Small Talk (1,717)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone here ever actually browse through a Christian Forum!?

I got bored this evening and decided to have some fun.     Instead of having fun and laughing at the silly remarks of the Christians - I be…

Started by Dustin

33 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

Organ donation*

Do you have a problem with someone demanding money for an organ? Let's say someone decides to donate his/her organs after death, but only i…

Started by Julien

68 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Docteur Stephan Halbeisen

Recent Bird and fish deaths. The faithful have put on their thinking caps...

Rationalists of Think, please weigh in. "When the term "dead fish" became a top Google search Wednesday, soaring past the likes of Lindsay…

Started by Thew

39 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Kris

Discovery to produce "The Exorcism Files"

OMG, WTF & Facepalm all at once.   Actual modern Vatican exorcism cases to be addressed in this new show.  Apparently if season 1 goe…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

15 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Matt

Someone stole my atheist bumper sticker.....

and I'm pissed!!! I have atheist decals on my windows but I had one magnetic bumper sticker that said "what's popular isn't always right an…

Started by Angie Baugh Stewart

26 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Natarajan Shanker

I Just Need to Know, Why are YOU here?

For the better part of my life, I've realized I was an atheist. I didn't know the term, but I always knew I didn't believe in god, or…

Started by Christopher McGuire

49 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

Kacem El Ghazzali , an update anyone?

I did sign the petition and was a bit shocked to see there are only a few more than 1800 signatures. It probably won't have much effect but…

Started by Denis C

0 Jan 4, 2011

Hate Mail from a frustrated Christian

Me and a few other atheists have been debating with a bunch of Christians online, and it seems one of them sent a rather nasty email to one…

Started by Anathema6205

27 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Grace H

More Pancakes! IHOP Restaurant vs. IHOP Church

OK, this is totally boring, but just couldn't resist adding another pancake discussion.   http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101230/us_nm/us_ihop

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Debating for the... Right reasons?

Let’s take a look at two popular creationists on youtube. One of them Jezuzfreek777, and the other Venomfangx. Now I’ve only watched a co…

Started by Bronson

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by doone

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service