Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The better part of religion / Why do you not need religion?

some religious people really do benefit from aspects of their religion/belief structure, no question in that.  But does it have to be that…

Started by David Smith

11 Jan 9
Reply by James Cox

How do we respond to such claims ?

Hello, Someone sent me this video recently, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORvv3EY5E1o it claims that god do exist. How do you respond to…

Started by Ayman Jitan

39 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by James Cox

"made from water every living thing"

I was in a conversation with someone who came with a verse from Quran, This verse says as in English "Have those who disbelieved not consid…

Started by Ayman Jitan

2 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Logicallunatic

Morality

I hear quite frequently that Atheists have no moral compass and cannot have morality without religion. I have a story that I think people w…

Started by Kevin Kurtz

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

How do you argue with an intelligent Christian? *long read*

Someone on YouTube said "How do you know that your logic is true? Also, how do you know that there is no God, based on that logic?" I respo…

Started by Anna Wright

14 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Preaching to the choir.

Have you ever noticed how much fun it is to preach to the choir? When everybody agrees with everything you say you can walk away confirmed…

Started by jb2013

16 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by dataguy

Where Is God?

If you google that question most of what you get are explanations of why God allows so much suffering and proofs of God’s existence. For lo…

Started by Giddian Beer

62 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

Fundy compares science to religion?

This fundamentalist "bishop" says you can't trust science because it is just like religion - always changing. Except his religion, of cours…

Started by Brent Griffiths

0 Nov 5, 2013

How does that work?

A while ago, 'She Who Must Be Obeyed', an almost Militant Christian, born of Missionary stock (who has since left me) was castigating me (a…

Started by Strass Strass

0 Nov 1, 2013

A crazy website. Amonst some other things.

Ok so I found a website that has a lot of crazy stuff on it: http://jesus-is-savior.com/ The owner of the site mentions that it is not a ha…

Started by Redlilly Pond

29 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service