Small Talk (1,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

I mean, are you Reg the Fronkey (adjective) Farmer, a farmer characterized by fronkiness?  Or do you farm fronkeys (presumably a cross betw…

Started by Unseen

31 Mar 29
Reply by Zombie Athiest

The Bali Drugs Question

You are on holiday in Bali with your wife and 18 year old son. You have been there for a week and are ready to head home. All three of you…

Started by Davis Goodman

8 Mar 26
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Aheists, I would love your opinion on deathbed and "spiritual" visions!

I have noticed in India, that many people claim to be next to a person's deathbed and then they claim to see this whitish soul looking thin…

Started by Violeta Babacan

11 Mar 23
Reply by Anaru

Take this quiz!!!

Ok Atheists: put your knowledge of Christianity to the test: Finding Jesus Quiz. If you get them all right, pass GO, collect $200 and a fre…

Started by Belle Rose

16 Mar 12
Reply by Beth

Can Cats have Pets?

I have this Cat named Lil'Shit living with me at the present time (until I strangle him), he has all the stuff a reasonable Cat could want,…

Started by Gregg RThomas

16 Mar 5
Reply by Milton Platt

Selling Atheism

If atheists have a hard time selling rationality to theists there is no shortage of reasons for a believer to ignore reason. Theists are ge…

Started by David Boots

15 Feb 27
Reply by Andrew Brown

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

ArtScience is an international art/design/innovation movement that matters to the rest of the world, the humanity beyond those directly in…

Started by Stephen Nowlin

2 Feb 27
Reply by TJ

Delete my group

Hi all I've tried to contact moderators but they have not responded well over a week. I am trying to delete my own group called Azure Fello…

Started by Adventurer

1 Feb 25
Reply by Strega

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Canadian Atheist has posted a new item, 'What do Canadians think is important for being Canadian?' Pew Research Centre recently released t…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

39 Feb 23
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

Free Books to UK Schools

Atheist News Network: This week, schools across the United Kingdom will be receiving free copies of Michael Rosen and Annemarie Young’s c…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

1 Feb 22
Reply by David Boots

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service