Small Talk (1,414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FESTIVUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkLLJ_ihrY

Started by Tyler

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by doone

Do you celebrate christmas, but for a different reason?

Hello all, I am new to this site, but certainly not new to my atheist beliefs. I enjoy reading all the discussions on this site and find it…

Started by CelticDiablo

22 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Veritas

Link: Toxic Religion

A link to an article I wrote about the benefits of giving up religion http://relijournal.com/christianity/toxic-religion/

Started by Emily

0 Dec 18, 2009

Ignore-list

Hello, Does this forum software have an ignore list? Some allow you to place certain posters on ignore, after which you don't see their po…

Started by Roger Pearse

2 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Roger Pearse

Women in the atheism community, or lack thereof

Hello! I am a member of Freethought Fort Wayne, a small but rapidly growing freethought community in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are pleased wi…

Started by Andy

131 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Caroling - the Secular way... Check it out!

Some others: Let it Snow Winter Song [I think] and [Of Course] Jingle Bells - lol

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 Dec 15, 2009

Our own Facebook App: "On this day, *I* want you to know..."

I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of seeing all these theists with their magical '8' ball application (AKA 'On this day, your…

Started by Philip Laureano

0 Dec 15, 2009

Atheist meetings in Utah's Wasatch area?

I'm looking for such a meeting, if anyone could point me in the right direction to find these sorts of things. The closest I've found is a…

Started by Killarny

1 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Nelson

Facebook posting

Hey everyone! Tonight, my cousin, who is a devout Christian (my Dad's side of the family is largely Catholic/Episcopalian, but this cousin…

Started by Bob

23 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Chris H

South Africans

I was wondering if there was any fellows from the most Southern Tip around, because lets face it. We are unique. 11 Official languages for…

Started by Chris H

2 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Nelson

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service