Small Talk (1,372)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christian Vocabulary

I was raised in a high concentration of Christianity. After living away from that for a few years, it randomly occurred to me how utterly r…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Pam

An Experiment

I received an interesting piece of mail today that I would have sent through the shredder under usual circumstances, but circumstances bein…

Started by Pam

16 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

The illusion of clean coal

What do you all think? Coal is the dirtiest of fossil fuels, producing twice the carbon dioxide that natural gas does when it is burned. T…

Started by Jenna

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Nelson

I'm writing a book about atheism. What would you like to read about?

Well, the title actually says it all. I'm very interested in hearing your responses, and of course, you may pass the question further to po…

Started by Adva

6 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Johnny

God vs. Black and White 2

I think the greatest argument against god, aside from the bible itself, is you or me...Let me elaborate. When I was being brought up in rel…

Started by MightyMateo

3 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Randal

Arguing Logic with a Wal-Mart Manager is the Same as Arguing Logic with a Theist

Stumbled this and found it not only very humorous, but the circular logic of this Wal-Mart manager reminded me so much of the circular logi…

Started by Johnny

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by CJoe

In the news..09-02-09

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/02/08/philippines.contraception/index.html http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/06/italy.euthanasia.ber

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

0 Feb 9, 2009

Digital Overload Is Frying Our Brains

Paying attention isn't a simple act of self-discipline, but a cognitive ability with deep neurobiological roots — and these roots, says Ma…

Started by Morgan Matthew

1 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by doone

Amazon review: Evolution is flawed because it can't explain: Why heavy fish, like whales, don't just sink to the bottom of the ocean

Amazon review: Evolution is flawed because it can't explain: Why heavy fish, like whales, don't just sink to the bottom of the ocean This…

5 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Priest keeps children safe from safe sex education. Just kidding, he sodomized them.

A NSW Catholic priest has been charged with a number of child sex offences. He is the fourth priest to be charged by Strike Force Georgian…

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Mark

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Cato Rigas 32 minutes ago. 34 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service