Small Talk (1,462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist blogger hacked to death

This CBC news article caught my eye and I think it is worth discussion: Atheist blogger hacked to death with machetes in Dhaka, Bangladesh…

Started by Heather Spoonheim

0 Feb 27

ADWEEK: How Jesus and His Marketing Team Came Up With the Craziest Ad Stunt in History

:D Jesus Christ pulled off some pretty impressive brand stunts in his day: turning water into wine; healing the blind; feeding the multitu…

Started by Tammi L Coles

1 Feb 27
Reply by Peter

My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

And I keep seeing those words pop up in posts in ways that illustrate well why they should be avoided. They're often used to turn discourse…

Started by Pope Beanie

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Je Suis Charlie

This one is particularly painful for me because I write satire myself, quite a bit of it is about religion including Islam. I have done som…

Started by Davis Goodman

93 Feb 20
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

Many in the realm of space exploration believe a manned mission to Mars is possible within the next twenty to thirty years. One issue is th…

Started by Ed

58 Feb 20
Reply by umar

I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

This is a serious question.  I'm not trying to start a polarized debate.  I only want to understand why the unbelievably horrible death of…

Started by Virgil

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

I feel kind of shitty now, plus I'm at work so I don't have time to blog. I'll write a fuller post later. I think it's funny. People ask yo…

Started by Physeter

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H2ED

Started by D L

0 Feb 8

I have no problem with TA running ads, do you?

I'm very adept at ignoring ads.  The only kind I hate are the ones that throw a box over the page I want to see and leave me trying to figu…

Started by Unseen

24 Feb 5
Reply by Belle Rose

TA is giving me lots of 500 errors today

I don't seem to have this issue elsewhere on the Internet.

Started by Unseen

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cesar Deicide

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond on Monday. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Ed yesterday. 5 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 1 hour ago. 43 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service