Small Talk (1,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steven Universe: "I'm really not at the center of anything." In general, if you're remotely into cartoons (like Rick…

Started by Emily DeWoolfson

5 Oct 18
Reply by Simon Paynton

Pluto's blue haze

Soft unassuming beauty...isn't it? FULL ARTICLE

Started by Davis Goodman

3 Oct 10
Reply by Michael

I want to become a about you?

I am on my way to becoming a minimalist. Would you ever consider it? I found the article below intriguing..... So what is this whole mini…

Started by Belle Rose

58 Oct 10
Reply by Davis Goodman

Religion, Spirituality, and the Hidden Curriculum: Medical Student and Faculty Reflections

Interesting scholarly article discussing religion, spirituality and medical training. I see many problems with the methodology (especially…

Started by Davis Goodman

1 Oct 9
Reply by Simon Paynton

What do you think of Kim Davis?

So after being in jail, her position is now that she will not interfere with marriage licenses being signed, but she herself will not sign…

Started by Belle Rose

60 Oct 8
Reply by Belle Rose

Bullying people into believing and not-believing.

Christianity and Islam are renowned for forcing people to believe their childish superstitions as well as bullying people into believing wh…

Started by Davis Goodman

9 Oct 5
Reply by Davis Goodman

Pluto data crunching

The data is still arriving and being crunched from Pluto (and it's partner moon). Below is a detailed image of Charon. Here is the article.…

Started by Davis Goodman

2 Oct 3
Reply by Unseen

Back from my hiatus... But I am behind...But mostly tired

I am tired....tired of being bottled up and hidden having no one to talk to...I am tired..tired of anonymous groups lies..I am tired...tire…

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

5 Oct 3
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

Religion for community?

Anyone else ever which they were even capable of believing in a higher power just to feel accepted? I find being openly atheist can be alie…

Started by Martin Rodriguez

9 Sep 29
Reply by Belle Rose

Real Bomb Threat Concerns or Prejudice and Bigotry Knee jerk reaction?

(Reuters) - Texas police will review decisions made when a Muslim teenager was taken away in handcuffs after high school staff mistook his…

Started by Adam

43 Sep 27
Reply by Gary Clouse

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service