Small Talk (1,397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

American Atheists National Convention -2015

Well it appears that the 2015 American Atheists national convention will be held in a city not too far away - Memphis, Tennessee. And it ha…

Started by Ed

1 Aug 2
Reply by Dan

Redirecting One's Life

As I approach retirement there has developed an undercurrent of change in my philosophical perspective of life, reality, and, most of all,…

Started by Ed

21 Aug 1
Reply by Ed

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows B…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 Aug 1

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows Be…

Started by Stephen Gunn

4 Aug 1
Reply by Unseen

Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

"Women Against Feminism" have officially joined the ranks of internet infamy: it's been parodied by cats. There have been numerous respons…

Started by Belle Rose

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

Signs of the Lord

Countless milliseconds of fun. Add some more !

Started by _Robert_

11 Jul 27
Reply by Physeter

Jonathan Haidt: Religion, evolution, and the ecstasy of self-transcendence

So, Belle asked my opinion on this TED talk. Rather than derailing the thread it was mentioned in, I figured we might as well make a conver…

Started by Emperor Milos

7 Jul 25
Reply by _Robert_

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Ezekiel 37:1-10 “The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley;…

Started by Stephen Gunn

15 Jul 25
Reply by Stephen Gunn

Lobby

Is there a chance in hell of starting a lobby in Washington for keeping religion out of public schools (carefull not to use the word "athei…

Started by Glen L

8 Jul 24
Reply by captain kingsway

Disorders of Sex Development

When will the predudism end ? I am sick and tired of them throwing lables Classification and diagnosis terms about what I am, Never consult…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

13 Jul 23
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 19 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 64 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 63 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Simon Mathews 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service