Small Talk (1,477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

In the spirit of the 36 philosophical questions recently asked I thought it might be a good idea to pose three questions (phrased somewhat…

Started by Davis Goodman

42 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

sigh another lame religious person talking to me on youtube.

I really think I should justs top engaging with these people...=-= they will say whatever they want and ignore you completely as proven in…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

1 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

Is WBC an elaborate prank?

Forgive me if I sound naïve or a little slow on the uptake, but is it a joke? Surely no one is that stupid, right?

Started by Dante

11 Apr 2
Reply by Jade Blackmoore

Spirituality

hello What do you think of spirituality? I am not supressing anything on anyone I just want to spread the knowledge for the best of the hum…

Started by Ahmed Sallam

0 Mar 27

Bitcoin, Threat or Menace?

Is Bitcoin the currency of the future, free of government control/interference, or is it actually an investment that fluctuates far more in…

Started by Unseen

2 Mar 26
Reply by Unseen

Star bucks, false-liberals and twitter storms.

Twitter scares the shit out of me sometimes...especially when false liberals go on a tweet rampage. Star bucks recently started up a noble…

Started by Davis Goodman

5 Mar 24
Reply by Davis Goodman

NEWS: ‘Duck Dynasty’ star fantasizes about atheist family’s brutal rape and murder to make point about God’s law

For the #cantmakethisshitup folder, this audio clip of “Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson AT A PRAYER BREAKFAST imagining that an athe…

Started by Tammi L Coles

0 Mar 24

Rational approaches to banal problems.

You are seven people hanging out in a student dormitory. You have very little money but you all manage to pitch-in (different amounts of mo…

Started by Davis Goodman

60 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

Religious approaches to banal problems.

I have read a little too much about religion being the sole (or even a meaningful) source of morality. I've always found this hilarious and…

Started by Davis Goodman

58 Mar 22
Reply by Pope Beanie

Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?   Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.  …

Started by D L

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service