Small Talk (1,671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

★★★★★★★★★★★★ [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ★★★★★★★★★★★★

STATE PREMISE: Mankind observes things probabilistically, (empirical uncertainty principle. Also, recall that you “theists” see yourselv…

Started by ProgrammingGodJordan

38 Jan 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

Are there Socially Conservative Atheists?

I suspect that there are Fiscal Conservatives who may be atheistic, but while even that seems to be a stretch (if you know of any well-know…

Started by James kelsey

43 Jan 25
Reply by Violetta Fay

Immaculate conception!!

Yes that's right. For all of you naysayers behold: http://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/17/zebra-shark-virgin-birth-orig-vstan.cnn You…

Started by Belle Rose

6 Jan 23
Reply by Pope Beanie

★★ new CULT ★★: "NON-BELIEFISM" aka "unlock'd"

[TAGLINE:] "NON-BELIEFISM" [aka: the state of being 'UNLOCKED!' .... or "unlock'd" .... OR the absence of all beliefs] [AIM:] This…

55 Jan 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

★★ The human race is inherently atheistic (says simple science)

Myth God Image Credits: Kerenos, Mtg Art . . . The human race is inherently atheistic, as we physically shan't believe. How?   (1) In…

38 Jan 21
Reply by Pope Beanie

Would you consider me to be an atheist, agnostic, or theist?

I have given this a lot of thought: I am not 100% sure whether or not there is a creator I do not believe the Bible, the Quran, or any reli…

Started by Violeta Babacan

38 Jan 19
Reply by Belle Rose

PUNS!

She insulted my apartment so I knocked her flat.

Started by W1NT3R5

55 Jan 16
Reply by Strega

This is pretty heavy.

I feel more comfortable sharing this here because we are anonymous. Maybe not Anonymous, but you wouldn't know who I really was based on m…

Started by W1NT3R5

18 Jan 16
Reply by W1NT3R5

Religion is devisive

Originally I was a non-practicing Catholic.  Then a very devout Catholic; then a Evangelical Protestant; now an atheist.  Why this progress…

Started by Madelyn Picard

20 Jan 5
Reply by Zenith

Five pretty moons with possible life

There are four moons that orbit Jupiter and one that orbits Saturn that are roughly the size of our own moon, are beautiful, have very uniq…

Started by Davis Goodman

21 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Strega

RSS

Forum

Delete my group

Started by Adventurer in Small Talk. Last reply by Strega 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin yesterday. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots yesterday. 10 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

Microscopium - the microscope

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 25, 2017 at 2:33pm 1 Comment

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service