Small Talk (1,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What I love most about Think Atheist!

We all know when you have conversations with theists there always gets to a point where the theist becomes 'offended' by something you say…

Started by Dustin

4 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Allen Sneed

The Scarlet A contradiction

Hi everyone :) i hope you're all doing well. I've been so quiet on this site lately because I started a new job two months ago and things h…

Started by kelltrill

39 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Anathema6205

Exorcism Films

As an atheist, I can say that I enjoy them, but I enjoy anything macabre. Do you guys watch religious films like possession films?

Started by Anathema6205

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Anathema6205

2011 Calendar

Hey everyone!Since last year's calendars were such a success, we'd like to do them again this year. This time, however, we're doing a monta…

Started by Laura

159 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by James

How do you, as an atheist, view pride?

To Christians, pride is a vice.  ie. Satan fell from grace because of his "prideful" nature, but in reality, pride in oneself is NOT a vice…

Started by Cathy Cooper

2 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Cathy Cooper

Worrying trend of brainwashing.

Hi every one. My name is Daniel. I Am a 31 year old athiest father of two grils aged (Nearly) 5 and 1. This is the first Discussion I have…

Started by Daniel Williams

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by MetalOllie

Stephen Fry - QI

Hi all   Just wondering if anyone else on here watches QI (Quite Interesting)?   It is hosted by a british comedian and atheist named Steph…

Started by Jarrod Payne

10 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Brilliant" Programmer Commits Suicide

This is very sad. Bill Zeller, a Princeton Ph.D., committed suicide recently and left a 4,000-word suicide note, which is included in the l…

Started by Gilbert Carvey

1 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Galen

Anyone here ever actually browse through a Christian Forum!?

I got bored this evening and decided to have some fun.     Instead of having fun and laughing at the silly remarks of the Christians - I be…

Started by Dustin

33 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

Organ donation*

Do you have a problem with someone demanding money for an organ? Let's say someone decides to donate his/her organs after death, but only i…

Started by Julien

68 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Docteur Stephan Halbeisen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service