Small Talk (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

I almost cried when I saw the final tally. It is a traumatic day for many Brits and most Europeans who are utterly stunned and shocked. Thi…

Started by Davis Goodman

106 Jul 30
Reply by BenGee

Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

Some Asswipe Muslims threatened families, women, and children in Germany for nude bathing at a legitimate venue.   Here's an idea, if you d…

Started by Kirk LeFou

27 Jul 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

godandscience.org?

I recently came across this website, and... to be quite frank I'm overwhelmed. It seems to have everything so neatly lined up, and I sudden…

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad

12 Jul 30
Reply by TJ

I'm in a world of hurt

I had a bad accident Saturday and broke four ribs. They kept overnight and I'm chugging down Vicodin tabs. I'm not looking for your sympath…

Started by Unseen

43 Jul 13
Reply by TJ

Why do we have religions today?

My opinion on why we still have religions around the world is simple. I think it is equivalent to belonging to a club. You belong to a grou…

Started by mobojo23

17 Jul 10
Reply by SteveInCO

Are atheists a part of the collective consciousness?

I believe our awareness and connection to all things,makes us a part of something greater than ourselves ,conscious.

Started by Ralph Burks

48 Jul 6
Reply by TJ

Questioning the nature of friendship

For most of my life I have had theist friends far more than I have ever had those who were atheist.  A year and a half ago, I joined my fir…

Started by Shane Michaels

9 Jun 29
Reply by TJ

You'll never guess who did it this time...

Another grotesque adventure for the religion of peace. You don't even have to read the article. You know everything there is to know in the…

Started by Davis Goodman

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

lol This really happened

I recently rented a house. I have a friend who's seven months pregnant and I decided to help her out and rent her a room for whatever she c…

Started by Keith Pulley

9 Jun 16
Reply by Unseen

Reason Conference in D.C., Anyone go?

Actually found out about this today. Heard thousands attended. Going on through Sunday.  Wondering if anyone of our crew made it there and…

Started by Noel

12 Jun 10
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Forum

Blasphemy Rights Day

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Worse than death

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by daughterofkarl on Saturday. 15 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Serpens - the serpent

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 25, 2016 at 11:27am 0 Comments

Blasphemistan (2)

Posted by Noon Alif on September 21, 2016 at 6:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service