Small Talk (1,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Devotion vs Oppression

As an atheist living in a place where religion is considered the main priority, I always kept asking myself whether people are devoted to t…

Started by proudAthiest

6 Mar 14
Reply by proudAthiest

There is a lot of arrogance here...

I'm not going to name names but I've read and dug around in the forums and two or three people in here can absolutely not handle any kind o…

Started by W1NT3R5

36 Mar 14
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

I suspect that there are Fiscal Conservatives who may be atheistic, but while even that seems to be a stretch (if you know of any well-know…

Started by James kelsey

11 Mar 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

Sports fans, unite!

I was wondering if anyone here on TA is also a fan of sports. More specifically, major American sports (NBA, MLB, NCAA, NFL, NHL, anything…

Started by W1NT3R5

3 Mar 11
Reply by W1NT3R5

JW's & Child Abuse

Jehovah's Witnesses and child abuse – is there a problem? IN RECENT years, news reports featuring the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been growin…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

4 Mar 11
Reply by W1NT3R5

Can believers be relied on for jury service given their willigness to believe insane things with ZERO evidence?

I was thinking about embarking on a scintillating life of crime but the idea of being judged by people who believe stuff that is fantastica…

Started by Michelle Sandall

27 Mar 9
Reply by matt.clerke

Thinking about them

I need to get this off my chest. My life long dream came true! I found my biological family. I keep feeling like things happened the way…

Started by Belle Rose

4 Mar 9
Reply by Belle Rose

Do you believe in magic?

This post is purely a diversion.  Card tricks belong to that most basic kind of trickery called "sleight of hand." Using only some playing…

Started by Unseen

4 Mar 4
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

We might be the last generation that just misses out. Does that make you sad?

It isn't such a stretch that within a few generations nano technology will...at the very least extend the life expectancy of those in well…

Started by Davis Goodman

39 Mar 2
Reply by Unseen

Religious slaughter and the law, what do you think?

I would love to know what other people think on the issue of religious slaughter and its circumventing of the law... Is it acceptable that…

Started by Michelle Sandall

44 Feb 26
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service