Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New film 'Creation' one more one sided decision

This is quite long but I thought would be of interest. Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America' A British film about…

Started by elaine kilshaw

11 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

The F word - "faith"

FAITH To me, this word is one of the most tiresome and frustrating words in the english language. It is the most frequent retort that I en…

Started by Mac

10 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by a7

Taste my Jesus!

I don't know if this anecdote has made an appearance here yet, so I apologize for being redundant if it has. It's yet another cute little s…

Started by Shine

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

50 Reasons I Reject Evolution

1.) Because I don’t like the idea that we came from apes… despite that humans are categorically defined and classified as apes. 2.) Becaus…

Started by Sophie

17 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Dumb it down for the believers.

I think one of the problems with the atheist movement is we are dealing with people that many of whom are not the sharpest tools in the she…

Started by Shamus

12 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Shamus

no religion and an end to war.seeing the future.

Found this on the internet. It seems therer is some hope for the future. No religion and an end to war: how thinkers see the future Peopl…

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

a must read book

I just have top recommend MarkTwain's 'Letters from the Earth, Uncensored Writings, I was in fits of laughter. It reflected some of my own…

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

ultimate questions for christian apologist

This Sunday I will be attending my parents church. Their church has invited a christian apologist by the name of Dr. Brad Harrub This guy i…

Started by Happy Tikiman

9 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Dave G

CHRISTIANS

Christians make up 75% of the UNITED STATES POPULATION Christians make up 75% of the PRISON POPULATION Federal Bureau of Prisons 1997 Wa…

Started by Kiamema

1 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Nelson can you help a sister out? =)

Nelson.... I ran across this article and would like you to read it and I would love to read your thoughts on it..and anyone else who would…

Started by ANGEL TAFOYA

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service