Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (473)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goodness from God?

A common refrain amongst religionists is the specious claim that, without God to direct us there is no reason to be good and to obey the la…

Started by Dale Headley

14 Apr 11
Reply by Michael

OK....I'm ready....

Over the course of the last several months my views and knowledge and information has evolved and changed...I am now ready to be put under…

Started by Belle Rose

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

John Lennox

What do you think of John Lennox's arguements that a Christian worldview is compatible with science? I want to have an intellectual discus…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Feb 14
Reply by SteveInCO

THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

armed with a degree in theology, over the years i have come up with specific questions to ask of christians. indeed i even attend "alpha co…

Started by Sebastian Bond

355 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

Creationism's Biggest Problem

We've all heard the arguments. Whether it be from Bill Nye in his debate against Ken Ham, or from Richard Dawkins in one of his many inspir…

Started by Josh Anon

11 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Freethinker784

how to respond to christian grandkids

I was hoping to find some advice on how to respond to Christian grandkids.  I often watch my twin 5 year old grandsons and just recently th…

Started by susan

18 Jul 1, 2015

Theoretically Theorizing about Theories

In a recent conversation with a theist acquaintance of mine, we were discussing the complex subject of evolution. In an unconvincing argume…

Started by Bo Hanka

78 May 15, 2015
Reply by Pope Beanie

The Consequences of Omnipotence

For reference, the well-known Epicurean quote: "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but no…

Started by Stutz

113 May 8, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

Discussing the moral law of the Old Testament.

So often internet discussions turn into arguments about nothing; but every now and again you hit upon something truly interesting. And it d…

Started by Physeter

0 Mar 3, 2015

Man and Superman. How old was Dona Ana in Hell

Have any of you guys read Man and Superman by George Bernhard Shaw or seen it on stage. In  particular the third act which is often referre…

Started by Paul White

8 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 53 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 10 Replies

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen yesterday. 41 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Non-believers in church

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 26, 2016 at 9:46am 1 Comment

Preachers

Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service