Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Points of Unbelief

While I was in Missouri for my grandfather's funeral (who was a Southern Baptist preacher), I tried to go along with whatever my family wan…

Started by CJoe

10 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by CJoe

What is a "nonempirical" object?

Today my Ethics class got out early, so I sat down to talk with some people in the student center lounge.  A classmate from my last semeste…

Started by Shine

4 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Shine

Stupidity 101: Atheists Don't Exist

Palm Heights Baptist Church Posted a Sign saying that "we don't exist." Sure, there's the theoretical possibility that we don't exist. T…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

11 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Matthew

Arguing With a Brick Wall 101

What's your secret?   Someone asked me today, "If God made air how do Atheists breathe?"   I had to explain to him the obvious presence of…

Started by Desota

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Desota

Are You Ready To Give Up on the Human Soul and the Eternal Being?

My de-conversion has been a decade long process that only recently ended with the final realization that I am an atheist.  The mental strug…

Started by Benjamin

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Benjamin

Please Select Your Preference Below:

When I buy airline tickets, there's usually a box directing me to choose whether I'd like to sit by the window and what type of meal I want…

Started by CJoe

16 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by TaLia Ruiz

"I was an Athiest once!"

Anyone else ever have this thrown at them? I had this thrown at me a while ago and at the time, I did not have a good response to it. My re…

Started by Matthew

18 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

Why It's So Tricky For Atheists to Debate With Believers

http://www.alternet.org/belief/145172/why_it%27s_so_tricky_for_atheists_to_debate_with_believers/?page=1This is only the first of four page…

Started by Philip

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by doone

The unimaginable God can never be touched even by your intelligence or logic

The unimaginable God can never be touched even by your intelligence or logic   The unimaginable God can never be touched even by your in…

Started by Anil Antony

4 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

Proof for existence of unimaginable God beyond the boundary of space

Proof for existence of unimaginable God beyond the boundary of space The boundary of the Universe need not be made of the same material (fi…

Started by Anil Antony

7 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Strega 3 minutes ago. 17 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 43 minutes ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service