Small Talk (1,263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For cat people only

Let's rattle off the antics and eccentricities of our feline friends. Here are some things I've noticed: Squeaky understands that I don't l…

Started by Unseen

0 Apr 8

Grand Canyon plaques

hey has anyone been to the Grand Canyon lately and witnessed the Christian plaques mounted on the South rim? I only saw one but I gather th…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 8

Christopher Hitchens Autograph

I thought that many of you guys on here would be interested in this signed photo on sale on eBay?.....   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3213715

Started by STEVIE NICHOLL

0 Apr 8

What???

"What? What? What? Has this site been hacked or something? Why's the header say "Think Christian"???"

Started by Strass Strass

5 Apr 1
Reply by Redacted

Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

I work with CNN running a few hours a day, especially in the morning. This morning, part of the discussion over the disappearance of Malays…

Started by Unseen

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down...

That does it!!I'm officially renaming my "Famous, Cabbage, Bean, and Peanut, Chilli Chicken Steup*".Hensforth, it shall be known as "WMD St…

Started by Strass Strass

3 Mar 31
Reply by Strass Strass

Brag about yourself!

That's right. Tell all what you are REALLY good at. Whether it's graduating from Harvard, or being the record holder for surviving the most…

Started by Belle Rose

141 Mar 26
Reply by Tim

Describe your personal relationsip with Santa Claus

When did you stop believing in Santa Claus? Did you ever truly believe in Santa Claus?

Started by Andy Hoke

9 Mar 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

Darwins Theory of Evolution Causes Horrific Evils!

Hello everyone I havent been on here a while but I feel now is the time to unload. So I unfortunately ended up in an argument with my broth…

Started by looch

34 Mar 21
Reply by looch

The seven astonishing powers of a Think Atheist wristband (with photographic proof)

The seven astonishing powers  of a Think Atheist wristband 1. It gives you fashion advice*. 2. It builds you a family pet out of legos…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

3 Mar 21
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com