Society (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If prostitution should be legal, then should propositioning for paid sex be legal, too?

The subject line says it all. A lot of us, myself included, hold the view that making prostitution illegal for either the prostitute or her…

Started by Unseen

20 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by TJ

This topic again

When I was young, my dad assured me that "technology always creates more jobs than it costs," but this may not be the case. In fact, I'm be…

Started by Unseen

29 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Dr. Bob

The Cop/Black Conundrum... Some thoughts

Because there are so many instances of unjustified shootings of often unarmed black men or black men not posing a major risk, black communi…

Started by Unseen

22 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Unseen

Love this!!!! WBC got silenced!!!

Did you all see this? http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Angels-to-block-Westboro-Baptist-Church-s-8303872.php The WBC was SHUT DOWN! Haha!…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Belle Rose

MY POST-ORLANDO GUNS EDITORIAL

I'll put the bottom line at the top: America's #1 violence problem isn't guns, it's Americans.   If guns were outlawed (no, I won't say "…

Started by Unseen

59 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

Let's become just like Ceaucescu's Romania, East Germany, and North Korea

It's called "See something, say something" and it's what Americans—especially Muslim-Americans—are expected to do. If you think your kid, y…

Started by Unseen

1 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

The real danger to children

I saw this article today: http://americannewsx.com/religion/child-abuse-church-transgender-bathroom/ Saying that children are more likely…

Started by Belle Rose

26 May 28, 2016
Reply by _Robert_

Feeling down lately

So this year is going horrible so far,I witnessed insane deaths of many people,people burned,people are squished under trains, aeroplanes k…

Started by proudAthiest

16 May 25, 2016
Reply by proudAthiest

Man faces hate crime charge in Scotland over dog's 'Nazi salute'

Wow! I thought political correctness was bad enough in the US!  From this article: A man has been arrested over an online video that report…

Started by Unseen

18 May 13, 2016
Reply by Unseen

Teacher Fired For Using the word "Vagina": Censorship Gone Too Far?

A teacher lost her job for using the word Vagina in a lecture about art history for 8th graders. Should she really have lost her job for us…

Started by Erin

15 May 8, 2016
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service