Small Talk (1,476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOD VS MONEY

its normally observed the relation between gods (especialy ibrahemic religion jewdithm christianity islam) and the massive wars in the ppl…

Started by safwat mahmoud

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Travel Network Couch Availability

I'm pretty new to TA, but I love what I have seen so far. The idea that we all can work together as a community to help each other is what…

Started by Joey Baker

13 May 4, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

Prayer Shuts Down the Brain

http://io9.com/5529904/study-shows-that-listening-to-prayer-halts-brain-activity That says is all. According to a study, the parts of the b…

Started by darwinbaby

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Michael R

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Christians. . .

For making me realize I don't EVER want to return!Really.  You should make it like an exclusive club and recommend an edict to your church:…

Started by Mario Rodgers

2 May 3, 2010
Reply by Nelson

Domestic Violence.

I realize I didn't have the most normal childhood. I was pretty much raised by my grandparents until my early teens. Later on, I lived with…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

12 May 3, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

Seriously?!

Is there no stopping this person?  How many times in one week do we get to see the same nonsense canned response from the same troll?

Started by Mario Rodgers

16 May 2, 2010
Reply by Graham E. Lau

What awesome misconceptions did you have as a child?

Random question of the day :] Enjoy! Okay, mine is lame! When I was a kid I thought sky scrapers were the con trails of passing jets. Share…

Started by Morgan Matthew

47 May 2, 2010
Reply by Dave G

UK Christian who refused counselling to gay man denied appeal

A UK judge has denied an appeal to a former Relate counsellor who refused to work with a gay man (as a sex therapist!) because of his belie…

Started by Owen

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Owen

Fear of Death

I was having a chat about my atheism with my supposed to be friends.The first friend asked me was I not afraid of being dead.Did anyone els…

Started by Natasha Kenny

40 May 1, 2010
Reply by caleb daniel

Take the Quiz - What do you really know about Iran?

Found on Alternet: Super Surprising Facts About 'Our Enemy' Iran Remind Us That We Don't Know Squat I scored 20/26. I allowed myself a 20…

Started by Jaume

6 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Jaume

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service