Small Talk (1,717)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

Simply say to theist: (1) They don't observe themselves as omniscient. (2) They want to absolutely believe that God exists. (Probably…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

34 Feb 9
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

I almost cried when I saw the final tally. It is a traumatic day for many Brits and most Europeans who are utterly stunned and shocked. Thi…

Started by Davis Goodman

109 Feb 6
Reply by Andrew Brown

scump free zone

Vancouver yoga studio declares Trump-free zone Thu, 2 Feb 2017 21:52:07 EST Julie Peters, the owner and director of Ocean and Cro…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

22 Feb 5
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Fascism

[See below for article text.] For anyone interested in Atheist  Republic, their url is http://AtheistRepublic.com . [PB…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

11 Feb 4
Reply by Simon Paynton

Is scientology a religion?

I am often asked my opinion of scientology: is it a “REAL” religion?  My answer: “Who cares?”  It’s just another of a couple of thousand pr…

Started by Dale Headley

13 Feb 2
Reply by Pope Beanie

Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

Started by Michael

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

Pro Life "Christians"

I'm not qualified to pass judgment on matters of Christian ethics, but perhaps someone out there can deliver a verified biblical point of v…

Started by Pancho Verdes

13 Jan 30
Reply by TJ

hypocrisy

It turns out that most, if not all of the Rockettes will be refusing to perform at the inauguration in order to express their disdain for a…

Started by Dale Headley

10 Jan 29
Reply by Mike Lansing

Will Trump & Putin actually help the Jewish Sanhedrin rebuild the Temple as promised?

Will Trump & Putin actually help the Jewish Sanhedrin rebuild the Temple as promised? (Jewish media was abuzz in November 2016 coincid…

Started by Michael

3 Jan 29
Reply by Michael

What do you guys think of this NDE and OBE story?

http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence/some-people-were-dead-for-several-days.html If you agree or disagree and why?

Started by Violeta Babacan

17 Jan 28
Reply by Mike Lansing

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service