Small Talk (1,717)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hebrew bullshit

does anyone believe in the hebrew bible bullshit

Started by seamus mc ardle

8 Apr 27
Reply by Physeter

Raided

IRS, Postal Service Agents Raid Texas HQ Of Televangelist Benny Hinn Hinn came under Senate Finance Committee scrutiny in 2007 before bein…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

1 Apr 27
Reply by Gregg RThomas

A snippet of discussion I had with one of my models once

She: I'm thinking of getting a boob job. Me: Why? You have beautiful breasts. And, believe me, there are plenty of men who, like me, will t…

Started by Unseen

21 Apr 26
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Putin's opportunistic love affair with the Orthodox church

Russia, a country that was once officially atheist (with a vast percentage of sincere atheists) started crawling back to the church the mom…

Started by Davis Goodman

6 Apr 23
Reply by Unseen

Atheists, what do you think of this "modern resurrection"?

https://jamesbishopblog.com/2016/10/05/atheist-professor-bruce-grindal-witnesses-man-raised-from-the-dead/ apparently an Anthropologist we…

Started by Violeta Babacan

15 Apr 20
Reply by Unseen

Catholicism is terrorism

If Islam is the definition of arrested sociological progression then catholicism is the definition of an organised terrorist organisation.…

Started by David Boots

45 Apr 20
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Polygamy

24 wives in 25 years: B.C. polygamy trial begins Published 3 hours ago Canada’s polygamy laws are on trial for the first time since 1892,…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

9 Apr 20
Reply by Andrew Brown

Sharia Law is a reality

Given that muslim births will outnumber any other faith or non faith by 2035 and given that democracy allows - by the simple mechanism of v…

Started by David Boots

6 Apr 19
Reply by Jake LaFort

More fulfilling consolation of eternal life or one life to live?

I am wondering whether the atheist or theist derives greater psychological benefits in their opposing views of death v. immortality. Theist…

Started by Jake LaFort

32 Apr 19
Reply by Ro3bert

All we need is love.

Does this article make sense?  Do you think nonhuman animals can fill that space where human interaction is lacking? Can belief in god alon…

Started by Jake LaFort

3 Apr 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service