Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

I use to be a full on christian(see my blog ect for more background) I just wanted to type down the reasons in my head that made me deconve…

Started by Toby Briggs

161 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Mo Trauen

Proof that God exists: Help me refute these arguments.

http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html this is a webpage that i found the other day and I was wondering what other atheists thou…

Started by Jon Heim

34 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by H3xx

A thought about Josephus

Here's the famous quote by Josephus that supposedly proves Jesus was real."And now Caesar, upon hearing the death of Festus, sent Albinus i…

Started by Dave Core

3 May 30, 2014
Reply by Dave Core

New book on atheism, donation to site

I have just published a new book called “Is God Really Necessary? A glimpse into the mind of an atheist” It sells for $5.99 on Amazon as a…

Started by Casey Dorman

0 May 29, 2014

Debating my Conservative Christian Co-workers

So last Wednesday (the day before Thanksgiving) I found myself in the unenviable position of having to deal with my Conservative Christian…

Started by dataguy

7 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by dataguy

How to argue against a particular delusion.

Hello everyone, A friend of mine is a pretty die-hard Christian (shock horror, both of his parents are missionaries/vicars) and he often…

Started by Natasha Gladwell

359 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Erock68la

Time Released Education in SC

I live in South Carolina.  My local high school has a religious time released classes.  My question is how are they getting away with this.…

Started by Greg carpenter

9 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

Are we such a bad example of human freedom?

This question has been posed in may forms and ways, on this platform and the other platforms elsewhere. I need to pose it once more: Are We…

Started by bongani muthwa

18 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

Tonight at 7 pm EST, Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham, leader of the Creation Museum, face-off in a much-anticipated debate at the Crea…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

46 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Black Dawn

Passive VS Aggressive Arguing

I have come to the conclusion that while arguing with a theist, being aggressive is a very counter productive way of doing it. In an argume…

Started by Brandon K. Boutieller

18 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service