The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is it a sin to eat shellfish?

hello, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. but a question has always plagued me. You always hear it is a sin to murder, it is a sin…

Started by Desirai

56 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Deborah Loraine Kean

What's up with the old testament?

Why do christians keep the old testament if they really don't follow it?  They should just drop it, it really is a ridiculous book. I ask t…

Started by J Van

24 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

Favourite Bible Passages

I am an atheist, but I really enjoy reading and learning about different religions Christianity included. I was wondering if anyone had…

Started by DeeJay Keeler

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

Don't Preach...

Somewhere on this great site I once read that the bible states that Christians should not preach to non-beleivers as this was up to god and…

Started by STEVIE NICHOLL

12 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by STEVIE NICHOLL

What is the "mark of Cain"?

The passage on the mark of Cain. Genesis 4:8-16 (KJV): 8And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the…

Started by Carol Whitt

5 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Rob Todd

Reading the bible

I’ve decided to finally sit down and read the bible, but I’m finding it to be terribly tedious. This book could benefit greatly from editin…

Started by Rick

54 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Kemal

Thirty Percent of Americans Think Bible is Actual Word of God

from this article here Thirty percent of Americans believe that the Bible is the actual word of God, according to a recent Gallup survey. W…

Started by james d

74 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Marc Poulin

What does Christianity look like?

I know every denomination of Christianly interprets the bible differently and pastors/ministers often have their own take as well. Are chur…

Started by Meghan McWilliams

19 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

Genesis 4.

Since we have some theists throwing out challenges to the validity of the bible thought i would bring up my favorite bible fun quotes   Gen…

Started by Stephen Walski

29 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Doug Reardon

god's explanation of the universe.

If the bible, koran, or any of the countless religious that exist explain everything for their followers. From birth to death to afterlife.…

Started by Chris Barrett

3 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Steve

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service