Small Talk (1,337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi! Here to make friends

Hi. Everyone. I am new here. I am an atheist and am from India. Actually I had joined some time back but this the first time that am proper…

Started by Vijith

0 May 30

ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?

Have you ever been in a conversation with a believer or a group of believers and because of where the conversation is going, someone asks y…

Started by Stephen Gunn

28 May 23
Reply by Diane

Humanzee!!

A leading scientist has warned a new species of "humanzee," created from breeding apes with humans, could become a reality unless the gover…

Started by John Major

40 May 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

JESUS, SON OF WHOM?

In the New Testament Jesus' genealogy lead to the House of David through his father Joseph. Matthew, Mark and Luke each trace the genealogy…

Started by Stephen Gunn

1 May 22
Reply by Dustin

OK, fellow Infidels, Heathens, and other nonreligious-flavored peeps, time to fess up....

Thinking about the music each of us tends to like, an easy question to answer for most of us is "what is your favorite atheist/nonreligious…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

0 May 21

Here is a message I received from a girl I know - A very silly prayer

Just to give a brief summary , the girl writing to me is madly in love with me and still doesn't quite get the hint that I get very tired a…

Started by Dustin

16 May 18
Reply by Morghan

Jesus H Christ

Ever meet someone who always refers to Jesus as Christ Jesus? Or Jesus Lord Christ? Or some other combination or permutation of Jesus, Chri…

Started by RobertPiano

18 May 14
Reply by Pope Beanie

How to explain this?

I know they say marijuana isn't addictive, but, after all, if even sex can be addictive, maybe marijuana can be, too. Read here about an at…

Started by Unseen

11 May 13
Reply by Ed

This is the "terrible things we did when we were young" thread

When RobertPiano wrote in another thread, "Once I accidentally hit a kid in the head with a brick. It was an accident, but I was a careless…

Started by Unseen

0 May 13

This is the Small Talk funniest shit on the Internets thread

Funny Amazon product reviews: Cats That Look Like Hitler! Awkward Engagement Photos

Started by Unseen

7 May 10
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service