Small Talk (1,331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACLU sues city so that the Westboro Baptist Church can continue to yell 'God Hates Fags' at military funerals

ST. LOUIS – The American Civil Liberties Union sued Maplewood today on behalf of a controversial Kansas-based church that protests at the f…

Started by Morgan Matthew

17 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

How to Escape a Shark Attack

There are approximately 40 shark attacks every year in the waters surrounding the United States. The majority of these attacks take place…

Started by Morgan Matthew

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

The hand of God?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5152179/Hand-of-God-captured-by-Nasa-observatory.html Personally i think if our ha…

Started by Mark Placanica

0 Aug 1, 2009

Another famous Atheist - Shirley Manson from Garbage!

I´ve seen Garbage twice live, huge fan, front row. So happy to see this! Recording Artist Shirley Manson is the lead singer in the alter…

Started by Jordan Adorno

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jordan Adorno

Atheists Concerned for America

I am so embarassed to even be linking to my newly created Atheist website, considering this site´s insurmountable perfection. Still, my sit…

Started by Jordan Adorno

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jordan Adorno

Is the term "atheist" inadequate?

This discussion developed from Michael Rosch's very interesting blog post on whether Bill Maher deserves the Dawkins award. The "... hours…

Started by D'Holbach

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Daniel Radcliffe (AKA Harry Potter) is an atheist!

Fom The Freethinker web site http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/07/06/shock-horror-harry-potter-star-daniel-radcliffe-is-an-atheist/ YAY! One…

Started by reverendjohn

8 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Carmela Ramos

A new atheist? Some things you should realize.

1. You focus too much on one aspect (Evangelicism) of one religion (Christianity) 2. There is no need to point out hypocrisy or inconsiste…

Started by Method

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Cara Coleen

Secular Student Alliance Conference -- Anyone else going?

Just curious, are any other TA folks heading to Columbus, OH in a couple of weeks to attend the SSA conference? What about the secular fiel…

Started by Dave Nichols

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dave G

North Korea publicly executes Christian woman for distributing the Bible

While i don't condone murder, i can't help but notice the irony of this story. seeing as how the bible is just riddled with story after st…

Started by Wassabi

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Serotonin Wraith

RSS

Forum

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 29 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Derp McChuckles 2 hours ago. 76 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 11 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service