The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Bible Verses to Argue with Christians: Isaiah 44:15-20

I would like to hear your opinions and arguments on these verses. I love these versus to argue with Christians because most Christians I me…

Started by Leigh Anna Spivy

6 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Rob Klaers

Jesus siblings?

Since the Desposyni (Jesus' siblings, some females, some males) are referred to in the bible, can anyone tell me why the general understand…

Started by Tash

0 Jun 6, 2012

Another Defense of Christianity

I am curious what others think about his reasoning. What would be the motivation to fabricate the New Testament? http://www.reclaimingthemi

Started by Bobby

30 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Bobby

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but something has been bugging me.

How do evangelicals account for Adam & Eve, and later Noah? I'm not talking about the snake or the Ark... but INCEST. Any biologist kn…

Started by Gina

45 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Halidom

An Idea to help my fellow non-believers and or doubters.

I post here every so often but I have taken the task to create something truly helpful to the community. About 5 to 6 years ago my father d…

Started by Corey K

0 Dec 24, 2011

Heaven and Hell

As someone who grew up Jewish, I am pretty knowledgable when it comes to Old Testament... so I know when people mention the ideas of heaven…

Started by Avi Katz

0 Dec 11, 2011

Wondering how this point will come across

I tend to get annoyed with the instantaneous dismissal of creationism simply because the physical world can support itself by itself, simil…

Started by Jerod

159 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Kir Komrik

Rebuttals for Bible Prophecies?

Now, I've read the bible back and forth. I know the number of contradictions it holds, ever since I took off my God Goggles® Books like Mat…

Started by Garrett Taffer

6 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett Taffer

Why is it a sin to eat shellfish?

hello, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. but a question has always plagued me. You always hear it is a sin to murder, it is a sin…

Started by Desirai

56 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Deborah Loraine Kean

What's up with the old testament?

Why do christians keep the old testament if they really don't follow it?  They should just drop it, it really is a ridiculous book. I ask t…

Started by J Van

24 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by DJ Wilkins

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 94 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service