Small Talk (1,625)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God has a favorite person on the planet?

OWATONNA, Minn. — Bill Halberstam, a 33-year-old human resources manager, has been identified by theologians as God’s new favorite perso…

Started by Ava Wilson

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by V John Merc

Letter From Hell

A Letter From Hellby Austin Nooe (videos)8:20The "Letter from Hell" is from a 2006 lake trip. This is intended for Christians as it DOES NO…

Started by Jon Heim

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Crazy Theist Discussion Post on Facebook: "Convert to Christianity or go to Hell!"

You foolish scientists, evolutionists, secularists, and non-Christians unwisely choose to ignore the Bible. But folks, the Bible is the SOL…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

77 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Hall

Dealing With the Religions of the Future

If one applies the principles of natural selection to the future development of religions, then one may postulate that any religion or sect…

Started by JC Hamner

1 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by JC Hamner

"Don't talk about Christmas! You're insulting my religion!"

Okay... So this was not mail... rather it was a discussion between me and my zealot family in which they said something so rediculous that…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Kris Potter

Atheism and the Arts.

I am a fine artist, and in the future i intend to be a professor of art theory. I am also a "free thinker" or an atheist. Studying ar…

Started by adam james ritchi

7 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by adam james ritchi

USS New York. WTF??? This Is In Good Spirit?

What a great idea.  "Let's reclaim the scrap materials..." (this I'm ok with) "...from the worst case of human cruelty in modern history an…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

AAAArghhhhh UK Pope Rant

The over-pampered cynical old fraud is over here preaching to children for Satan's sake! I mean, forget turning on the tv, radio or reading…

Started by Fancy Nancy

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Fancy Nancy

Katy Perry with Elmo Clip Chucked over "Her Costume" Yeah, Right.   Anyone with me that it h…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

8 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Matthew

would you like to be a cyborg?

Humans, unlike most animals on Earth, are in a position to radically change their own bodies and minds.Some of the first concepts of cyborg…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

40 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

Blog Posts

A Brutal Attack in Pakistan

Posted by Noon Alif on October 25, 2016 at 3:30pm 0 Comments

Sagittarius - the archer

Posted by Brad Snowder on October 22, 2016 at 4:10pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service