Small Talk (1,375)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows B…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 Aug 1

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows Be…

Started by Stephen Gunn

4 Aug 1
Reply by Unseen

Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

"Women Against Feminism" have officially joined the ranks of internet infamy: it's been parodied by cats. There have been numerous respons…

Started by Belle Rose

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

Signs of the Lord

Countless milliseconds of fun. Add some more !

Started by _Robert_

11 Jul 27
Reply by Physeter

Jonathan Haidt: Religion, evolution, and the ecstasy of self-transcendence

So, Belle asked my opinion on this TED talk. Rather than derailing the thread it was mentioned in, I figured we might as well make a conver…

Started by Emperor Milos

7 Jul 25
Reply by _Robert_

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Ezekiel 37:1-10 “The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley;…

Started by Stephen Gunn

15 Jul 25
Reply by Stephen Gunn

Lobby

Is there a chance in hell of starting a lobby in Washington for keeping religion out of public schools (carefull not to use the word "athei…

Started by Glen L

8 Jul 24
Reply by captain kingsway

Disorders of Sex Development

When will the predudism end ? I am sick and tired of them throwing lables Classification and diagnosis terms about what I am, Never consult…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

13 Jul 23
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

Deepak's challenge

Thank's to Reg's most recent Sunday school I read an article which discusses Deepak's most recent attention seeking youtube trolling video.…

Started by Davis Goodman

29 Jul 23
Reply by Unseen

Ken Hamm at it again

I copy and pasted this from Huffington post. Listen, I'm the guy who forever wants to "live and let live", as far as theist and atheist are…

Started by Noel

2 Jul 22
Reply by Erock68la

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service