Small Talk (1,434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Three dimentional confirmation bias

Read this from a friend on facebook today. I could predict the entire thing after reading the first paragraph. In a mother’s womb were two…

Started by Davis Goodman

6 Feb 4
Reply by matt.clerke

Thinking about starting a youtube.

I have an idea in mind...but i kinda need content to reply to and to tackle ya know? I wish not to talk about to much cause SPOILERS but o…

Started by Haugurma

1 Feb 4
Reply by Haugurma

ISIS does the worst yet with still worse to come...

ISIS has been holding a Jordanian pilot it captured and demanding a ransom. Jordan simply asked for proof of life. Well, they just got it,…

Started by Unseen

2 Feb 4
Reply by Ron Humphrey

Three challenging philosophical questions for Atheists (and agnostics, secularists, humanists, progressives)

In the spirit of the 36 philosophical questions recently asked I thought it might be a good idea to pose three questions (phrased somewhat…

Started by Davis Goodman

41 Feb 4
Reply by MikeLong

My Life As A College Student.

Hey there guys. I'm going to give some updates on how I'm doing in college and the changes made in my life. This is my 8th week coming up a…

Started by Ari

7 Feb 3
Reply by Kelly Nicola Loewen

Really, God?

The popular British actor/comedian/writer/atheist, Stephen Fry, was asked on a BBC interview show called, “The Meaning of Life,” what he wo…

Started by Dale Headley

4 Feb 2
Reply by John Jennings

God spoils Awe, Mystery, and Wonder.

Most children, at some point, come to the realization that there world is more than what they see. Genuine awe, mystery, and wonder, in the…

Started by Ari

8 Jan 31
Reply by Belle Rose

Egyptian President Khalil el-Sisi, 28 December 2015 at Al Azhar University, Cairo. "Islam is being lost by our own hands."

I thought by now this would have been posted on many forums.  It’s interesting that it hasn’t.  The first time I saw video of it was Tuesda…

Started by Virgil

14 Jan 20
Reply by Virgil

Can Spirituality be Debunked by Buying Unsaleable Haunted Houses at a Bargain?

Can spirituality be debunked by buying unsaleable haunted houses? Or to put it another way. Is there documentation of a skeptic buying a ha…

Started by Michael

11 Jan 15
Reply by Michael

Proud to be American?

INCARCERATION RATES  (per 100,000 population) AMONG WESTERN NATIONS Norway - 72 Denmark - 73 Netherlands - 82 France - 98 Italy - 106 Belg…

Started by Dale Headley

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service