Small Talk (1,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you believe this statement? Also, I have a question about the unknown?

Even if psychic ability were to be scientifically proven, or someone demonstrated that they possessed the ability to determine what would h…

Started by Violeta Babacan

34 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Dr. Bob

God's miracle

I never had a problem when it comes to someone who sits on their knees and ask "god" for something...But I do get pissed off when that some…

Started by proudAthiest

8 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Dr. Bob

Scientific evidence of God (by an atheist)

{{{THIS IS READABLE IN FOUR MINUTES}}} {{{CLICK image to automatically ENLARGE it}}} . . . . . . Alternatively, see video: https://www.you

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

37 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph?

Muslim brothers.  You have created our new Caliphate.  Who is your new Caliph?   Now that the world is turning inexorably to the right wing…

Started by D L

28 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by D L

What do you think about this person's ability to "talk to the dead?"

The experiment began in January 2009 with Marilynn Hughes, an authority on out-of-body travel who claimed to be able to leave her body on a…

16 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by TJ

How to become a God, in 3 simple steps (absent faith/belief) [2 MINUTE READ]:

NOTE [1]: No opinion, faith, emotion, nor bias was used in the facing sequence. NOTE [2]: I am of course atheistic. (I have not any belief…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Question about the whole NDE concept and Dr. Jeffrey Long

I am currently an agnostic, and I do believe in evolution, the big bang, I am a big fan of Richard Dawkins, Laurence Krauss, Hawking, just…

11 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Simon Mathews

Does life exist elsewhere?

I have no way of knowing, for sure, of course, but I don’t believe that life exists anywhere in the universe but on earth. Behind my house…

Started by Dale Headley

39 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

I know it now seems very likely Clinton will win...but it's not entirely a given. Nate Silver doesn't think so at least. The entire Western…

Started by Davis Goodman

16 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by TJ

As an Atheist Mom....

Honestly I need advice from other people. It seems like I am failing as a mother. I desperately need community in my life. I don't know how…

Started by Belle Rose

26 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Forum

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by Jake LaFort 7 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie on Tuesday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Andrew Brown yesterday. 42 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service