Small Talk (1,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bonobo

Started by JadeBlackOlive

1 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by TJ

Blasphemy Rights Day

City of Victoria (BC) Passes Modified Proclamation Honoring “International Blasphemy Rights Day” by Hemant Mehta The city of Victoria,…

3 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by TJ

Worse than death

Is to realize you were completely wrong. To suddenly see that you are in fact crazy. That your perception of reality is false. Worse than r…

Started by Belle Rose

15 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by daughterofkarl

Riddle me this....

What is weird, ancient, and Eco-friendly that every single human alive could feasibly do or have happen to them? After you have made your…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Simon Paynton

N. De. G. Tyson

9 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Ernest Doucette

What are your thoughts?

I am not going to reveal the source of these words. I only want people's opinion of their content. Do you agree or disagree, why or why no…

Started by Belle Rose

33 Sep 19, 2016
Reply by Simon Paynton

Was Jesus an Historical Character

While there is no Doubt that in the First Century, there were many Men named Jesus! The name was as common as Bob is today. And that some o…

Started by Ernest Doucette

24 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Ernest Doucette

an "act of God":

Irony Alert: Insurance Agency Won’t Cover PA Church Damaged in Flood Because It Was An “Act of God” by Hemant MehtaThere was nasty flooding…

58 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

Yikes. "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

Mom beats child, using religious freedom law as excuse Logical outcome of "just following the Bible."

Started by A.T. Heist

20 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by TJ

Religion Is Harming Society And Lives

Atheism Advocate: Religion Is Harming Society And Lives http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zoltan-istvan/atheist-presidential-cand_b_11005072.h

7 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service