Small Talk (1,485)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reliable and trustworthy?

From my christian book:   Traditionally,people have accepted one or other of the major world religions as a reliable and trustworthy guide,…

Started by Natasha Kenny

0 May 11, 2010

When the religious get their hands on the education system

What are your thoughts on private schools?  Should they be allowed to set whatever policies they want no matter how discriminatory?http://w…

Started by Mario Rodgers

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by andyinsdca

Coffee break!

No yelling. No proselytizing. No cursing. Just. . . coffee break. I like Starbucks and a good French Vanilla from General Foods Internatio…

Started by Mario Rodgers

36 May 9, 2010
Reply by Eric

Not really a discussion, but a place to share with friends.

Okay, I hope I'm not breaking any other rules with this. Again, Morgan, please let me know. Who needs Wave! This is not slow, and most of…

Started by Monica McGee (Monicks)

37 May 9, 2010
Reply by Nickdrumr2

How to Raise Little Agnostics/Atheists

I am a parent of a curious little two year old and I am sure in a couple of more months he is going to get more inquisitive and probing. Ob…

Started by QM

4 May 9, 2010
Reply by QM

Atheist Dogma?

Recently I have heard that atheists have their own dogma. I have always responded to this comment with "the only thing that I am aware of t…

Started by Michael R

7 May 7, 2010
Reply by Bill

Another Christian homophobe outted as the thing he hates most! George Rekers, a Christian anti-gay lea…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by Apple

Religion and suicide?

One of my ex-wife's online friends is talking scary talk on devianart about ending it all and how she's a wretched creature who can't do an…

Started by Mario Rodgers

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Download National Day of Reason Cards!

Give National Day of Reason Mini Cards to your friends, or everyone you know! There are 6 cards per page, with 1 page on the document and t…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

0 May 6, 2010

its normally observed the relation between gods (especialy ibrahemic religion jewdithm christianity islam) and the massive wars in the ppl…

Started by safwat mahmoud

3 May 5, 2010
Reply by Dave G

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service