Small Talk (1,349)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Power of Men

I often have wondered recently if I am unique in my respect and amazement at the Power of Men. I suppose first I should state my position…

Started by Belle Rose

28 Jul 2
Reply by kris feenstra

Innocence

~There is an innocence in admiration; it is found in those to whom it has never yet occurred that they, too, might be admired some day. Fr…

Started by Belle Rose

36 Jun 30
Reply by David Proulx

When does aiding someone under attack become vigilantism?

At what point does aiding a person who's being attacked lapse into vigilantism? I listened to a couple legal experts talking about the fact…

Started by Unseen

5 Jun 29
Reply by Ed

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey Dorman

4 Jun 28
Reply by Casey Dorman

ROOTS OF SPIRITUALITY

My idea of why so many people believe in invisible supernatural entities is fear of the unknown; death being the major factor. This has bee…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 Jun 27

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey Dorman

0 Jun 26

My story & general view

MY REALIZATION   I’m not exactly sure at what age that the very concept of a God started making no sense to me, but it was probably around…

Started by David Proulx

5 Jun 25
Reply by David Proulx

God is Dead

"German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900) wrote in The Gay Science (1882) that “God is dead”. This quote is often thrown around b…

Started by S.P. Everett

11 Jun 24
Reply by David Proulx

I want to become a minimalist...how about you?

I am on my way to becoming a minimalist. Would you ever consider it? I found the article below intriguing..... So what is this whole mini…

Started by Belle Rose

20 Jun 20
Reply by Unseen

Sorry for the confusion

Hi everyone, I just wanted you all to know, something happened, I had to delete my old account, but I am back... I'm going to have to re-a…

Started by Belle Rose

2 Jun 19
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service