Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apparently Christians have made a new date for the Apocalypse... again. O.o

Okay... umm... so I was surfing youtube and I came across a bunch of videos made by various Christians claiming that the "Rapture" was to h…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

17 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Big Three challenge. (Abrahamic religion plagarism.)

Can someone...anyone.... find me a single article of the Christian, Muslim or Jewish faith that was not stolen (even inadvertently) from an…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

4 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

The Rate of Miscarriage

Some years ago a biology professor told me that about four out of five pregnancies result in miscarriage, usually before the woman even kno…

Started by Jean Smith

13 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by mike maloney

My bull crap meter is going haywire!

Wow.  Just wow.http://www.faithfacts.org/search-for-truth/questions-of-christians/is-christianity-based-on-blind-faithMy favorite lines: "B…

Started by Mario Rodgers

10 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

A universe from nothing :)?

Most of us hear this question repeatedly, my response was always, our brain is used to patterns, but even if you answered this question wit…

Started by mona anne kot

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Creation as described in Genesis = Evolution

I was amazed at an argument by a theist that evolution and creation as described in Genesis is only  a description of evolution.... Basical…

Started by Chris H

4 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Reality strikes without warning.

As an IT analyst, I deal with many different people, each with different levels of competency.While working with a clients computer, I was…

Started by Orlandin

6 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Pinko Commie

Replying to people who want to convert you through "JESUS MAIL"

I recently told a close friend of mine that I am atheist, sure thing. The next day I received the copied and pasted - Heaven story. Thing i…

Started by Chris H

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Believers Challenge for Atheists

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/atheismintro.html#slyF8Pobs0CdOkay... I found this link while surfing the internet for "Einstein G…

23 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Velogiraptor

My Personal Evidence against a good god.

This post can be found in my blog: http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.com/   I have my own personal story that I cannot put tog…

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Shine

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 61 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 4 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 4 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 9 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 9 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service