Small Talk (1,331)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can The Political and Religious Right Be Funny Enough To Sway Opinion?

I think that comedy provides a huge and largely unrecognized influence on a person's view of the world. When someone or something is funny,…

Started by Nix Manes

11 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Shine

How Do Women Handle Being A Minority Of Non-Believers

This is an old question, and I've read a few things here, too, on the subject. But I'd like to ask a few specific questions and see if I ca…

Started by Nix Manes

12 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Danielle

Debaptise Yourself

The National Secular Society in the UK is now offering a "Certificate of Debaptism." It's officially tongue-in-cheek, but some people seem…

Started by Nix Manes

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Danielle

The Ever Present Veiled Threat

I recently received this little bit of intellectual drivel on a blog post. I posted a little blurb about Darwin and his struggle with Chris…

Started by Franklin Ayers

10 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Franklin Ayers

ROAST IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU DAMN ATHEISTS!!!!

This was posted on a forum of mine, at the end of a long, religious debate, where I called her out on circular reasoning and blind faith. A…

Started by Charles Stover

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Brutus

9 Secrets of Truly Happy People

It’s pretty safe to say that at the end of the day, there are really only one or two things that truly matter. Making money, finding fame o…

Started by Morgan Matthew

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Nix Manes

Have you ever "doubted"?

I'd like a few examples of how a person's doubt worked in their favor. Have you ever had a "funny feeling" about someone which made you avo…

Started by Cara Coleen

7 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Mymelody

Darwin defiled.

I'm wondering, could someone living near a campus where the new Ray Comfort's edition of The Origin of Species will be given out get me a c…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Johnny

5 Ways To Hack Your Brain Into Awesomeness

Much of the brain is still mysterious to modern science, possibly because modern science itself is using brains to analyze it. There are pr…

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by doone

10 Steps for Responding to Anti-Atheist Bigotry in the Media

This is a great post from our friend Austin Cline, About.com I feel it is really important to take real action against Anti-Atheist Bigotry…

9 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 15 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service