Small Talk (1,442)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

Theists will say that a life without divine purpose is futile and worthless. They make the claim that there is little to live for if we are…

Started by Ed

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

…or an asteroid, planet, sun or moon? The point is, for the purpose of cost savings, NASA would send one way missions to space for the purp…

Started by Jason

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

Miracle?? I think not

The recent small plane crash in Kentucky once again shows the ignorance of people. So many on TV have declared the survival of the 7 year o…

Started by Ron Humphrey

2 Jan 5
Reply by Davis Goodman

My problem with Evolution

We can agree that natural selection, adaptations, mutations, gene flow, gene variance, ect all exist. But why do we all lump them together…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

62 Jan 3
Reply by Unseen

The Elephant in the Room...

I was reading something today about Empowering Women through Secularism....I started thinking about that. As an Atheist, even in one of th…

Started by Belle Rose

28 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Lewal

My Grandpa died last week

Not sure if this counts as "small talk" but what the hey ..... My grandpa died early Friday morning. We were pretty close. I didn't go see…

Started by Physeter

13 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

A relapse.....

I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm far from it. With my son at his Dad's tonight, I did something, on purpose, willingly, calculated, and totall…

Started by Belle Rose

19 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

Calling All Vaginas!

All Points Bulletin. We are seeking more Wise Vagina input here! Your contributions may receive worldwide recognition. Please, for the love…

Started by Pope Beanie

0 Dec 20, 2014

Why is it "the norm" to be a believer?

Why am I looked at as the bad, evil, selfish guy to question the one-sided brain-wash I've been receiving ever since I've been a child? Bel…

Started by Sammy Ahmed

15 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

An atheist book for children?

I saw this on one of the Humanism facebook groups and it seems like a good idea. I checked Amazon and there isn't much out there for kids t…

Started by Leonard Deke

6 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service