Small Talk (1,441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I must have missed something. Why did so many people become outraged over a pilot being burned to death but not over so many larger and more deplorable acts?

This is a serious question.  I'm not trying to start a polarized debate.  I only want to understand why the unbelievably horrible death of…

Started by Virgil

22 Feb 20
Reply by Unseen

Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

I feel kind of shitty now, plus I'm at work so I don't have time to blog. I'll write a fuller post later. I think it's funny. People ask yo…

Started by Physeter

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H2ED

Started by D L

0 Feb 8

sigh another lame religious person talking to me on youtube.

I really think I should justs top engaging with these people...=-= they will say whatever they want and ignore you completely as proven in…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

0 Feb 7

I have no problem with TA running ads, do you?

I'm very adept at ignoring ads.  The only kind I hate are the ones that throw a box over the page I want to see and leave me trying to figu…

Started by Unseen

24 Feb 5
Reply by Belle Rose

TA is giving me lots of 500 errors today

I don't seem to have this issue elsewhere on the Internet.

Started by Unseen

6 Feb 4
Reply by Cesar Deicide

[Suggestion] Think Atheist's Secret Valentine!

I've been thinking about this for a while and finally took the time to write down after seeing Unseen's post; it could be a way to get us a…

Started by Cesar Deicide

0 Feb 4

Three dimentional confirmation bias

Read this from a friend on facebook today. I could predict the entire thing after reading the first paragraph. In a mother’s womb were two…

Started by Davis Goodman

6 Feb 4
Reply by matt.clerke

Thinking about starting a youtube.

I have an idea in mind...but i kinda need content to reply to and to tackle ya know? I wish not to talk about to much cause SPOILERS but o…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

1 Feb 4
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

ISIS does the worst yet with still worse to come...

ISIS has been holding a Jordanian pilot it captured and demanding a ransom. Jordan simply asked for proof of life. Well, they just got it,…

Started by Unseen

2 Feb 4
Reply by Ron Humphrey

RSS

Blog Posts

Timbuktu Manuscripts

Posted by Ed on March 22, 2015 at 1:48pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service