Small Talk (1,347)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will Religion Ever Cease To Exist?

I think I know the answer to this question already, but I'd like to know your thoughts. There's no clean cut response really, if you think…

Started by NameInVain

9 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Terry Crow

Portrait Of A Fundy

'Portrait of a Fundy' He walked up to the pulpit with a bible in his hand "The wrath of God," he shouted, "soon is coming to this land."…

Started by Wesley

0 Sep 5, 2009

Religulous....What are your thoughts?

I am in the process of watching the movie right now, and so far I'm in love. However, I know it got mixed reviews all around. Have you seen…

Started by Sniz

23 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Doug Reardon

How long before religion becomes part of historical studies?

Depending on the team you play for, I have have read numerous differing opinions on the influence and size of the religious community in bo…

Started by Mac

3 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Veritas

tech help on site

Hi Guys, I'm relatively new here. How can I put a link on my TA page to my blog (www.sarahtrachtenberg.com)? I don't see an option for that…

Started by Sarah Trachtenberg

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Nelson

The hate mail alone makes this site worth joining.

Of course I enjoy meeting people and having rational conversations. Still, not much can match the entertainment value of these paranoid, de…

Started by Brutus

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Making unicorns real.

Hi. I have a scientific question, but I think the science forum might not be the right place for it. Can anyone speculate on the possibilit…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

25 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Why does Google post an 'Earn a bible degree' ad on the front page of Think Atheist?

Is this good advertising practice? Isn't this kinda like posting a 'beef producers' ad at a PETA conference?

Started by Wesley

4 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

10 Ways To Use Credit Cards Wisely

10 Ways To Use Credit Cards Wisely By Mary Hunt - Aug 10, 2009 It's no secret that the world of consumer credit has changed dramatically o…

Started by Johnny

1 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Attention all Atheists-I Need Emergency Help!!!!

My girlfriend has a bit under 3 months to go in her pregnancy, she is Christian and her mother is born again and hates the fact that im an…

Started by Shermon Burgess

20 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service