Welcome to Think Atheist (564)

Featured Discussions

Intro

Hi Everyone! I've just joined Think Atheist, have been warmly welcomed, and feel right at home.I'm a retired ol'fart beyond his Biblical 's…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

hey, just want to say thanks

I never really post anything because my english is not that great, but I visit this site everyday and I just want to say thanks to all the…

Started by natanaelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Islam to science

Hi .. my name is Omar and I am new to the community .. I live in Egypt .. a messy place in which you get despised for being an atheist as…

Started by Omar Fadaly

16 Sep 14
Reply by Scott Graves

I joined yesterday. Good to be here.

Hi ladies and gents. I joined yesterday and for the love of the stars I couldn't find the forum, so I didn't introduce myself. I did figure…

Started by Scott Kaelen

12 Aug 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Recently Broke out of the Self Confirming Bubble!

How is everybody doing? Just a little back ground on myself I played football at UK and have always been heavy into sports. Now that my car…

Started by dakotah tyler

0 Jul 2

Hello :)

Hi everyone!I've been hanging around this little corner or the internet for a few days now and I like what I've seen so far so decided to j…

Started by Seraphina

23 Jul 2
Reply by Morghan

Christian to Atheist. My Testimony.

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to share my recent acceptance that there is no God and the fact i am no longer a christian. I guess pa…

Started by Toby Briggs

24 Jun 25
Reply by Physeter

I am new

Hi everyone, my name is Selasi and I just joined this community. I am a Ghanaian from West Africa which is almost 99% religious. I am a new…

Started by Jesse Selasi

33 Jun 19
Reply by Physeter

A newbie's introduction!

Home Sweet Home!hey everybody! Im Kia, a newbie! 

Started by Kiarash

9 Jun 7
Reply by Kiarash

New and Dealing with some Shit

Hey, I'm new to this place, so hi. I joined mainly because I was searching for a place online for I could find a place to talk with other a…

Started by Ashley Winter

14 Apr 26
Reply by Ashley Winter

The Cliche and Typical Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Micah Armstrong! I have quite a long story, so I'll make this as short as possible. I was born with a strange d…

Started by Micah Armstrong

25 Apr 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Hello

Hello there I am new here . I was a muslim I live in Lebanon it is hard to express your views about religion 

Started by Anonymous

5 Apr 2
Reply by Cesar Deicide

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service