Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ultimate questions for christian apologist

This Sunday I will be attending my parents church. Their church has invited a christian apologist by the name of Dr. Brad Harrub This guy i…

Started by Happy Tikiman

9 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Dave G

CHRISTIANS

Christians make up 75% of the UNITED STATES POPULATION Christians make up 75% of the PRISON POPULATION Federal Bureau of Prisons 1997 Wa…

Started by Kiamema

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Nelson can you help a sister out? =)

Nelson.... I ran across this article and would like you to read it and I would love to read your thoughts on it..and anyone else who would…

Started by ANGEL TAFOYA

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

"Non-committal" Theists

My Catholic father has really been hurt that I espouse atheism. He likes to say things like "You're not REALLY an atheist, because you cele…

Started by Wendy

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Serotonin Wraith

Personality of God [ I'm writing a paper ]

Discuss the personality of a god. You can pick any god you like, from the Christian god, Muslim god, or a god from Greek mythology. If you…

Started by Monica Anne

6 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by noisician

Drugs are the the key into heaven. (and other retarded claims)

what? I had my brother suggest this video to me today. I guess he thinks it supports an actual concept worthy of discussion. The misinte…

Started by Eric

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Christians who try to sound intelligent, but fail miserably...

"If we were to look at a beautiful painting and exclaim over how such a masterpiece just formed on its own, we would be called fools. Yet m…

Started by Beka

39 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by James C

The bigot card

Lately, a theistic tactic has been to accuse doubters of bigotry or intolerance of religious people. This is in response to challenges by n…

Started by Brutus

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Brutus

Theist arguments are so bad....

Theist arguments are so bad... How bad are they? Theist arguments are so bad, even Micheal Jackson would run out of the parking ramp if he…

Started by Matthew

6 Jun 29, 2009

Westboro Baptist and Errancy

I've been checking out vids on the Westboro Baptist/ Phelps clan/ God Hates Fags groups. I am not finding much that Fred Phelps is errant o…

Started by Gaytor

7 Jun 29, 2009

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service