Small Talk (1,404)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking opinions on my current situation....

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum, but I have lurked for some time. Probably typical of many who join. Anyway, I wanted to seek some op…

Started by Christopher Hollis

17 Sep 11
Reply by sheldon evans

Those WTF just happened there moments

This is just for fun. Every now and then in a movie or TV show something happens that has you saying wTF just happened there?!!! I'll give…

Started by Unseen

5 Sep 10
Reply by Logicallunatic

Belief in God does NOT make you good and safe

It's ingrained into us as little girls. That we are to trust that which looks beautiful, without a lot of questions. Even if it means that…

Started by Belle Rose

3 Sep 6
Reply by Belle Rose

Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones, now hear the word of the lord.

Ezekiel 37:1-10: “The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; i…

Started by Stephen Gunn

1 Sep 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Ah yes, love religion,

“I bring you the stately matron named Christendom, returning bedraggled, besmirched, and dishonored, from pirate raids in Kiao-Chou, Manchu…

Started by Stephen Gunn

3 Aug 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

The Crisp Sounds Of Reality

Life for so many people by default is living in a fairytale. They were raised to believe in majestic, almighty deities or spirits that will…

Started by Ari

8 Aug 24
Reply by Ari

Jailhouse CONverts

One of my areas of interest, is the sociology of corrections, and the correctional institution. This came about from basically a combinatio…

Started by Belle Rose

1 Aug 24
Reply by Lewal

Atheist Extremism, radicalism, unapologetic, disinterested and the apathetic.

Atheist extremism does exist. In places like North Korea, to a small extent in China though far more extreme in the past, previously in the…

Started by Davis Goodman

2 Aug 21
Reply by Doug Reardon

My friend from Northern Ireland sent me this today.

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

1 Aug 20
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

Turnabout

A Swedish minister having assembled the chiefs of the Susquehanna Indians, made a sermon to them, acquainting them with the principal…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

1 Aug 18
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service