Theistic Arguments and Debate Help (479)

Featured Discussions

New book on atheism, donation to site

I have just published a new book called “Is God Really Necessary? A glimpse into the mind of an atheist” It sells for $5.99 on Amazon as a…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

Watch Live: Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham, right here @ 7PM EST

Tonight at 7 pm EST, Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham, leader of the Creation Museum, face-off in a much-anticipated debate at the Crea…

Started by Gallup's MirrorLatest Reply

How to argue against a particular delusion.

Hello everyone, A friend of mine is a pretty die-hard Christian (shock horror, both of his parents are missionaries/vicars) and he often…

Started by Natasha GladwellLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You have faith too....

What do you say to people who say, "Oh, you are an atheist? Well that takes faith too. You have faith that there is no god. That is a belie…

Started by Belle Rose

96 5 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

By Faith Alone....

Over the course of the last 7 months, I have found myself entangled in a web that's now become...confusing and scary. My boss and I have de…

Started by Belle Rose

37 on Thursday
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

The Trinity

I am curious to know some references etc or historical documents that can discuss how the doctrine of the trinity came about. Any of you fo…

Started by Belle Rose

22 on Wednesday
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. If you deny is that is your choice?

1)  God gives us free will because He chooses to have a relationship with us. 2)  However, if you choose to reject his invitation then you…

Started by RyanGutten

83 Nov 25
Reply by TJ

The Arguement from Divine Selfishness

This is a basic idea I think is coherent, and I’m going to try and see if I can structure it properly. 1. If God exists, God created the un…

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad

15 Nov 13
Reply by matt.clerke

Your view on my response on what an atheist said 2 me:

I have been been talking to a person like you, an atheist and I have given my stance on what he said which are in quote marks. He never rep…

Started by RyanGutten

11 Oct 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

Christian Discussion Invitation

I checked with Reg before posting this, but if any mods feel it's contrary to house rules, I understand if it needs to be deleted. I've bee…

Started by David Vogel

87 Sep 28
Reply by TJ

Thoughts on this quote by J.C. Ryle

“Be very sure of this,-people never reject the Bible because they cannot understand it. They understand it only too well; they understand t…

Started by fruyian

7 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

Good arguments against my theology teacher

So I happen to go to a catholic school and be atheist. My theology teacher just happens to be in his own little world and is spreading fall…

Started by Marino Baca

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

New book on atheism, donation to site

I have just published a new book called “Is God Really Necessary? A glimpse into the mind of an atheist” It sells for $5.99 on Amazon as a…

Started by Casey Dorman

1 Aug 3
Reply by Marino Baca

RSS

Forum

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 10 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke yesterday. 4 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 47 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

PK661 & Desi Bedouins

Posted by Noon Alif on December 9, 2016 at 5:30pm 0 Comments

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service