Small Talk (1,434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is it "the norm" to be a believer?

Why am I looked at as the bad, evil, selfish guy to question the one-sided brain-wash I've been receiving ever since I've been a child? Bel…

Started by Sammy Ahmed

15 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

An atheist book for children?

I saw this on one of the Humanism facebook groups and it seems like a good idea. I checked Amazon and there isn't much out there for kids t…

Started by Leonard Deke

6 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Unseen

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen Gunn

126 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gunn

Why religion still makes sense in the 21st century human experience

Now obviously religion does not make much sense when examined through the lenses of science, logic, or, in the absence of childhood indoctr…

Started by Cato (Kaito) Rigas

42 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Youtube vids for atheists

Ok people I am looking for vids long and short that are interesting to watch I will start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7IM2IrKdI Enj…

Started by Haugurma

16 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

Puppy stir fry and Kitten fondu

There are many strange things that happen at Christmas time around the world. A few are funny and some are a little nauseating. But then...…

Started by Davis Goodman

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Simon Mathews

What a ride!

Oh wow! What a ride!!Yesterday morning my daughter Carol and I set off on our monthly pilgrimage to the Clinic for our meds.As usual, we go…

Started by Strass Strass

0 Nov 26, 2014

Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

Look I am all for religious discussion and all that but when a believer starts talking with us and we "Show him what he believes is crock"…

Started by Haugurma

53 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

I find myself having mixed feelings about this idea of “criticize the ideology, not the person” when discussing religion.  I guess it’s pol…

Started by Erock68la

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

conspiracy theories

The last stage I went through before finally acknowledging to myself that I'm atheist is the conspiracy theory stage. As I look back on it…

Started by Seth Richardson

22 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Douglas Fo

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service