Small Talk (1,263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kama Sutra - Have you read it?

I haven't read these so-called "religious" texts and know very little about it so far....but it is definitely interesting so far!!!!! I'm…

Started by Belle Rose

13 Feb 17
Reply by Belle Rose

Horoscopes and superstitions.

Greetings and salutations from the Empire! In a docu I watched a while ago they read random horoscopes to random people and 90% of them tho…

Started by Emperor Milos

58 Feb 10
Reply by David Smith

Biology teachers must get frustrated.

Started by Michael

2 Feb 7
Reply by Dr. Bob

Publishing a book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbeliever.

I am publishing a non-fiction book on atheism aimed at believers who want to understand their relative/friend/co-worker who is an unbelieve…

Started by Dave Core

16 Feb 6
Reply by bongani muthwa

Racist backlash against 2014 Coke Superbowl Commercial (America the Beautiful) in multilanguages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iM73E6JP8 Apparently the racists had a bad day with this commercial because they are pissed that the song…

Started by Adam

12 Feb 5
Reply by Kairan Nierde

My new tattoo - Astonishing Light

"Luz Asombrosa" means Astonishing Light in Spanish. It is from the poem, "I heard God laughting." It says: "I wish I could show you when y…

Started by Belle Rose

19 Feb 4
Reply by Belle Rose

How do you feel about the fund raising currently going on?

I was a little shocked by the email I got explaining that TA pays $80/month. Hostgator.com is a well-regarded hosting service that would ch…

Started by Unseen

5 Feb 1
Reply by Belle Rose

London meetup

I didn't post this as an event because I don't even have the foggiest idea of a date (but I'll delete this if I should post it as an event)…

Started by Davis Goodman

2 Jan 29
Reply by Dan

How exactly is this a sign of anything?

So, a zealot I know from college posted this gem on Facebook. As the title already asks, how exactly is this a sign of anything? And if all…

Started by Emperor Milos

5 Jan 25
Reply by James Cox

Where do you hang out online?

It's weird if that sounds natural to you. Trust me on this one.  Just the very idea of adults willingly spending their precious moments of…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

13 Jan 18
Reply by Richard Porter

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 1 Comment

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com