Small Talk (1,443)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is the King of the U.S.A.?

Who is the King of the U.S.A.?   Oh say can you see, --- that you are an oligarchy?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY   https:/…

Started by D L

2 Mar 9
Reply by Ed

So you know

I'm going in for cataract surgery tomorrow and I'm preparing for it today. I have no idea when I'll be posting regularly again. I'll just h…

Started by Unseen

16 Mar 6
Reply by Unseen

Objective thinking

I don't understand why people can't think more objectively, and leave personal biased out of it. People have the hardest time accepting, an…

Started by Austin Weekly

1 Mar 3
Reply by Simon Mathews

What Forms Do the Gifts Take that Folks Here Can Give to Others?

On the Friends pages I see the words "Give a Gift" and wonder what, if anything, giving one may cost me. What kinds have others given or re…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

1 Mar 2
Reply by kris feenstra

Ladies will dominate the night - UFC 184

Photo courtesy of Holly Holm  212 Reads 1 Comments There is a lot of buzz and expectation surrounding Holly Holm's official UFC debut…

Started by Belle Rose

12 Mar 1
Reply by Belle Rose

FCC votes 3-2 on "net neutrality" proposal.

Is the recent FCC decision to support the "net neutrality" proposal going to be a win-win situation for online internet small businesses an…

Started by Ed

0 Feb 28

Atheist blogger hacked to death

This CBC news article caught my eye and I think it is worth discussion: Atheist blogger hacked to death with machetes in Dhaka, Bangladesh…

Started by Heather Spoonheim

0 Feb 27

ADWEEK: How Jesus and His Marketing Team Came Up With the Craziest Ad Stunt in History

:D Jesus Christ pulled off some pretty impressive brand stunts in his day: turning water into wine; healing the blind; feeding the multitu…

Started by Tammi L Coles

1 Feb 27
Reply by Peter

My Mamma taught me to avoid using the words "you" and "your" in discourse

And I keep seeing those words pop up in posts in ways that illustrate well why they should be avoided. They're often used to turn discourse…

Started by Pope Beanie

11 Feb 23
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

In response to the bubling discussion over arms control perhaps this article will add a different perspective. Do read the article in full…

Started by Davis Goodman

78 Feb 23
Reply by Tim Palmer

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service