Small Talk (1,397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi atheists

I love god. How can you not?

Started by Shaun

22 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah Coleman

Can someone help me, not dumb but dont understand, chose not to do facebook, where does this go.

Is facebook the new religion. I have to belong or I'm nothing? A member but cant leave comment. If I already had a million friends of all t…

Started by Steve Koehn

4 Nov 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

Homosexuality

I assume many of those people who are homophobic are likely to base it on a religious view, even if it stems, to some degree, from ingraine…

Started by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

19 Nov 16
Reply by Haugurma

Just for fun: Who are your dream dates?

If you could take someone of whatever sex you are interested in out to dinner just to be able to sit across the table from them and bask in…

Started by Unseen

8 Nov 15
Reply by Unseen

Most interesting/shocking/appalling overshare you ever heard

"More than I needed to know" is one way to define what an overshare is. The one that comes to mind for me was in a conversation I was havin…

Started by Unseen

19 Nov 12
Reply by Simon Mathews

Hi

Hi, Just joined.  I was born and raised by atheist parents.  I never had to go through the trauma that some of y'all  experienced with esca…

Started by Aurelia Ceasar

6 Nov 12
Reply by bongani muthwa

Myles Munroe's Death

As we all know by now Dr. Myles Munroe is dead. What is your take on the life of this person?

Started by bongani muthwa

2 Nov 11
Reply by bongani muthwa

New here

Hello one and all feel free to ask me questions and discuss ^^

Started by Haugurma

0 Nov 10

Book Recommendations?

Hi all, I'd like to do some research on the Bible (for purely academic reasons--don't worry, I'm not trying to convert myself :) ) and I wa…

Started by Beth

10 Nov 8
Reply by Beth

Honor and Integrity

If there is one things I hate, it's people who demand that I follow their deadlines, expectations, rules, etc. but when the table turns, th…

Started by Barry Adamson

14 Nov 8
Reply by Karlee

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 22 minutes ago. 63 Replies

Analyzing Ferguson

Started by Unseen in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Simon Mathews 31 minutes ago. 5 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 39 minutes ago. 63 Replies

"Probably won't report".....

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 18 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service