Small Talk (1,405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Most children, at some point, come to the realization that there world is more than what they see. Genuine awe, mystery, and wonder, in the…

Started by Ari

5 Nov 6
Reply by Unseen

I don't get several things about "Free Will" but at the top of the list....

...is the argument: If Yahweh actually showed up, I.E. provided some sort of evidence that would separate all of Christianity from made up…

Started by Douglas Fo

1 Nov 5
Reply by Simon Mathews

Here less than two hours

And already getting spam from mr.frankkwabena202@gmail.com. Just to let the moderators know.

Started by Douglas Fo

26 Nov 3
Reply by kris feenstra

Should we change people?

Hello, i'm an athiest and I was thinking about if we should change people's beleifs. Or at least attempt to get them to question what they'…

Started by Austin Weekly

15 Nov 2
Reply by Roberta Upton Cross

where when how who why ?

we all know why we are here right ? lol wrong i dont know why im here . why i have been put in this body . i do know that when i do leave t…

Started by aubrey knows nothing *

26 Oct 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

Awe struck

There's been a lot of talk recently about atheistic spirituality. I think spirituality is a term we should discard. It's too loaded with r…

Started by Davis Goodman

55 Oct 30
Reply by Noel

What would happen...

I've been toying with this thought in my head all day, and I'm curious to see what you all think. Often times, when a new belief, ideal, vi…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

8 Oct 24
Reply by Karlee

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Yesterday, in the parking lot of a small town grocery store in rural southern America, I spotted a bumper sticker that proclaimed "I am Chr…

Started by Ed

40 Oct 20
Reply by James Cox

My Life As A College Student.

Hey there guys. I'm going to give some updates on how I'm doing in college and the changes made in my life. This is my 8th week coming up a…

Started by Ari

2 Oct 13
Reply by Simon Mathews

I don't even know what to say...

So I recently posted on a local online forum trying to take a census of near by Freethinkers/Atheists. It seemed as though there weren't an…

Started by Griffin Buckerfield

8 Oct 10
Reply by Kairan Nierde

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service