Small Talk (1,603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An atheist "pope" for the online community

I think that we need an atheist "pope" for the online atheist community. A figurehead who could visit the Vatican and debate the head of t…

Started by Judas

15 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

I just got held up at my front door.

.....Really, not thirty minutes ago three armed men pulled up to my driveway as I brought my car in for the night.  I was pulling in and on…

Started by Andres Molestina

29 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Andres Molestina

I love scammers!

I love how they try to use "devoted christian" as if it is tugging at my wonderful american, christian heart. lol."Dear Friend,I am Mrs Mar…

Started by Sir de Home

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Sir de Home

The Amazing Virgin Pregnancy

A friend just sent this to me in my e-mail and I thought I would share this with you all! <3 People who grow up believing certain thing…

Started by Sophie

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by James

Giving something back to Hitchens

As most of us know, Christopher Hitchens has, as he poetically put it, abruptly become a finalist in the race of life. http://www.vanityfa

Started by Judas

12 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Please Judge My Outline For an Atheist Book I'm Planning

So I've decided recently to write a book about atheism. When approaching the subject, I considered the fact that I couldn't point to one bo…

Started by Yet Another Atheist

3 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

What part of Xtian Culture do you Miss?

Deconverts - What part of Christian culture do you miss the most? Is there a worship song or hymn you find yourself humming? Do you miss th…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

99 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

We need to be more active!!!

I am in the craddle of religious superstitions.  I live in Ecuador, where the enterprise of religion has gained a foothold taking advantage…

Started by Andres Molestina

2 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Is it a good thing to be an activist?

How much good are we doing by being activists? I mean, I have seen lives get crushed by this moment of clarity. Isn't it better just to l…

Started by Monica McGee (Monicks)

57 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

"Saint" Patrick

A thought occurred to me yesterday (St. Patty's Day). We have this holiday that's ostensibly to celebrate the man who brought Christianity…

Started by Galen

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service