Small Talk (1,533)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Desperate times call for desperate measures :-)

This is...HILARIOUS!!! So I thought the Seattle housing market was bad...San Francisco must be even worse. A couple of techies ran an ad on…

Started by Belle Rose

19 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by TJ

The War on Christmas

The War on Christmas...front row in the US and to a much lesser extent other English speaking countries (while mostly absent in continental…

Started by Davis Goodman

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by TJ

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Hi guys, my name is Morgan Matthew. I am the original founder of Think Atheist. I decided to give the site away to focus full time on a com…

Started by Morgan Matthew

6 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by scribbler60

"Fox" hypocrisy

The bigoted blabbermouths at “Fox News” never tire of excoriating the Obama Administration for not using the term, “radical Islamic terrori…

Started by Dale Headley

4 Dec 16, 2015
Reply by Unseen

5 Things we already knew about Satanists

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/11/living/5-things-satanists/?iid=ob_homepage_NewsAndBuzz_pool&iref=obnetwork This is cool!!! I've always l…

Started by Belle Rose

32 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by dakota

Dumbest Things Christians Say

Reg the Fronkey Farmer gets 100% credit on this one... I thought it would be hilarious to compose a list of the "Dumbest Things Christians…

Started by Belle Rose

16 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

I wonder why -

I wonder why, a supposedly supreme being, a being that knows all, sees all, controls all, why this being would create a world where the gre…

Started by mobojo23

14 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Jake LaFort

The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/30/we-can-save-atheism-from-the-new-atheists "As a philosophical tendency, the New Atheis…

Started by Dr. Bob

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

No results for a search of "San Bernardino" on this site

It's a spectacle of even more dying in the name of someone else's personal savior. I'm sorry if the subject is banned or if it is too soon.…

Started by Andy Hoke

54 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Portland may become the pro soccer champion Sunday (game 1 pm Pacific)

Portland hasn't had a major league championship for a long time. This could be the year. Of course, I'm not sure Columbus (the city of the…

Started by Unseen

27 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A strong pull...

Posted by Belle Rose on February 7, 2016 at 12:36pm 7 Comments

My Interview With Kirk Cameron

Posted by JustinTetro on January 27, 2016 at 5:04am 13 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by