The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eden's Talking Lizard

After the "serpent" of Eden smooth-talked humanity's mother, resulting in a whole chain of events leading up to Pat Robertson and popes exp…

Started by Nix Manes

43 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Dan Barker

101 Bible Contradictions

101 Bible Contradictions Before reading this booklet please note the following points: "Any argument should be examined throughly before…

Started by Kate

28 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by dr howard davis

Eve's Nakedness Not An Issue Until Adam Eats

Why is it that after Eve eats of the forbidden fruit that she doesn't give a shit about her nakedness until after Adam eats it, too?

Started by Nix Manes

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Nix Manes

Bible contradictions - by category

Theological contradictions 1. Is there only one God? Yes Dt 4:35 Quote: Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD h…

Started by Morgan Matthew

8 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by luis

Eden's "Knowledge" Tree: An Ongoing Failure

Here are a couple of thoughts on the effects (or non-effects) of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... Since only Adam and Eve ate…

Started by Nix Manes

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by noisician

Jesus said to hate everyone but him?

I wrote about this today in my blog Attempts at Rational Behavior, here is the post: Luke 14:25-27 25 Large crowds were traveling with Je…

Started by Julie

23 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Can someone explain to me why Adam and Eve have belly buttons?

Started by Morgan Matthew

11 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by luis

source for bible falsehoods

Hi guys, new here. I thought this would be a good place to ask. I was looking for a comprehensive source of falsehoods in the Bible. I foun…

Started by Ninja

4 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by James Greenwell

How do accounts of the resurrection in Matthew Mark Luke and John differ?

Stumbled on WikiAnswers.com Q: How do accounts of the resurrection in Matthew Mark Luke and John differ? A: Mark Mark's Gospel was the…

Started by Johnny

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Not a contradiction per se, but rather odd....

A bit of trivia for you, and something to bring out the next time some yahoos want to tell you about the Good News. Look up these two pass…

Started by S.A. Alenthony

1 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Nelson

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 5 minutes ago. 24 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago. 70 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tor Hershman 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 12 hours ago. 21 Replies

What is the purpose of gender

Started by Christopher Swicegood in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim yesterday. 56 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service