Small Talk (1,639)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On the Light Side: Dogs vs. Cats

I wrote this recently. It describes what being owned by a cat is like vs. owning a dog. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS (FOR THE NEW…

Started by Unseen

25 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

Hacking Happens: Describe Life When We Have Few If Any Secrets

During the 1960s, we in the computer industry knew hackers would try to get access to information stored on computers. We knew confidential…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

10 Oct 18
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Real Life: What We Don't Say About Politics, Religion or Sexuality Because...

...what we want to say may frighten those whose approval we seek.   "What we don't talk about will be used to rule over us." I first heard…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

4 Oct 13
Reply by TJ

Ethics of Pets

We have a lop-eared rabbit. He is very smart and demanding. He was given up because people didn't realize the effort needed. In my old hood…

Started by _Robert_

140 Oct 12
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Acts of God

As Haiti and Jamaica prepare for massive destruction from hurricane Mathew, they are praying (I am sure) to survive this act of god. My fac…

Started by _Robert_

28 Oct 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Men despise Religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true - Blaise Pascal

Men despise Religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true - Blaise Pascal

Started by RyanGutten

8 Oct 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

OOOOOPSIES!!!

That Awkward Moment When a Pastor Learns His Church Sign is Also Sexual Innuendo by Hemant Mehta Any atheist on the internet has probably…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

5 Oct 9
Reply by Belle Rose

Atheism does not exist

By explaining why god is bad and not real, first you have been able to establish atheism doesn't exist, that it's just a word coined for fe…

Started by RyanGutten

8 Oct 4
Reply by Simon Paynton

What is the most dangerous large mammal in the US (besides humans)? You'll probably guess wrong.

Most of the time, people will get this question wrong. Here's a recent list: Bee/Wasp 53 Dogs 31 Spider 6.5 Rattlesnake 5.5 Mountain l…

Started by Unseen

21 Oct 3
Reply by TJ

Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

The overall framework of early metazoan evolution comes from molecular data, but they cannot provide insights into the anatomical changes a…

Started by Michael

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service