Welcome to Think Atheist (559)

Featured Discussions

Intro

Hi Everyone! I've just joined Think Atheist, have been warmly welcomed, and feel right at home.I'm a retired ol'fart beyond his Biblical 's…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

hey, just want to say thanks

I never really post anything because my english is not that great, but I visit this site everyday and I just want to say thanks to all the…

Started by natanaelLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New and Dealing with some Shit

Hey, I'm new to this place, so hi. I joined mainly because I was searching for a place online for I could find a place to talk with other a…

Started by Ashley Winter

13 on Monday
Reply by Diane

I am new

Hi everyone, my name is Selasi and I just joined this community. I am a Ghanaian from West Africa which is almost 99% religious. I am a new…

Started by Jesse Selasi

18 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Jarrett

The Cliche and Typical Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Micah Armstrong! I have quite a long story, so I'll make this as short as possible. I was born with a strange d…

Started by Micah Armstrong

25 Apr 3
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Hello

Hello there I am new here . I was a muslim I live in Lebanon it is hard to express your views about religion 

Started by Anonymous

5 Apr 2
Reply by Cesar Deicide

Hello

Hi peeps Just a wee hello and intro to who I is. I'm a Scotsman in his 40's still surfing the wave of the enlightenment that can be argued…

Started by Candide Schmyles

4 Apr 2
Reply by Diane

ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

I am not into any religions, and im also not an athiest. im AGNOSTIC. I want to learn here at thinkathiest. I always hear Athiests telling…

Started by Ryan Beatty

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

I'm new

I guess i will start out with saying i am a agnostic trying to find my way of the fence.  I came here to ask questions and hope this commun…

Started by Royal red

13 Mar 24
Reply by Royal red

Hello everyone

I just joined. Over the last year I've re-read the Bible, read the annotated Quran, the Bhagavad Gita, most of the Book of Mormon (good gri…

Started by IkeArrumba

14 Mar 23
Reply by Redacted

hi everybody... :)

so, I've just joined the TA forums, after following it on twitter for a while. Actually, I think it was TA that found me first. ;)  A few w…

Started by pxlgirl

9 Feb 1
Reply by Adam

Intro

Hi Everyone! I've just joined Think Atheist, have been warmly welcomed, and feel right at home.I'm a retired ol'fart beyond his Biblical 's…

Started by Strass Strass

7 Jan 22
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 6 minutes ago. 90 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service