Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A universe from nothing :)?

Most of us hear this question repeatedly, my response was always, our brain is used to patterns, but even if you answered this question wit…

Started by mona anne kot

2 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Creation as described in Genesis = Evolution

I was amazed at an argument by a theist that evolution and creation as described in Genesis is only  a description of evolution.... Basical…

Started by Chris H

4 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Reality strikes without warning.

As an IT analyst, I deal with many different people, each with different levels of competency.While working with a clients computer, I was…

Started by Orlandin

6 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Pinko Commie

Replying to people who want to convert you through "JESUS MAIL"

I recently told a close friend of mine that I am atheist, sure thing. The next day I received the copied and pasted - Heaven story. Thing i…

Started by Chris H

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Believers Challenge for Atheists

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/atheismintro.html#slyF8Pobs0CdOkay... I found this link while surfing the internet for "Einstein G…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

23 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Velogiraptor

My Personal Evidence against a good god.

This post can be found in my blog: http://skycometgoddess-atheistgoddess.blogspot.com/   I have my own personal story that I cannot put tog…

10 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Shine

Points of Unbelief

While I was in Missouri for my grandfather's funeral (who was a Southern Baptist preacher), I tried to go along with whatever my family wan…

Started by Cara Coleen

10 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Cara Coleen

What is a "nonempirical" object?

Today my Ethics class got out early, so I sat down to talk with some people in the student center lounge.  A classmate from my last semeste…

Started by Shine

4 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Shine

Stupidity 101: Atheists Don't Exist

Palm Heights Baptist Church Posted a Sign saying that "we don't exist." Sure, there's the theoretical possibility that we don't exist. T…

11 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Matthew

Arguing With a Brick Wall 101

What's your secret?   Someone asked me today, "If God made air how do Atheists breathe?"   I had to explain to him the obvious presence of…

Started by Desota

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Desota

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service