Small Talk (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who else thinks the numerology advertisements on this site are really ironic?

I just wanted to point out that reading the post about omniscience and having a numerology advertisement right next to it was rather amusin…

Started by Helena Rivka Suwalski

20 Jan 11
Reply by Karmelita Straight

Ethics of Pets

We have a lop-eared rabbit. He is very smart and demanding. He was given up because people didn't realize the effort needed. In my old hood…

Started by _Robert_

81 Jan 10
Reply by TJ

Help! i need a great playlist

I will be hosting a party in a few weeks time and i need to create a really great playlist of music. Ideally music from itunes. I need som…

Started by Belle Rose

10 Jan 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Good movies with a religious theme?

The Last Temptation of Christ. Damned good movie with a killer soundtrack by Peter Gabriel. Directed by Martin Scorsese; starring Willem Da…

Started by Unseen

13 Jan 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

Atheist from Georga, US. New to site.

Hello :) I'm new to site just wanting to make a greeting. I'm looking for events or meeting others in the Georgia area (as well as all over…

Started by Eric Dark

5 Jan 3
Reply by Judith van der Roos

Reputable and respected?

I have 2 questions... What do you think of "online degrees"? They are much more wide spread than ever before. Most of the US online unive…

Started by Belle Rose

5 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by TJ

School Systems vs Teaching of Evolution

Not a special story here, but another example of our ongoing battle of maintaining our US constitutional mandate to keep church separate fr…

Started by Pope Beanie

15 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

Christmas reading list

Here are the Christmas reading list recommendations for everyone at think atheist. For me...atheist driven literary fiction made a larger i…

Started by Davis Goodman

12 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by TJ

Desperate times call for desperate measures :-)

This is...HILARIOUS!!! So I thought the Seattle housing market was bad...San Francisco must be even worse. A couple of techies ran an ad on…

Started by Belle Rose

19 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by TJ

The War on Christmas

The War on Christmas...front row in the US and to a much lesser extent other English speaking countries (while mostly absent in continental…

Started by Davis Goodman

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service