Small Talk (1,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Friday

Only in America do we trample each other for sales to buy shit exactly one day after we get done being "thankful" for the shit we already h…

Started by Belle Rose

24 Nov 23
Reply by _Robert_

Atheist slogans to ward off door to door christians.

Hi everyone,     I have always thought about putting a slogan or quote on my front door to try and ward off the door to door Christians. Ju…

Started by matt.clerke

66 Nov 23
Reply by Ian

They took our jobs.

Saw an article in the Guardian where the bank of England claims that up to half of the jobs in the UK could be taken over by robots within…

Started by Rocky john

32 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

Where in your life is reason absent?

I've been thinking for some time about some atheists I know who have brilliant critical minds...and yet in some part of their lives their b…

Started by Davis Goodman

73 Nov 17
Reply by TJ

Unseen and I have chatted with one another about having a poll-feature on thinkatheist (Unseen's idea actually). I think it's a really gre…

Started by Davis Goodman

26 Nov 10
Reply by Strega

Christian prison chaplain 'forced to resign' for condemning homosexuality

What do you think about this? "Christian preacher says he…

Started by Simon Paynton

15 Nov 10
Reply by Simon Paynton

How do you think clearly?

It seems to me that everyone here is good at thinking.  I believe that thinking clearly is an essential life skill.  Truth is an essential…

Started by Simon Paynton

40 Nov 3
Reply by matt.clerke

Does Atheism in the United State Lack Racial Diversity?

Reading blogs, books and watching videos, I've noticed that we, atheists, and yes even TA, is very white. The seems to be a lot of diversit…

Started by Robert Karp

17 Nov 3
Reply by Unseen

"There has to be something..."

I was faced with this assertion today after revealing to an acquittance of mine that I am an atheist. The very short exchange went somethin…

Started by Michael

22 Oct 27
Reply by _Robert_

Syrian clusterfuck.

It seems as if Syria is going through some interesting times since Russia decided to conduct its own anti terrorism campaign over there . A…

Started by Rocky john

13 Oct 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service