Small Talk (1,696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Here is a fun philosophical question (a variation a colleague of mine devised). It may seem superficial at first but your answer to it info…

Started by Davis Goodman

51 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by TJ

Hellish Venus

This is an image of a soviet lander on Venus from decades ago...properly rendered for the first time. Venus is a nightmare planet. The surf…

Started by Davis Goodman

8 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Daniel W.

Atheists, help! What are the odds that this NDE is actually true?

I am going through one of my worries about hell again. What do you guys think are truly the odds that the Howard Storm story is actually tr…

Started by Violeta Babacan

14 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Violeta Babacan

Hey guys, I have another question about NDEs based on this link:

http://www.nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html This link I have provided has archives of NDEs. They are all very short. If you even read onl…

Started by Violeta Babacan

10 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by TJ

Critical analysis of Terence Mckenna's ideas

Listen here: -www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaYPWHBmS1g&feature=youtu.be Cutting edge conversation between Max Freakout and Cyber Disciple. I…

Started by John Burrows

12 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Jimmy

Why America?

So why is it that America is by far the most religious developed country in the world?  And why is the rest of the world rapidly abandoning…

Started by Dale Headley

11 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Unseen

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.

This is incontrovertible proof that God is evil. God does not live by his own golden rule.   God kills when he could just as easily cure. T…

Started by D L

24 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by D L

Question about the election

How is 950k votes "too close to count?" Forgive my ignorance but I don't understand how almost one million votes can be considered too clo…

Started by W1NT3R5

13 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Hey again

I havent visited the site for a long time because of safety reasons...I guess I am back..its good to be back with people with similar mind…

Started by proudAthiest

11 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

JW's & Child Abuse

Jehovah's Witnesses and child abuse – is there a problem? IN RECENT years, news reports featuring the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been growin…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

34 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Ernest Doucette

RSS

Forum

What I wrote

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

What do you think of this?

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 12 hours ago. 16 Replies

Recommendation

Started by David Boots in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive on Friday. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

Lacerta - the lizard

Posted by Brad Snowder on April 30, 2017 at 1:52am 0 Comments

The First Lie

Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm 11 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service