Small Talk (1,260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announcing Atheist Meat Lovers Group

The subject line says it all. Discuss your favorite meat, ask for or offer meat recipes. For meat lovers only. If you want to promote veget…

Started by Unseen

4 Mar 1
Reply by Arcus

Caught on tape

This is a post about anachronistic language that hasn't yet caught up with reality. For example, on the news you'll often see a clip that t…

Started by Unseen

18 Feb 26
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Eish!!

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass Strass

17 Feb 25
Reply by James Cox

Getting your goat

If you haven't seen it yet: Frenchman Max Murs posted this video demonstrating the amazing balance of a family of goats. The video is silen…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

9 Feb 24
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Atheists around DC?

Talking on a forum and exchanging ideas here is nice, but is anybody interested in actually meeting in the real world?  Hiking, eating toge…

Started by Philippe Orlando

1 Feb 23
Reply by Dan

Goodbye

I cannot participate in a forum where I am censored. The admins here are censoring my right to free speech out of a ridiculous sense of PC-…

Started by The Civilizationalist

68 Feb 21
Reply by Physeter

My Soulmate

I've never given much thought to the idea of a soulmate. What is a soulmate? Is it another elusive term for the wishful thinking? Or do we…

Started by Belle Rose

11 Feb 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

Kama Sutra - Have you read it?

I haven't read these so-called "religious" texts and know very little about it so far....but it is definitely interesting so far!!!!! I'm…

Started by Belle Rose

13 Feb 17
Reply by Belle Rose

Horoscopes and superstitions.

Greetings and salutations from the Empire! In a docu I watched a while ago they read random horoscopes to random people and 90% of them tho…

Started by Emperor Milos

58 Feb 10
Reply by David Smith

Biology teachers must get frustrated.

Started by Michael

2 Feb 7
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 4 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service