Small Talk (1,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New TV show, skeptic vs believer

Houdini and Doyle Houdini and Doyle is a British-Canadian-American television drama series based on the friendship of Harry Houdini and Sir…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

1 May 19
Reply by Daniel W.

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Hi guys, my name is Morgan Matthew. I am the original founder of Think Atheist. I decided to give the site away to focus full time on a com…

Started by Morgan Matthew

10 May 18
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Transgender rights legislation coming 'very shortly'

Transgender rights legislation coming 'very shortly' Fri, 13 May 2016 17:50:40 EDT The Trudeau government is poised…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

34 May 15
Reply by SteveInCO

How come?

How come people believe so much in Jesus if they haven't seen or met him in real life?Have you ever met Jesus?Has he ever talked to you jus…

Started by Albi

4 May 13
Reply by Unseen

A question to the atheist parents

There is another question I wanted to ask to you the men and women...who currently have children...how are you going to raise up your child…

Started by proudAthiest

16 May 13
Reply by TJ

Ken Ham’s: Noahs Ark getting state tax credits??? WTF? And protest billboards turned down?

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article76783357.html

Started by Jay Hill

1 May 13
Reply by TJ

A question for people who think torture doesn't work

I find it curious that the people who believe torture doesn't work talk so much about other people.  If there's anyone here who believes to…

Started by Unseen

28 May 11
Reply by Unseen

I finally understand

Since becoming an Atheist I have been largely sheltered from the world. Not in an anti-social sense. More of an "I am unplugging from socie…

Started by Belle Rose

10 May 10
Reply by SteveInCO

Twilight Zone?

Took a stab at clicking on my old browser favorite for the old think atheist site and lo and behold the old site is back. What the hey! You…

Started by Noel

8 May 7
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

personal question

So there is a question that has been going through my mind for the last few weeks..For all the people here on thinkatheist who used to be a…

Started by proudAthiest

67 May 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Fun with Christians!

Posted by A.T. Heist on August 29, 2016 at 9:37am 3 Comments

Triangulum - the triangle

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 27, 2016 at 9:58pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by