Small Talk (1,340)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm "new" here.

Hello, everyone. I'm Derp. I have been lurking on TA for about 6 months or so and have finally decided to join in on some of the fun. My st…

Started by Derp McChuckles

21 Jun 18
Reply by Derp McChuckles

Would we want cats to be more like dogs?

Many experts believe that cats and dogs ae very similar in native intelligence, so why is it that dogs do so many more "smart" things. The…

Started by Unseen

14 Jun 18
Reply by Rocky john

Abortion

<moderator note>The author of this thread is no longer a member on the site. The discussion is not closed, but keep in mind you will…

Started by Savannah

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

Oh, That's cool... wait... What!?

So I was looking for funny on the Cheezburger network, and came across this post. I though this may be a little fishy, because America tend…

Started by H3xx

16 Jun 17
Reply by James Cox

THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

How many of the faithful have really read the bible. Catholics do not teach their followers anything about it. The only thing they learn is…

Started by Stephen Gunn

3 Jun 17
Reply by Dr. Bob

What do you think of Hedonism?

Are you a hedonist? The question is harder for me to answer about myself than I thought and it (somewhat) bothers me. Here's a basic Wikip…

Started by Belle Rose

63 Jun 14
Reply by H3xx

I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

I consider myself a pretty intelligent person. I'm a computer engineer, I've always been at the top of my class back when I was a student (…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Words with contradictory meanings

Some words have incompatible meanings, but others have actively contradictory/opposite meanings. Below are some examples. What are yours? C…

Started by Unseen

0 Jun 6

A Salafi Woman Turned Atheist Get Booted off Egyptian TV Show!

Watch A Salafi Woman Turned Atheist Get Booted off Egyptian TV Show!

Started by Fouad

0 Jun 5

School's Out, Graduation, & a New Chapter

Hey guys! School for me is finally out. It technically ends on 5th but because I'm exempt from all of my final exams, Summer vacation has s…

Started by Ari E. S.

2 Jun 4
Reply by Ari E. S.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service