Small Talk (1,375)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger Morneau Is Still Believed!

For those who don't know, Roger Morneau is someone who made a name for himself in the '80s by claiming that he had escaped from the 'Church…

Started by Nix Manes

0 Oct 24, 2009

Religious Flow Chart

Holy Taco dot com has this amusing flow chart on how to choose your religion. Gah! If only I were rich and insane!

Started by Reggie

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by noisician

Subject: Guess

You are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are StupidYou are Stupi…

Started by Morgan Matthew

18 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

Richard Dawkins vs. the creationistas

Richard Dawkins is the world's atheist-in-chief. His last book, The God Delusion, sold millions of copies and sparked a worldwide debate ab…

Started by Kiamema

7 Oct 20, 2009

Alternative to "Bless you"

When someone sneezes, the socially correct thing to do is to say "bless you." Well, I don't want to bless anybody; it's meaningless! Any i…

Started by Galen

9 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Atheist Ninja

What century is it again? Interracial Couple is Denied Wedding

Oh, Louisiana. The best part of the story is the legality of the justice of the peace refusing to perform the marriage on grounds of race.…

Started by Shine

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Shine

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I was just wondering what everyone would be wearing. Last year I painted my face to look dead, put on a suit and went as a stock broker. Be…

Started by Ryan Trundle

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Galen

The Man From Earth - a "must watch" film.

I won't go in detail , in fear of ruining it for you. Watch it and then I'll have many people to talk about the points it raises. :-)

Started by Jack German

3 Oct 16, 2009

facebook group: prayer in school

my sisters a fan i'm just disgusted with the whole thing any post suggestions?

Started by Chad Bankston

18 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Killarny

A white...

Hey you fucking NIGGER!! Not sure how your site came up on my stumble button but this site if fucking trash your fucking face is trash. You…

Started by Morgan Matthew

22 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by noramoss

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service