Small Talk (1,265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If heaven exists, what do you want god to say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

This question has been asked of guests of The Actors Studio interview show and I have yet to hear the response that I would give to the que…

Started by Nix Manes

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

invention of lying

I have just been to a great film Ricky Gervais in The Invention of Lying. I just could not stop laughing, It is a must see for everyone. I…

Started by elaine kilshaw

1 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Kerry Murton

People do not put into account the HIDDEN COST of babies

So after reading through some of that abortion post I thought it would be a good idea to make a discussion about the hidden costs of having…

Started by Sophie

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by doone

Being A Good Person

Everyone here probably has heard Ray Comfort's "Are You a Good Person?" corny BS schtick, using the 10C to try and convince people they are…

Started by Nix Manes

0 Oct 8, 2009

Can The Political and Religious Right Be Funny Enough To Sway Opinion?

I think that comedy provides a huge and largely unrecognized influence on a person's view of the world. When someone or something is funny,…

Started by Nix Manes

11 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Shine

How Do Women Handle Being A Minority Of Non-Believers

This is an old question, and I've read a few things here, too, on the subject. But I'd like to ask a few specific questions and see if I ca…

Started by Nix Manes

12 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Danielle

Debaptise Yourself

The National Secular Society in the UK is now offering a "Certificate of Debaptism." It's officially tongue-in-cheek, but some people seem…

Started by Nix Manes

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Danielle

The Ever Present Veiled Threat

I recently received this little bit of intellectual drivel on a blog post. I posted a little blurb about Darwin and his struggle with Chris…

Started by Franklin Ayers

10 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Franklin Ayers

ROAST IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY YOU DAMN ATHEISTS!!!!

This was posted on a forum of mine, at the end of a long, religious debate, where I called her out on circular reasoning and blind faith. A…

Started by Charles Stover

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Brutus

9 Secrets of Truly Happy People

It’s pretty safe to say that at the end of the day, there are really only one or two things that truly matter. Making money, finding fame o…

Started by Morgan Matthew

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Nix Manes

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service