Small Talk (1,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Atheist Time Capsule

You know when you graduate college...well at least at my college we all contributed something to a time capsule that was basically a huge b…

Started by Belle Rose

0 Jul 6

gay marriage decision

To my way of thinking, the most heartening aspect of the Court’s gay-marriage decision is the fact that, according to the latest polls, 63%…

Started by Dale Headley

6 Jul 6
Reply by Karen Eliot

Flying the Atheist Banner on Independence Day

To U.S. citizens: So is it in atheism's best interests to promote supernatural abstinence on the Fourth of July?  http://content.usatoday.c

Started by Ed

10 Jul 6
Reply by Pope Beanie

Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

Hey Folks, I've been a member here for quite some time, but due to numerous unforeseen circumstances and issues in my life I've not been ab…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

3 Jul 6
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

"It's not Adam and Steve, it's Adam and Eve"

Did you ever hear this one? Theists become sanctimonious when they use this nonsense. They think it's some kind of knock-down argument when…

Started by Logicallunatic

36 Jul 1
Reply by Kirk LeFou

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

"Babies Are Not Born Atheists" is an article published by Chris Benek, editor of the His assertions are laughable at bes…

Started by Ed

90 Jul 1

Misguided Atheism

Is atheism experiencing growing pains with all this in house bickering and accusations of racism and sexism? We have certain individuals wh…

Started by Ed

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Yes i am athiest but i most certainly do believe Spirits! I have encountered many of them! Some family, some friendly, some mean and gross…

Started by Katie Patterson

139 Jun 25
Reply by Simon Paynton

How to respond to what I consider an irrational position

My very religious cousin posted a picture of the shooter from Charleston and made a statement concerning the power of Jesus' love.  Presuma…

Started by Ron Humphrey

9 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

Here is a scorecard published by which rates U.S. politicians according to how well they support the Separation of Church and…

Started by Andrew

6 Jun 16
Reply by Andrew

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Started by Morgan Matthew in Small Talk. Last reply by Morgan Matthew 21 hours ago. 3 Replies

Sustainable Living

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

What does "earn" mean to you?

Started by Unseen in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 30 Replies

Again, It's Been a While...

Started by Barry Adamson in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 16 hours ago. 20 Replies

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service