Small Talk (1,462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For those of you who have never heard of the Monty Hall Problem

For those of you who are familiar with the problem and/or saw the movie 21, pop up some popcorn and just watch until the answer is revealed…

Started by Unseen

32 May 16
Reply by Pope Beanie

A Matter of Perspective

I remember watching the latest Cosmos series, with astrophysicist Tyson as the narrator, and being completely in awe at the show's depictio…

Started by Ed

27 May 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

Dumb posts

http://theweek.com/articles/552685/new-atheists-are-back--dumber-than-ever Read for yourself and prepare to facepalm.

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

11 May 14
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

Sam Kinison on Jesus' Resurrection

The link is here.

Started by Unseen

0 May 12

Show us your funny atheist visuals, cartoons, memes, etc.

Started by Unseen

41 May 12
Reply by Stutz

The cat is the pinnacle of evolution

I have been thinking about evolution lately and I am wondering if perhaps the finest mammalian product of evolution is the cat. Let's get o…

Started by Unseen

19 May 3
Reply by Unseen

THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR THEISTS

THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS FOR THEISTS 1) Inasmuch as you have no trouble believing in the wondrous miracles of your God, why don’t you belie…

Started by Dale Headley

50 Apr 29
Reply by Dr. Bob

Dr. Oz finally getting his due

I wouldn't go out of my way to watch a Dr. Oz show, but whenever I visit my sister and it's the afternoon Dr. Oz is on, so I've become awar…

Started by Unseen

20 Apr 28
Reply by Ed

Skepticon (Or Other Atheist Type of Events)

Has anyone been to any events lately? Skepticon? Unholy Trinity Tour? A debate? Anyone? Bueller?  I just wanted to know what it was like b…

Started by Peter

4 Apr 25
Reply by Peter

Why are the only miracles considered for catholic sainthood always unexplained healings?

It's interesting that the only miracles offered by the Vatican for consideration of sainthood are medical in nature. Are there not other ar…

Started by Ed

2 Apr 20
Reply by Ed

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service