Small Talk (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DOVE WORLD OUTREACH CENTER Gainesville FL

Here I am in Gainesville whilst the world watches as plans are made to burn the Quarn. Nobody has come up with an appropriate response here…

Started by Faith Carr

10 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by No name

Reluctantly supporting Dr. Laura.

I generally hate Dr. Laura and everything she stands for. I find her arrogant, repressive, smug, pompous and intolerant. I.E. a perfect con…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

8 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Rocio Hernandez

Religious billboard advocating violence towards children.

You'll never guess what I saw while travelling through Arkansas on one of my runs.  A religious billboard using a very poor translation of…

Started by Mario Rodgers

6 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by No name

I knew it!

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-thinkingchristians.htma collection of studies that prove athiests are smarter people in general.

Started by Chelsea Sherman

6 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Nelson

Atheist Crusader?

Hello friends,I know you must be tired of hearing about my adventures on facebook, but I thought this would be an interesting discussion to…

Started by Mr Good Without God

17 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

An atheist "pope" for the online community

I think that we need an atheist "pope" for the online atheist community. A figurehead who could visit the Vatican and debate the head of t…

Started by Judas

15 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

I just got held up at my front door.

.....Really, not thirty minutes ago three armed men pulled up to my driveway as I brought my car in for the night.  I was pulling in and on…

Started by Andres Molestina

29 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Andres Molestina

I love scammers!

I love how they try to use "devoted christian" as if it is tugging at my wonderful american, christian heart. lol."Dear Friend,I am Mrs Mar…

Started by Sir de Home

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Sir de Home

The Amazing Virgin Pregnancy

A friend just sent this to me in my e-mail and I thought I would share this with you all! <3 People who grow up believing certain thing…

Started by Sophie

4 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by James

Giving something back to Hitchens

As most of us know, Christopher Hitchens has, as he poetically put it, abruptly become a finalist in the race of life. http://www.vanityfa

Started by Judas

12 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Why are atheists smart?

Posted by proudAthiest on May 3, 2016 at 11:14am 2 Comments

Saying Goodbye

Posted by Gary Bergeron on April 28, 2016 at 9:30am 6 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by