Small Talk (1,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pascal's Wager vs. Atheists Wager

I'm sure all of you brilliant minds on T.A. are familiar with the ridiculous logic of Pascals wager. If not, no worries here's a link to a…

Started by Bluradio

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by Lindsey

Just Something Fun to Think About

I wrote this as a post on the forum a little while back, and since then, I can't stop thinking about it. It's actually a pretty interesting…

Started by Christopher McGuire

9 May 28, 2010
Reply by Bill

Knowing best

This quote vame from a fictional book but I think it describes some (maybe all) religious people really well.I have changed it a bit."Relig…

Started by Natasha Kenny

1 May 27, 2010
Reply by Galen

The Greatest Show on Earth

I recently finished Dawkins' The Greatest Show on Earth and Coyne's Why Evolution is True. I will save my raving about them for another tim…

Started by Riv

15 May 27, 2010
Reply by Shine

Promotional wristbands

Yesterday afternoon I bought a wristband because the money was going towards a good cause.I think it would be a good idea for Think Atheist…

Started by Natasha Kenny

14 May 27, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

I wish I could figure out how to edit my profile/pic on the iPhone version.

Started by Kristin

1 May 24, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

pope visit to uk

Today I heard on the news that the pope who is coming to the UK in September, is asking the congregations today to give monet  in the coll…

Started by elaine kilshaw

0 May 23, 2010

Need help with personal issue...

I feel that irrational beliefs are potentially very dangerous for the individuals involved and the world as a whole and I therefore conside…

Started by Eddie Miles III

21 May 23, 2010
Reply by Reggie

When Ignorance is Dangerous: The Potentially Lethal Force of "Natural Healing"

Someone very close to me has a rare, incurable, degenerative disease called Friedreich's Ataxia. It is an autosomal recessive genetic condi…

Started by Shine

50 May 21, 2010
Reply by Shine

Pakistan V. FaceBook

Started by Andrew Lafont

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service