Small Talk (1,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polygamy

24 wives in 25 years: B.C. polygamy trial begins Published 3 hours ago Canada’s polygamy laws are on trial for the first time since 1892,…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

9 Apr 20
Reply by Andrew Brown

Sharia Law is a reality

Given that muslim births will outnumber any other faith or non faith by 2035 and given that democracy allows - by the simple mechanism of v…

Started by David Boots

6 Apr 19
Reply by Jake LaFort

More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

I am wondering whether the atheist or theist derives greater psychological benefits in their opposing views of death v. immortality. Theist…

Started by Jake LaFort

32 Apr 19
Reply by Ro3bert

All we need is love.

Does this article make sense?  Do you think nonhuman animals can fill that space where human interaction is lacking? Can belief in god alon…

Started by Jake LaFort

3 Apr 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

Do you think this proves we have souls?

This is a video about a blind person who was apparently able to see during her OBE and NDE. It is a short video. Collected by Kenneth Ring,…

Started by Violeta Babacan

24 Apr 14
Reply by TJ

is this normal?

I'm only 13 and I talk with my friends about a lot of important topics like society, the fat acceptance movement, genders, hate, and a lot…

Started by Hunter Goodman

12 Apr 7
Reply by Davis Goodman

Do you really understand and accept death? Your death?

People have a funny way of talking about death. This is true even of people who don't believe in an afterlife or soul. Many seem to talk an…

Started by Unseen

58 Apr 6
Reply by Unseen

Do humans benefit the Earth? If so, explain.

Hi, I'm new here and joined the forum in order to find the truth to life. Do we bring anything to the table? Do other animals pollute? If…

Started by Tyrion

32 Apr 4
Reply by Davis Goodman

I think this may prove Christianity right!

I was looking on the internet, I found Near Death Experience videos! Many of them show Christian things. I challenge anyone, find me any Mu…

Started by Christiano Lucarelli

38 Apr 3
Reply by Hunter Goodman

In the endless and tiresome bickering/debating over god's existence why is it that theists are not attempting to substantiate their claims…

Started by Jake LaFort

21 Apr 3
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

Grus - the crane

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 11, 2017 at 12:39am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service