Small Talk (1,259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Anyone Else Suffer Interpretation Issues?

I'm posting this because I've been dealing with interpretation problems for years and it seems to be a daily issue. Do any of you do someth…

Started by Ari E. S.

4 Apr 10
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Leaving Think Atheist Sooner Than I Had Imagined

Hello all, My original purpose for coming on to TA was to network and create friendships. I live in a very conservative state where you can…

Started by Micah Armstrong

22 Apr 10
Reply by onyango makagutu

Oh the vileness!!! This Nun has NONE of my respect!

I have a 4 year old son, and he masterbates. Not in the sexual sense. But as an instinctual comfort. When he lays down or wakes up it is al…

Started by Belle Rose

25 Apr 10
Reply by Andy Hoke

In honor of the upcoming Christopher Hitchens Day What are some of your favorite "Hitch-Slaps"?

Don't forget to RSVP.

Started by Dan

0 Apr 10

Does Anyone Else Suffer Interpretation Issues?

I'm posting this because I've been dealing with interpretation problems for years and it seems to be a daily issue. Do any of you do someth…

Started by Ari E. S.

0 Apr 10

Your Sacred Cow

Alright, so let's all be honest together and do a little introspection. We all have different backgrounds and different stories; we all hav…

Started by Cara Coleen

93 Apr 9
Reply by Unseen

For cat people only

Let's rattle off the antics and eccentricities of our feline friends. Here are some things I've noticed: Squeaky understands that I don't l…

Started by Unseen

0 Apr 8

Grand Canyon plaques

hey has anyone been to the Grand Canyon lately and witnessed the Christian plaques mounted on the South rim? I only saw one but I gather th…

Started by Steve

0 Apr 8

Christopher Hitchens Autograph

I thought that many of you guys on here would be interested in this signed photo on sale on eBay?.....   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3213715

Started by STEVIE NICHOLL

0 Apr 8

What???

"What? What? What? Has this site been hacked or something? Why's the header say "Think Christian"???"

Started by Strass Strass

5 Apr 1
Reply by Redacted

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 35 seconds ago. 93 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service