Small Talk (1,585)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help me with youtube comment.

There is this person on youtube who I'm having a little conversation with.I need some help with three comments.   This is the latest commen…

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Are You Spiritual?

Would you say you are spiritual?  How do you define spirituality?  Can spirituality and atheism co-exist?  Positive psychology (my current…

Started by Gina

13 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by James

Freethinker Group

There is a local freethinker group for my city on meetup.com, and I finally made it out to the monthly dinner meeting this week. My wife an…

Started by James

1 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Why do you think atheist?

This has been on my mind for awhile and it is a simple question that I would like you all to answer.  The word "why" is why I am here! I AL…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kris Potter

Chris Hayes said on Keith Olbermann's show that there are no atheists in foxholes!

Do people think that just because there is a hint of danger that we all just become believers?

Started by bocakiki

9 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bill

Will we ever see a world without religion?

I doubt it'll be in any of our lifetimes but do you think it is possible there will exist a day when religion is  practically gone from soc…

Started by Brady

13 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

I pwn a Muslim something fierce!

Interesting conversation between me(Mario Rodgers) and a Muslim(Blue2volf)http://comments.deviantart.com/4/13890011/1508147613Best part is…

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Jun 1, 2010

"Courtyard of the Gentiles"

"We, as believers, must have at heart even those people who consider themselves agnostics or atheists," he said. "When we speak of a New Ev…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Hank Hell

Importance of afterlife in theistic belief.

The more I think about it, the more it seems that one of the biggest, if not the biggest reason theists believe is the promise of afterlife…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

8 May 31, 2010
Reply by Joe O'Brien

I need advice. (not think atheist related)

I have no idea who to talk to in real life about this. Me and my family are stumped, depressed, tense, anxious..I'm posting on here because…

Started by Desirai

4 May 30, 2010
Reply by Desirai

RSS

Forum

Private Eye Follows Priest

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

This topic again

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by matt.clerke 58 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 56 minutes ago. 11 Replies

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Unseen 22 hours ago. 7 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday. 4 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service