Small Talk (1,658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MubunsD-7g&feature=youtu.be Trumps Supporters....OMG Hilarious....in a scary way. :D

Started by TJ

27 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Daniel W.

Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

I pick three books on a more or less serious topic and three novels for the summer (some of them based on our conversations here or inspire…

Started by Davis Goodman

24 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

This is the irreverent memes and cartoons thread

Started by Unseen

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Marc Poulin

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Keep your guns out of Canada... http://thetyee.ca/News/2016/08/23/Keep-Your-Guns-Out-Of-Canada/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&;…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

49 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Unseen

Arabic atheist searching for help

I'm marriage and got to children and I afraid of my life and my family and i hope to live among real people people wouldn't kill me because…

Started by F.R.B

10 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by F.R.B

What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

What is the greatest evidence for or against the existence of the Judeo-Christian God is a offshot debate from a thread, between Reg and Mi…

Started by Michael

363 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Zenith

A song about Atheism

I'm sure some of you have heard Shelley Segal's song "Saved", as I for example discovered as the opening theme to The Atheist Experience. B…

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad

0 Aug 14, 2016

The True Atheist Experience

I am from Czech Republic.. The second most atheist country in the world.. It's not even that ''10% of population'' which you can find on…

Started by Roman Holan

9 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

Some Asswipe Muslims threatened families, women, and children in Germany for nude bathing at a legitimate venue.   Here's an idea, if you d…

Started by Kirk LeFou

27 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

godandscience.org?

I recently came across this website, and... to be quite frank I'm overwhelmed. It seems to have everything so neatly lined up, and I sudden…

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad

12 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service