Small Talk (1,263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faithless and Free

I hope you will forgive this blatant attempt to garner support, but I have started a page on Facebook to promote a new foundation called Fa…

Started by Marcus Eden-Ellis

9 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by the_alias

Education/Freethinking correlation faulty?

It has been my long held belief that there is a direct relationship between secularism and education. There is also a direct relationship b…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Dave G

ACLU sues city so that the Westboro Baptist Church can continue to yell 'God Hates Fags' at military funerals

ST. LOUIS – The American Civil Liberties Union sued Maplewood today on behalf of a controversial Kansas-based church that protests at the f…

Started by Morgan Matthew

17 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

How to Escape a Shark Attack

There are approximately 40 shark attacks every year in the waters surrounding the United States. The majority of these attacks take place…

Started by Morgan Matthew

1 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

The hand of God?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5152179/Hand-of-God-captured-by-Nasa-observatory.html Personally i think if our ha…

Started by Mark Placanica

0 Aug 1, 2009

Another famous Atheist - Shirley Manson from Garbage!

I´ve seen Garbage twice live, huge fan, front row. So happy to see this! Recording Artist Shirley Manson is the lead singer in the alter…

Started by Jordan Adorno

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jordan Adorno

Atheists Concerned for America

I am so embarassed to even be linking to my newly created Atheist website, considering this site´s insurmountable perfection. Still, my sit…

Started by Jordan Adorno

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jordan Adorno

Is the term "atheist" inadequate?

This discussion developed from Michael Rosch's very interesting blog post on whether Bill Maher deserves the Dawkins award. The "... hours…

Started by D'Holbach

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Daniel Radcliffe (AKA Harry Potter) is an atheist!

Fom The Freethinker web site http://freethinker.co.uk/2009/07/06/shock-horror-harry-potter-star-daniel-radcliffe-is-an-atheist/ YAY! One…

Started by reverendjohn

8 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Carmela Ramos

A new atheist? Some things you should realize.

1. You focus too much on one aspect (Evangelicism) of one religion (Christianity) 2. There is no need to point out hypocrisy or inconsiste…

Started by Method

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Cara Coleen

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Devlin Cuite 9 minutes ago. 152 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service