Small Talk (1,622)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

personal question

So there is a question that has been going through my mind for the last few weeks..For all the people here on thinkatheist who used to be a…

Started by proudAthiest

67 May 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

The ethics of a profession

I was offered a job with an unlimited income potential. There are people who do this for a living who make well over 6 figures. If I wanted…

Started by Belle Rose

44 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

Atheist Epitaphery

Alas, no more sex; no more beer. It's not original; a paleontologist found it in ancient Egypt. Hm-mm, if I want people to see it, I won't…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

2 Apr 24
Reply by Jake LaFort

How is this racist?

At work today, I was being trained by a Hispanic man who struggles with the English language, to the point of not being able to make his po…

Started by W1NT3R5

20 Apr 10
Reply by Pope Beanie

Is equal pay the same as fair pay?

"Equal pay for equal work." Sounds good, but is that always fair? It seems to me that equal pay for equal work is fair if the work truly is…

Started by Unseen

28 Apr 10
Reply by Pope Beanie

Pledge of Allegiance - REALLY?

Here’s an idle thought or two that T.A. readers might want to ponder:  America’s “greatest generation” never had to say “under God” when th…

Started by Dale Headley

1 Apr 10
Reply by Unseen

What to do about N. Korea

South Korea Says North Has Capacity to Put Nuclear Warhead on a Missile North Korea is as much a terrorist "state" as ISIS, but in a differ…

Started by Unseen

6 Apr 9
Reply by Unseen

religion = insanity

Merriam Webster definition of insanity: “extreme folly or unreasonableness; something utterly foolish or unreasonable" I rest my case.

Started by Dale Headley

0 Apr 3

Anyone ever been to Al-Anon?

My therapist recommended that I consider going to an Al-Anon meeting. I don't know much about them. I went to AA in college (for myself) bu…

Started by Belle Rose

7 Apr 3
Reply by Belle Rose

NEWS: ‘Duck Dynasty’ star fantasizes about atheist family’s brutal rape and murder to make point about God’s law

For the #cantmakethisshitup folder, this audio clip of “Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson AT A PRAYER BREAKFAST imagining that an athe…

Started by Tammi L Coles

1 Apr 2
Reply by Pope Beanie

Blog Posts

Posted by Noon Alif on October 19, 2016 at 8:00pm 1 Comment

Posted by Jake LaFort on October 19, 2016 at 11:22am 4 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service