Small Talk (1,502)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ted Cruz advertising at ThinkAtheist?

LOL... The site is running an ad for Ted Cruz's presidential run. Either someone in his campaign step on their johnson or Mr. Cruz, courtin…

Started by Noel

9 Jun 14
Reply by Pope Beanie

Can you be happy living in the moment?

I have lost several relatives in the past few years. Many succumbed to the onset of Alzheimer's disease. The loss of one's memory and their…

Started by Ed

4 Jun 10
Reply by Ed

Gideons International

I was visiting my mother in the hospital yesterday in a small north Arkansas town. It is a secular hospital and has no religious affiliatio…

Started by Ed

8 May 29
Reply by Ed

Are we in the (non-biblical) end times?

Just curious what you all think. And I'll apologize right up front for not being a participant on this site - ever! I was fairly well known…

Started by mark thoma

29 May 26
Reply by Hope

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Anyone got any?

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

7 May 24
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

Empirical evidence for God?

Does any actual evidence for God exist? Faith is not evidence.  Countless people have had complete faith that the world would end on a part…

Started by Dale Headley

53 May 22
Reply by Dr. Bob

What is life...?

Long time no see guys this site just deleted all of my progress for this discussion. I would love to tell you about what happened but appar…

Started by Ari

8 May 17
Reply by Marianne

For those of you who have never heard of the Monty Hall Problem

For those of you who are familiar with the problem and/or saw the movie 21, pop up some popcorn and just watch until the answer is revealed…

Started by Unseen

32 May 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

A Matter of Perspective

I remember watching the latest Cosmos series, with astrophysicist Tyson as the narrator, and being completely in awe at the show's depictio…

Started by Ed

27 May 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

Dumb posts Read for yourself and prepare to facepalm.

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

11 May 14
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service