Small Talk (1,486)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Statistics Help - The Null Hypothesis

I would like to make a short video on YouTube describing why theists have the burden of proof.However, I need to make sure I don't make any…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

9 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Michel A. Poisson

What a Load of Gibberish Crap: Believe It or Not by David Hart

Want a good chuckle? Read this load of poo poo, Believe It or Not.

Started by Frank

5 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Graham E. Lau

Don't know how much longer I can take this crap.

I can feel my hair stand on end everytime my sister goes through the Scout Handbook with her son and we go through the whole "rose colored…

Started by Mario Rodgers

14 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Velogiraptor

Are we winning?

New will be lazy and ask.....Are the number of atheists growing as a percentage of the world's population? Fingers crossed....

Started by Brenda Joanne

19 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Brenda Joanne

Gaia hypothesis

I just found out about this ideal, the "Gaia hypothesis". haven't read that much of it yet, s…

Started by Silenus

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by doone

Were most of the founders non-Christian?

39 people signed the Constitution. I have seen several times posted "the majority of the founders were not Christian". Is this statement tr…

Started by Michael R

7 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Ancient humans clearly thought that the rain, sun, wind, snow, hail, clouds were all thrown about by "someone upstairs".   Factor in all th…

Started by Brenda Joanne

2 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Time to cross the line?

I feel as if i'm standing on a line.... on the east side of the line there is my family and friends. On the west side of the line is the kn…

Started by Daniel Miller

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Coming Out Atheist...

Hello all, I am planning on putting together a book consisting of moving stories of people coming out to their friends and family about the…

Started by Mr Good Without God

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brenda Joanne

Obama authorizes assassination?  I can't believe the president of the United States has authorized the targeted killing of so…

Started by Mario Rodgers

18 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service