Small Talk (1,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to cross the line?

I feel as if i'm standing on a line.... on the east side of the line there is my family and friends. On the west side of the line is the kn…

Started by Daniel Miller

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Coming Out Atheist...

Hello all, I am planning on putting together a book consisting of moving stories of people coming out to their friends and family about the…

Started by Mr Good Without God

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brenda Joanne

Obama authorizes assassination?  I can't believe the president of the United States has authorized the targeted killing of so…

Started by Mario Rodgers

18 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

On Buddhism

Perhaps I'm a "weekend warrior" skeptic, but I've said before that Buddhism is the only religion that I admire and respect and will likely…

Started by Mario Rodgers

10 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Paul

If God. . .

If God in all his power suddenly came before you and said "Behold, atheists!  You are wrong!  Now bow before me in reverence!", would you k…

Started by Mario Rodgers

29 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by CJoe

I really hate getting into religious discussions with my family

I usually try to never rock the boat and get my family members to reject religion and other elements of superstitions.  However, without fa…

Started by Mario Rodgers

10 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Owen

Science 1 Religion 0

My family were talking about how many ribs were in a human and what the difference was between man and woman.  My father is a preacher and…

Started by Mario Rodgers

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Parker

Hit and Run Christian David Mbaus Runs Quickly!

I've added a Word Document to this discussion. You can find the full conversation that I'm referring to in that document. It's to recap wha…

Started by Gaytor

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Acceptable behavior verses clinically insane?

Could somebody tell me what the difference is between religious traditions and the actions of the criminally, I mean clinically, insane?Wha…

Started by Mario Rodgers

2 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Shine

How do I get the "Tweets" sticker to go away?

It overlaps the text and makes the site difficult to read.

Started by Hawaii Atheist

2 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Galen

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service