Small Talk (1,596)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funeral Protocol

This is a discussion inspired by Keeping my mouth shut. Issue: Once having been accosted by theists with religious rhetoric at a funeral in…

Started by Jake LaFort

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

For the nonphilosophically-inclined, the word "materialism" in philosophy does not mean "loving material things."  Rather, it is the philos…

Started by Unseen

16 May 21
Reply by SteveInCO

Favorite witty slogans

"There's never time to do it right but there's always time to do it over." "Everyone must believe something. I believe I'll have another be…

Started by Unseen

3 May 21
Reply by Simon Mathews

New TV show, skeptic vs believer

Houdini and Doyle Houdini and Doyle is a British-Canadian-American television drama series based on the friendship of Harry Houdini and Sir…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

1 May 19
Reply by Daniel W.

Working on a new project. Perhaps you can help?

Hi guys, my name is Morgan Matthew. I am the original founder of Think Atheist. I decided to give the site away to focus full time on a com…

Started by Morgan Matthew

10 May 18
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Transgender rights legislation coming 'very shortly'

Transgender rights legislation coming 'very shortly' Fri, 13 May 2016 17:50:40 EDT The Trudeau government is poised…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

34 May 15
Reply by SteveInCO

How come?

How come people believe so much in Jesus if they haven't seen or met him in real life?Have you ever met Jesus?Has he ever talked to you jus…

Started by Albi

4 May 13
Reply by Unseen

A question to the atheist parents

There is another question I wanted to ask to you the men and women...who currently have children...how are you going to raise up your child…

Started by proudAthiest

16 May 13
Reply by TJ

Ken Ham’s: Noahs Ark getting state tax credits??? WTF? And protest billboards turned down?

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article76783357.html

Started by Jay Hill

1 May 13
Reply by TJ

A question for people who think torture doesn't work

I find it curious that the people who believe torture doesn't work talk so much about other people.  If there's anyone here who believes to…

Started by Unseen

28 May 11
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service