Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

http://www.magic-city-news.com/Entertainment_8/Debating_Dr_Laura_Schlesinger12743.shtml

Started by Kristy

20 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Kristy

Food for Thought....

Hi All- Honestly ran across this website by mistake (no, really?) and thought I’d put this out there for consideration. I’m painting with a…

Started by Pilgrim

51 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Amy Victoria

Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him.

Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him. by Kirk Cameron has gone too far! But we can stop him - Facebook http://www.youtube.com

Started by Savage Science

56 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

Ray Comfort

Anyone heard or read this tripe? Quite funny, actually. Someone's done a little critique of his "The Beauty of a Broken Spirit-Atheism (Wa…

Started by S S Tragus

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by ralph mcrae

This is how we do it.

For the Feast The blood of a cow slaughtered for the celebrations of the first day of the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Adha flows over a stone…

Started by Kirk Holden

1 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Doug Reardon

How atheists find their identity

Guys, I really enjoyed reading through your website and had a great laugh at your videos - most of them are hilarious!!! Well, I was just w…

Started by Alphamatic

238 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Alphamatic

Kirk Cameron Backlash

With Cameron and Comfort giving out 50,000 free copies of Origin of Species will that stupid introduction, I was thinking, what if we did t…

Started by Ty

23 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Shine

How to refute the "Evidence" of the arc on Mt. Arrarat.

In one of my recent "debates" with my fundie xtian coworkers, they had mentioned the "remnants" of something on the top of Mt. Arrarat and…

Started by Matthew

44 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kirk Holden

Observed Evolution

Having the good-old creation V evolution debate with one of my aunts (back-and-forth via Facebook). Her claim of the moment is that there…

Started by Johnny

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

The Stalin card.

I'm curious how you all respond to this increasingly popular argument. When pointing out all the horrors and suffering religious belief ha…

Started by Brutus

34 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by noisician

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 4 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service