Small Talk (1,337)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Behaviorism and determinism

Blog2 The three variables which determine human behavior. 1. Past history of conditioning or learning. I think we can agree that for the…

Started by Roger Tholen

151 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Roger Tholen

Cool Down a Scorching Car using this simple six-step process

Decrease the amount of time it takes to cool your car off after it's been sitting in the summer sun by using this simple six-step process…

Started by Morgan Matthew

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Rev. Tom Hicks, D.D.

C.S. Lewis and the place of fiction.

When i was a child, i loved the works of C.S. Lewis. To this day i appreciate them greatly. Although for the first time since my loss of re…

Started by Eric

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

How to handle an insecure signifigant other.

You encounter them every day. A friend with a clingy girlfriend. Your cousin and her overly possessive husband. I'm not talking about jealo…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

9 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Seven Great Questions to Ask at a Job Interview

If you are going for an interview as a prospective employee then you should do some research. Read the job description and requirements car…

1 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Carmela Ramos

“May God forgive you for this.”

I just want to remind you , whether you believe it or not, that you will be judged for this terrible mockery of our Lord Jesus Christ on Ju…

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Britton

Fixing heathens on wikipedia?

This is the synopsis of Ancestor's Tale on wikipedia [link] Take a look at the words being used to describe the book. "The narrative is s…

Started by Andrew Schatz

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Michael Jackson was Magic...

By Lisa Respers France CNN LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- When Glynis McCants looks at Michael Jackson's life, she sees the number five.…

2 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Mob beats up asshole father!

Dad Attacked After Suicide Bid With Toddler Thursday, July 9 09:51 am SkyNews © Sky News 2009 An angry crowd beat a suicidal man who th…

0 Jul 12, 2009

Atheist humor

Can we have a new forum category. Atheist Humor? There's no Messiah in here. There's a mess, all right, but no Messiah. ... Now, piss off!

Started by Ian Edwards

3 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by James

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service