cobbs

13 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Ed

Hello , G'day

Hi, just looking/lurking....for now

Started by S Huxley

0 Nov 26, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service