Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Morality

I hear quite frequently that Atheists have no moral compass and cannot have morality without religion. I have a story that I think people w…

Started by Kevin Kurtz

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

How do you argue with an intelligent Christian? *long read*

Someone on YouTube said "How do you know that your logic is true? Also, how do you know that there is no God, based on that logic?" I respo…

Started by Anna Wright

14 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

Preaching to the choir.

Have you ever noticed how much fun it is to preach to the choir? When everybody agrees with everything you say you can walk away confirmed…

Started by jb2013

16 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by dataguy

Where Is God?

If you google that question most of what you get are explanations of why God allows so much suffering and proofs of God’s existence. For lo…

Started by Giddian Beer

62 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jimmy

Fundy compares science to religion?

This fundamentalist "bishop" says you can't trust science because it is just like religion - always changing. Except his religion, of cours…

Started by Brent Griffiths

0 Nov 5, 2013

How does that work?

A while ago, 'She Who Must Be Obeyed', an almost Militant Christian, born of Missionary stock (who has since left me) was castigating me (a…

Started by Strass Strass

0 Nov 1, 2013

A crazy website. Amonst some other things.

Ok so I found a website that has a lot of crazy stuff on it: http://jesus-is-savior.com/ The owner of the site mentions that it is not a ha…

Started by Redlilly Pond

29 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Give us your best aguments FOR a god !

Let's have some fun. Play god's advocate. I thought this would be easier. Arguing for god is not easy, especially if you don't use the holy…

Started by RobertPiano

194 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Strega

what was before the beginning….. ???

*************************************************************************************************************************************** qu…

Started by SPECULATIONS

66 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Only God can be an atheist

"No one can be an atheist who does not know all the things. Only God is an atheist. The devil is the greatest believer and he has his reaso…

Started by Elon Johnson

11 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service