Small Talk (1,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do humans benefit the Earth? If so, explain.

Hi, I'm new here and joined the forum in order to find the truth to life. Do we bring anything to the table? Do other animals pollute? If…

Started by Tyrion

32 Apr 4
Reply by Davis Goodman

I think this may prove Christianity right!

I was looking on the internet, I found Near Death Experience videos! Many of them show Christian things. I challenge anyone, find me any Mu…

Started by Christiano Lucarelli

38 Apr 3
Reply by Hunter Goodman

In the endless and tiresome bickering/debating over god's existence why is it that theists are not attempting to substantiate their claims…

Started by Jake LaFort

21 Apr 3
Reply by TJ

Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

I mean, are you Reg the Fronkey (adjective) Farmer, a farmer characterized by fronkiness?  Or do you farm fronkeys (presumably a cross betw…

Started by Unseen

31 Mar 29
Reply by Zombie Athiest

The Bali Drugs Question

You are on holiday in Bali with your wife and 18 year old son. You have been there for a week and are ready to head home. All three of you…

Started by Davis Goodman

8 Mar 26
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Aheists, I would love your opinion on deathbed and "spiritual" visions!

I have noticed in India, that many people claim to be next to a person's deathbed and then they claim to see this whitish soul looking thin…

Started by Violeta Babacan

11 Mar 23
Reply by Anaru

Take this quiz!!!

Ok Atheists: put your knowledge of Christianity to the test: Finding Jesus Quiz. If you get them all right, pass GO, collect $200 and a fre…

Started by Belle Rose

16 Mar 12
Reply by Beth

Can Cats have Pets?

I have this Cat named Lil'Shit living with me at the present time (until I strangle him), he has all the stuff a reasonable Cat could want,…

Started by Gregg RThomas

16 Mar 5
Reply by Milton Platt

Selling Atheism

If atheists have a hard time selling rationality to theists there is no shortage of reasons for a believer to ignore reason. Theists are ge…

Started by David Boots

15 Feb 27
Reply by Andrew Brown

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

ArtScience is an international art/design/innovation movement that matters to the rest of the world, the humanity beyond those directly in…

Started by Stephen Nowlin

2 Feb 27
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service