Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (479)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My friend tells me that "jesus freed us from the old testament." Does it say that anywhere in the bible?

Whenever I am arguing with my friend and I bring up a passage from the old testament he says that it doesn't matter because christians don'…

Started by mike maloney

11 May 15, 2010
Reply by Harris Tweed

The Hypocrisy of Religion

A popular 'Theistic' Argument, is against science--shocking, I know. 'You cannot trust science!' is the popular argument that I speak of.…

Started by Andrew Lafont

6 May 14, 2010
Reply by Michael R

Anonymous letter explaining cross theft sent to Desert Dispatch

BARSTOW • An anonymous caller, claiming to know the details of the theft of the Mojave Cross, contacted the Desert Dispatch newsroom at aro…

Started by Bill

0 May 14, 2010

Well What if you're wrong?

Let's start it off with a simple one. xtain : "Well what if you're wrong?' Rebuttals?

Started by Dan

66 May 14, 2010
Reply by Harris Tweed

Is America being overrun by the ignorant?

My religious conservative friends spam my mailbox and fb, woodpecker-like, with insane nonsense about how liberals don't believe in the con…

Started by Bill

8 May 13, 2010
Reply by Bill

Is debating someone like this a waste of time?

http://www.youtube.com/user/tamtampamelaSomeone posted me a link to this woman's youtube channel for a laugh, and it took me a little while…

Started by Paul Perry

7 May 13, 2010
Reply by Wesley

Religious people disavowing faith healing piss me off even more than faith healing believers

It's true.  At least believers in faith healing are consistent with their limited world view.  Realizing how much religious people who KNOW…

Started by Mario Rodgers

13 May 8, 2010
Reply by Janice Andrews

Acts of God, that old gag.

So Rick Perry, Governator of Reason, or Texas, said that the Oil Spill in the Gulf may have been "just an act of God" that could not have b…

Started by Gaytor

18 May 6, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

God vs. other storybook characters

Okay... so far, the only "evidence" I have ever been able to get from a theist for the existence of God is  the Bible says that God is real…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

16 May 3, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

Yahweh believes in Polytheism

According to the passage in the book of Exodus I have just read as a part of my "Read the Bible" project I have discovered something shocki…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

32 May 3, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

Forum

Where is the OUTRAGE???

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Belle Rose 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

My Daughter's Father.......

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Jake LaFort 8 hours ago. 22 Replies

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 14 hours ago. 16 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

PK661 & Desi Bedouins

Posted by Noon Alif on December 9, 2016 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service