Small Talk (1,415)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New here

Hello one and all feel free to ask me questions and discuss ^^

Started by Haugurma

0 Nov 10, 2014

Book Recommendations?

Hi all, I'd like to do some research on the Bible (for purely academic reasons--don't worry, I'm not trying to convert myself :) ) and I wa…

Started by Beth

10 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Beth

Honor and Integrity

If there is one things I hate, it's people who demand that I follow their deadlines, expectations, rules, etc. but when the table turns, th…

Started by Barry Adamson

14 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Karlee

32 Philosophical Questions

Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place? To never attempt in the first place 2.       If you could…

Started by Chelsey Carlson

37 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by onyango makagutu

I don't get several things about "Free Will" but at the top of the list....

...is the argument: If Yahweh actually showed up, I.E. provided some sort of evidence that would separate all of Christianity from made up…

Started by Douglas Fo

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Simon Mathews

Here less than two hours

And already getting spam from mr.frankkwabena202@gmail.com. Just to let the moderators know.

Started by Douglas Fo

26 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

Should we change people?

Hello, i'm an athiest and I was thinking about if we should change people's beleifs. Or at least attempt to get them to question what they'…

Started by Austin Weekly

15 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Roberta Upton Cross

where when how who why ?

we all know why we are here right ? lol wrong i dont know why im here . why i have been put in this body . i do know that when i do leave t…

Started by aubrey knows nothing *

26 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

Awe struck

There's been a lot of talk recently about atheistic spirituality. I think spirituality is a term we should discard. It's too loaded with r…

Started by Davis Goodman

55 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Noel

What would happen...

I've been toying with this thought in my head all day, and I'm curious to see what you all think. Often times, when a new belief, ideal, vi…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

8 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Karlee

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service