Small Talk (1,346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

random philosophy #2

There was never a war between good and evil. The war has always been between science and religion and the battle is between knowing and bel…

Started by noramoss

0 Jan 1, 2010

Led Zeppelin, Anyone?

A break from the usual discussions... Anyone here a fan of Led Zeppelin? I'm rather obsessed with them, actually. I have the Complete Stu…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

6 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

We Think Atheist (a new animated series)

Click here for the full size image Click here for the full size image Hey guys this is just an idea that I have been working on for a…

Started by Morgan Matthew

15 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Rabbinic War on Christmas

And it's about time, throw the Pagans out on their ear. Recent events in Israel leading up to Christmas confirm efforts by the Grand Rabbi…

Started by Michael

9 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Michael

I have been martyred

I joined a group of Bigotted Roman Catholics: "Catholic Answers". I told them a few truths about the "Holy" Roman Catholic Church and Chris…

Started by Robert Tobin

2 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robert Tobin

*ulp* Just made my first openly atheist FB status post

Axial tilt is the reason for the season! A wonderful Christmas to everyone... may your holidays be filled with the love & joy of family…

Started by Wendy

6 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robert E. O'Dell

new year's greeting to all

thought i'd send you this little fable from nietzsche as a new year's greeting... there once was a star on which clever animals invented k…

Started by Ramon S. Garcia

0 Dec 30, 2009

Atheist Convention Melbourne March 2010

Hi all, It's nearly 2010, so the Atheist Convention in Melbourne Australia is not far off. How many TA members are attending? I will be att…

Started by Martin Pribble

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Need a Speaker

Hi Hope you all doing great this evening. I am looking for an atheist scholar to come and take part in an interfaith religious conference.…

Started by KaSH IF

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Dave G

OK can someone run us thru who the people are in the calendar?

Thank you Think Atheist for choosing my pic for January! Tis quite the honor! Just wondering who the other chaps and lasses in the calendar…

Started by Martin Pribble

19 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by a7

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service