Small Talk (1,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An interesting debate at my blog

Guys and Gals of Think Atheist. I invite you to weigh in on this debate going on at my blog. I'd love to hear your opinions.From my blogpos…

Started by Martin Pribble

7 May 16, 2010
Reply by Reggie

I was searching for some things when I found this:

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 May 15, 2010
Reply by QM

Kids Book Recommendations

So I have a nephew who is about to turn 7.  This kid is WICKED smart.  However, his mom (my sister) is getting very evangelical with me, an…

Started by Wendy

0 May 14, 2010

Don't call me an atheist.

I don't want to be known by what I'm against.  I want to be known by what I'm for.  So call me an "advocate for reality based thinking."  XD

Started by Mario Rodgers

16 May 13, 2010
Reply by NuCLear_miNdEd

For all those that said bad things happen to atheists. . .

Funny how when I was a believer, my life was pretty crappy.  When my parents heard of my atheism, my mother told me "You won't get a job if…

Started by Mario Rodgers

13 May 13, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Religion book:   The word "tradition" means what is handed on from one generation to another. Tradition began with the small group of apost…

Started by Natasha Kenny

5 May 13, 2010
Reply by doone

Astrology and dancing?

Religion book:   In most countries with an Islamic majority,the following things are forbidden and punishable by the law of the state:   Ad…

Started by Natasha Kenny

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Ezekiel 23:20 WTF! Is this not the greatest passage ever?

After reading the bible over a year ago, i seem to forget about all of the "good" ones. but i like it even better like this. i get to find…

Started by brant feivou

14 May 13, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Human Rights=Christian Concern?

This has really annoyed me and is of course found in my religion book.   Consider Jesus... In Egypt: A refugee from despotic government   I…

Started by Natasha Kenny

0 May 12, 2010

Religion book:   A person's ability to apply his/her values to a particular moral problem and make a decision about what is the right thing…

Started by Natasha Kenny

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by doone

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service