Small Talk (1,351)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jonathan Haidt: Religion, evolution, and the ecstasy of self-transcendence

So, Belle asked my opinion on this TED talk. Rather than derailing the thread it was mentioned in, I figured we might as well make a conver…

Started by Emperor Milos

7 Jul 25
Reply by _Robert_

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Ezekiel 37:1-10 “The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley;…

Started by Stephen Gunn

15 Jul 25
Reply by Stephen Gunn

Lobby

Is there a chance in hell of starting a lobby in Washington for keeping religion out of public schools (carefull not to use the word "athei…

Started by Glen L

8 Jul 24
Reply by captain kingsway

Disorders of Sex Development

When will the predudism end ? I am sick and tired of them throwing lables Classification and diagnosis terms about what I am, Never consult…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

13 Jul 23
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

Deepak's challenge

Thank's to Reg's most recent Sunday school I read an article which discusses Deepak's most recent attention seeking youtube trolling video.…

Started by Davis Goodman

29 Jul 23
Reply by Unseen

Ken Hamm at it again

I copy and pasted this from Huffington post. Listen, I'm the guy who forever wants to "live and let live", as far as theist and atheist are…

Started by Noel

2 Jul 22
Reply by Erock68la

What is the purpose of gender

This question came to me when I was designing the culture of a fictional country.  I was wondering outside of the life sciences, why do we…

Started by Christopher Swicegood

56 Jul 20
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting ETs and UFOs found in Chhattisgarh

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/10000-year-old-rock-paintings-depicting-aliens-and-UFOs-found-in-Chhattisgarh/articleshow/38435091

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

20 Jul 20
Reply by Unseen

Venison anyone?

There are probably more deer now than ever. This is because of two things: 1) we've greatly reduced the numbers of their natural predators…

Started by Unseen

8 Jul 20
Reply by Ed

God's Sense of Humour?

So...we are created in his image, right. Some people are so dam funny, full of quips and quarks. Does anyone know of any examples of Abraha…

Started by _Robert_

8 Jul 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service