Small Talk (1,429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

if you can't run with the BIG dog=god stay on your own LITTLE PORch

francis hatin writes: THANKS 2 YOu&yoURs 4 US&Ours an OTHERS for BAnING aTHEISt FRANCIS HATIN exPLAIN if yoU thINK it reQUIRED I D…

Started by Morgan Matthew

31 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by AIMEE VAZQUEZ

Think Atheist Podcast

Hey Think Atheist, I'd just like to thank Synthaetica for yesterday's podcast, and for featuring my blog heavily in the content. If anyone…

Started by Martin Pribble

0 Apr 8, 2010

Darwin and Dawkins : The Prophets of Atheism Unveiled

Tomorrow night (Wednesday 17th March) the University of Plymouth Islamic Society will be giving a talk entitled Darwin and Dawkins : The P…

Started by CthulhuRisen

11 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Mr. Apostate

TalkShoe SUCKS!

Can we possibly get a new place to host the ThinkAtheist bi-weekly podcast? Talkshoe is terribly unreliable. On Sunday, we didn't even HAVE…

Started by Galen

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Possible Synonym for "Atheist?"

I'm doing a research study for school that will explore who atheists are within the constructs of positive psychology.  I'm only at the top…

Started by Gina

11 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Colin Mackay

Bill Donohue Needs to Step Outside with Me.

I'm stuck on this Donohue (Bill Donohue represents the Catholic League) stating that the Priests weren't Pedophiles. He claims that the maj…

Started by Gaytor

8 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

It's official. Christians are idiots.

Found this little tidbit surfing around.To see the logic of leaving God out of the equation, consider this: Frog + Princess’s kiss = Hands…

Started by Mario Rodgers

9 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Patchwork religion?

I wonder how many people tend to modify their Christianity by cannibalizing other religions?  I tended to do this when I was a Christian by…

Started by Mario Rodgers

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Nowhere in the bible does Jesus have a sword fight.

http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html This really made my week.  I wish my parents were as witty and resourceful as this guy was when I was…

Started by Jason Wagner

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by James

New Atheist "View of Religion" Categories?

I did some thinking when I was waiting for my younger sister to finish her appointment at a children's hospital. When examining the views o…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

RSS

Blog Posts

Kids Logic

Posted by Mai on February 28, 2015 at 5:33am 0 Comments

Forever Cursed

Posted by Nerdy Keith on February 25, 2015 at 8:00pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.