Small Talk (1,696)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Immaculate conception!!

Yes that's right. For all of you naysayers behold: http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/17/zebra-shark-virgin-birth-orig-vstan.cnn You…

Started by Belle Rose

6 Jan 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

★★ new CULT ★★: "NON-BELIEFISM" aka "unlock'd"

[TAGLINE:] "NON-BELIEFISM" [aka: the state of being 'UNLOCKED!' .... or "unlock'd" .... OR the absence of all beliefs] [AIM:] This…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

55 Jan 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

Myth God Image Credits: Kerenos, Mtg Art . . . The human race is inherently atheistic, as we physically shan't believe. How?   (1) In…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

38 Jan 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

I have given this a lot of thought: I am not 100% sure whether or not there is a creator I do not believe the Bible, the Quran, or any reli…

Started by Violeta Babacan

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

PUNS!

She insulted my apartment so I knocked her flat.

Started by W1NT3R5

55 Jan 16
Reply by Strega

This is pretty heavy.

I feel more comfortable sharing this here because we are anonymous. Maybe not Anonymous, but you wouldn't know who I really was based on m…

Started by W1NT3R5

18 Jan 16
Reply by W1NT3R5

Religion is devisive

Originally I was a non-practicing Catholic.  Then a very devout Catholic; then a Evangelical Protestant; now an atheist.  Why this progress…

Started by Madelyn Picard

20 Jan 5
Reply by Zenith

Five pretty moons with possible life

There are four moons that orbit Jupiter and one that orbits Saturn that are roughly the size of our own moon, are beautiful, have very uniq…

Started by Davis Goodman

21 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Strega

Our Perception of Reality is Flawed

We think we know things that we don't. We don't know that we know certain things that we do.We can argue opposing sides of an argument and…

Started by Belle Rose

24 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

What do you guys think of these "miracles?"

Some Christian youtube channels have some videos which are supposed to demonstrate that a person with a sickness/disease/disorder got heale…

Started by Violeta Babacan

11 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Michael

RSS

Forum

What I wrote

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

What do you think of this?

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 11 hours ago. 16 Replies

Recommendation

Started by David Boots in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive on Friday. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

Lacerta - the lizard

Posted by Brad Snowder on April 30, 2017 at 1:52am 0 Comments

The First Lie

Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm 11 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service