Small Talk (1,265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some serious do-do.

Uh-oh! Now I've done it!I'm not sure exactly what it is I've done, but it appears I've stepped in some serious do-do.I think it must have b…

Started by Strass Strass

41 Mar 12
Reply by dataguy

charitable donations

I want to tap the collective knowledge of a non-religious community so maybe someone can help.  I have a whole wardrobe of women's clothing…

Started by Mike

10 Mar 10
Reply by Physeter

Help with hitching a plane ride

It looks like I'll be moving back to Portland, Oregon, in coming months. I have a problem: my cat. I don't want to spend 5 or 6 days drivin…

Started by Unseen

18 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

Sad Discovery

A couple years ago, I moved from Portland to Cleveland, my home town by birth, to take care of my father during his last days, and now I ca…

Started by Unseen

7 Mar 9
Reply by Unseen

For a good quote, "just look go the Bible"

An epic fail classic!  

Started by Gallup's Mirror

1 Mar 7
Reply by Beth

Goodbye Everyone...

It was fun staying here on Think Atheist, but I feel that it is time for me to leave. I know I've only been here for not even 2 months but…

Started by Ari E S

9 Mar 7
Reply by Belle Rose

Announcing Atheist Meat Lovers Group

The subject line says it all. Discuss your favorite meat, ask for or offer meat recipes. For meat lovers only. If you want to promote veget…

Started by Unseen

4 Mar 1
Reply by Arcus

Caught on tape

This is a post about anachronistic language that hasn't yet caught up with reality. For example, on the news you'll often see a clip that t…

Started by Unseen

18 Feb 26
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Eish!!

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass Strass

17 Feb 25
Reply by James Cox

Getting your goat

If you haven't seen it yet: Frenchman Max Murs posted this video demonstrating the amazing balance of a family of goats. The video is silen…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

9 Feb 24
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service