Small Talk (1,352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Stand Up Comedy TV special premiers tomorrow

Hey folks. I hope you don't mind me putting this out here, but I am a comedian  with my first ever hour TV special which is premiering tomo…

Started by Ian Harris

0 Aug 11

Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

This sums up the experience many of us old folks have while interacting with many (not all of course) young people who have shit-ass jobs…

Started by Unseen

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

When my friends or intellectuals start up a debate on Israel...I bring up North Korea. When someone apologises for Palestinian terrorism I…

Started by Davis Goodman

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

A little story of how helping people hurts them. Especially if you are a white girl.

If you want to help dark-skinned people in a foreign land, helping people can actually hurt them, and that's even assuming you are confiden…

Started by Unseen

29 Aug 4
Reply by Brian Daurelle

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

I'm making this post because it just feels like there's no need to speak about things anymore. Nothing seems to get accomplished anyways so…

Started by Ari E. S.

10 Aug 2
Reply by Zachary C. Campbell

American Atheists National Convention -2015

Well it appears that the 2015 American Atheists national convention will be held in a city not too far away - Memphis, Tennessee. And it ha…

Started by Ed

1 Aug 2
Reply by Dan

Redirecting One's Life

As I approach retirement there has developed an undercurrent of change in my philosophical perspective of life, reality, and, most of all,…

Started by Ed

21 Aug 1
Reply by Ed

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows B…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 Aug 1

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows Be…

Started by Stephen Gunn

4 Aug 1
Reply by Unseen

Women against feminism parody has a new face....with whiskers...

"Women Against Feminism" have officially joined the ranks of internet infamy: it's been parodied by cats. There have been numerous respons…

Started by Belle Rose

36 Jul 31
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service