Small Talk (1,340)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Go to church (or somewhere)

Harvard psychologist Daniel Gilbert, popularized on the three-part NOVA series, This Emotional Life, said, "Churchgoers are happier than no…

Started by Linda Turnipseed

13 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Linda Turnipseed

Pat Robertson

http://www.americablog.com/2010/01/pat-robertson-voodoo-doll-proceeds-to.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Fe

Started by Chris H

0 Jan 18, 2010

New Australian documentary about Atheists

Here's the link! I'm happy that this program profiling religions and faith is focusing on non-theists. I hope you watch it and let us know…

Started by Godless Girl

13 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

So apparently I'm a sex addict.

Well, at least according to this website thingie. Huh. Who would have thought. I mean, I know I think about -and want- sex more than most p…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

12 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Dan

File sharers rejoice

Three cheers for common sense and the good folk on the jury. Hopefully the tide will turn accross the world now that the fascists have a bl…

Started by a7

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by a7

Where to find an atheist (and cheap) wedding officiant?

So.. we went to the courthouse and got our wedding license today. Yay. We also found out the Justice of the Peace does 'weddings.' Um. Yay…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

7 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

T|A on iPhone

I love T|A & view it on my iPhone frequently. I understand that it is possible to both initiate discussion threads and to reply to pos…

Started by Eric VanDeGenachte

2 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Eric VanDeGenachte

Houston Billboard

I follow Think Atheist on twitter and last night I saw the tweet about the Atheist billboard in Houston....well I had to go find it since I…

Started by Tricia Lestarjette

17 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Any Atheist, Freethought, Humanist, etc. Organized Effort for Haiti?

Does anyone know of any atheist-based organization that is coordinating donations for Haiti relief efforts? Seems like a good time to put a…

Started by Frank

5 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Christianity Has No Foundation without Living Oracles.

If the religion is true we need living Oracles working miracles. Not a dead second had account brought to us by Roman Pagan Christians fou…

Started by Michael

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service