Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (455)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Education vs Belief

In The God Delusion Dawkins cites a survey or study that showed religious belief decreasing as a proportioned opposite of education increas…

Started by Johnny

9 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Dave G

What would it take for you to be convinced?

If a guy appeared before you and started doing magical things claiming to be god, would you be convinced? What if he had encyclopedic knowl…

Started by Christy

22 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave G

My first honest reply!!!!

I issue a challenge. Can anybody find a more honest christian? Thought you guys would enjoy this... I have a friend who lives close to me…

Started by Mac

146 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Fending off liberal sensibilities

I have a question.. As we live in a liberal society where everybody has the "right" to voice there opinion on the supernatural without foun…

Started by Mac

5 May 31, 2009
Reply by Frink

Art, Culture, and Religion

Did some of the worlds greatest masterpieces arise out of religion? Symphonies, paintings, murals, architecture, poetry, plays, novels. If…

Started by Atheist Ninja

11 May 31, 2009
Reply by doone

Has evolution really been observed? (LOL)

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/508.asp A good laugh at least. What about wingless beetles, antibiotic resistance, peppered moths and…

Started by Sophie

4 May 29, 2009
Reply by DjinnDjinn

Oh, No! It's Making Well-Reasoned Arguments Backed With Facts! Run!

I think "The Onion" must have come to TA and read some of the discussions started by religious people trying to convince us we're wrong. Th…

Started by Matthew

3 May 29, 2009
Reply by Atheist Ninja

Trying to think of a good retort

Hi folks, I have a lot of Facebook 'friends' from my bad old fundie days, and usually I try to avoid any public discussion with them on Fa…

Started by Jim Turner

32 May 19, 2009
Reply by Laura

We have Faith

Here's another one that gets tossed around a bunch and some times people do not have a good answer for it or argument against it. "Well, I…

Started by MightyMateo

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Michel A. Poisson

Why must god be good?

I'm an atheist but once in a while, I sometimes think perhaps such a beautiful universe was created by an extremely powerful sentient being…

Started by Fumble

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 23 minutes ago. 46 Replies

What is "Rational thinking"?

Started by Roy Plisko in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Roy Plisko 31 minutes ago. 176 Replies

The Angelina Jolie Effect

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Belle Rose 49 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service