Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The "Does God Exist?" Macedonia Commercial

I'm seeing this video being repeatedly posted on Facebook as it chains its way though the theist world. From what I've gathered from the Yo…

Started by Johnny

9 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Seamus Corbett

coming out

I am proud of myself today. I went to my local Writers Group where the Speaker wrote Christian books and was talking about Jesus, and that…

Started by elaine kilshaw

10 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Jason Brown

Bible correlation

Hey, I've had numerous theists ask me to try and explain why The Bibles stories, written by many different authors from across the globe, f…

Started by Bob Parkinson

26 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by JackRussell8888

New film 'Creation' one more one sided decision

This is quite long but I thought would be of interest. Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America' A British film about…

11 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

The F word - "faith"

FAITH To me, this word is one of the most tiresome and frustrating words in the english language. It is the most frequent retort that I en…

Started by Mac

10 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by a7

Taste my Jesus!

I don't know if this anecdote has made an appearance here yet, so I apologize for being redundant if it has. It's yet another cute little s…

Started by Shine

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

50 Reasons I Reject Evolution

1.) Because I don’t like the idea that we came from apes… despite that humans are categorically defined and classified as apes. 2.) Becaus…

Started by Sophie

17 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Dumb it down for the believers.

I think one of the problems with the atheist movement is we are dealing with people that many of whom are not the sharpest tools in the she…

Started by Shamus

12 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Shamus

no religion and an end to war.seeing the future.

Found this on the internet. It seems therer is some hope for the future. No religion and an end to war: how thinkers see the future Peopl…

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

a must read book

I just have top recommend MarkTwain's 'Letters from the Earth, Uncensored Writings, I was in fits of laughter. It reflected some of my own…

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service