Small Talk (1,636)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious billboard advocating violence towards children.

You'll never guess what I saw while travelling through Arkansas on one of my runs.  A religious billboard using a very poor translation of…

Started by Mario Rodgers

6 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by No name

I knew it!

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-thinkingchristians.htma collection of studies that prove athiests are smarter people in general.

Started by Chelsea Sherman

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Nelson

Atheist Crusader?

Hello friends,I know you must be tired of hearing about my adventures on facebook, but I thought this would be an interesting discussion to…

Started by Mr Good Without God

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

An atheist "pope" for the online community

I think that we need an atheist "pope" for the online atheist community. A figurehead who could visit the Vatican and debate the head of t…

Started by Judas

15 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

I just got held up at my front door.

.....Really, not thirty minutes ago three armed men pulled up to my driveway as I brought my car in for the night.  I was pulling in and on…

Started by Andres Molestina

29 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Andres Molestina

I love scammers!

I love how they try to use "devoted christian" as if it is tugging at my wonderful american, christian heart. lol."Dear Friend,I am Mrs Mar…

Started by Sir de Home

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Sir de Home

The Amazing Virgin Pregnancy

A friend just sent this to me in my e-mail and I thought I would share this with you all! <3 People who grow up believing certain thing…

Started by Sophie

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by James

Giving something back to Hitchens

As most of us know, Christopher Hitchens has, as he poetically put it, abruptly become a finalist in the race of life. http://www.vanityfa

Started by Judas

12 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Please Judge My Outline For an Atheist Book I'm Planning

So I've decided recently to write a book about atheism. When approaching the subject, I considered the fact that I couldn't point to one bo…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

What part of Xtian Culture do you Miss?

Deconverts - What part of Christian culture do you miss the most? Is there a worship song or hymn you find yourself humming? Do you miss th…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

99 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by