Small Talk (1,590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't pray for me and don't tell me you will

Belgium has been violated by human scum attacking us where we are our most vulnerable: out in open public, our arteries of free movement an…

Started by Davis Goodman

12 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

LIFE, DEATH, AND RELIGION

What we call life is nothing more than the occasional, serendipitous aggregation of atoms and molecules into entities that can, for a time,…

Started by Dale Headley

7 Mar 24
Reply by Unseen

I'm in a world of hurt

I had a bad accident Saturday and broke four ribs. They kept overnight and I'm chugging down Vicodin tabs. I'm not looking for your sympath…

Started by Unseen

38 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

I mean, are you Reg the Fronkey (adjective) Farmer, a farmer characterized by fronkiness?  Or do you farm fronkeys (presumably a cross betw…

Started by Unseen

32 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

What would you do...

If this was your last day alive? What would be important to you? What would NOT be important anymore? What would you do? It's difficult to…

Started by Belle Rose

12 Mar 20
Reply by _Robert_

Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.

Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence.   Note that the ultimate responsibility lies with the victims…

Started by D L

60 Mar 20
Reply by D L

There is a lot of arrogance here

I hate it when the original poster closes a discussion that's going along nicely. Feels like arrogance, doesn't it? Kind of "Oh, this isn't…

Started by Unseen

11 Mar 16
Reply by Unseen

Devotion vs Oppression

As an atheist living in a place where religion is considered the main priority, I always kept asking myself whether people are devoted to t…

Started by proudAthiest

6 Mar 14
Reply by proudAthiest

There is a lot of arrogance here...

I'm not going to name names but I've read and dug around in the forums and two or three people in here can absolutely not handle any kind o…

Started by W1NT3R5

36 Mar 14
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

I suspect that there are Fiscal Conservatives who may be atheistic, but while even that seems to be a stretch (if you know of any well-know…

Started by James kelsey

11 Mar 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service