Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You can’t reason someone out of something they weren’t reasoned into to begin with.

I’ve been having a rather long online debate with an old friend who has become a fundamentalist Christian. The debate started because he po…

Started by Allen Sneed

20 May 2, 2010
Reply by Eric VanDeGenachte

Are Christians Waiting for the Return of Jesus still?

Our understanding of Jesus and the purpose of the Bible differs.Most of us Atheists see Christians as waiting for the impending. We've all…

Started by Gaytor

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

The Problem of Evil

The argument from design often contends the world as "too beautiful or good to have emerged without a benevolent creator." However, how d…

Started by Olivia Kuo

3 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Holy Crap what have I done?

It all started when I saw this posted on my grandmas Facebook page   WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Press 1 for English. Press 2…

Started by Jessica Renee

23 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Danair Joa Estrare

I could use some help... yet again....

My brother  recently found out I am an atheist and is having a hard time dealing with it. He feels that I am lost and that I am not thinkin…

Started by Mr Good Without God

15 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Wesley

The near death experience argument.

Really I don't know anyone who has had one, or do I want to. Further I have not really investigated it much either or do I want to. So in…

Started by Chris H

33 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Owen

Can bible claims be proven true, or proven false? You decide.

The problem for gods and prophets is that they can’t resist making specific claims. Those are testable and verifiable. What claims in the b…

Started by Chrissi Ashby

9 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Joni

There's hope yet...

I went out for drinks the other night with a couple friends of mine, and one of them is a devout Christian.  We've had MANY debates on Face…

Started by Nate

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Prazzie

My friend just made me feel hurt.

I'm agnostic. My friend is a religious nut. He has refused a Christmas card/gift from me because according to him, "you don't believe or ce…

Started by Desirai

23 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by NatureBoy

I need help!

I recently posted a Carl Sagan quote to my facebook profile in honour of their 'A' week. Since posting this quote, my old "southern baptist…

Started by Mr Good Without God

77 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by