Small Talk (1,670)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking News: Satan Caught "Doctoring" Evolution Data! (humor)

By Eddie Miles www.theeverydayskeptic.com Evolutionary theory suffered a major setback today as it was announced that Satan, former fallen…

Started by Eddie Miles III

5 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Eddie Miles III

Chasm city, by Alastair Reynolds

Chasm City is a great, hard SF novel that primarily focuses on redemption. Without giving away the storyline, in the novel a man basically…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

0 Dec 27, 2010

Getting Caught at work With Think Atheist up!

I seriously was like, "CRAPPP ALT+TAB, ALT+TAB!" and I tabbed right back into Think Atheist lol!   My boss just walked by and saw me with T…

Started by Sophie

39 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Judith van der Roos

Jesus' birthday? I forgot?

The omnipotent creator of the universe, the Alpha and the Omega, the one who is everywhere and nowhere, who knows every human voice from an…

Started by Jason

0 Dec 25, 2010

Atheist Songs

During this time of oversaturation of Jesus tunes, I thought I would ask if anyone knows some good atheist/anti-religious songs. Rush is on…

Started by Norm Jensen

22 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Rob H

Help with research...

I was thinking about researching how much of the deficit could be paid down and how fast if we started taxing churches for their regular in…

4 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Eddie Miles III

My Christmas Wish

This was my FB post today:   Someone asked me why an atheist celebrates Christmas. I said that many Christians celebrate Halloween, and the…

Started by Janelle Campbell

17 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Janelle Campbell

The Power of Prayer (humor only)

By Eddie Miles www.theeverydayskeptic.com Power of prayer! Power of prayer! Power of prayer! You hear it everywhere! But as much as we hear…

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Dustin

Immortal Mice ?

I recently read an article that was very interesting indeed. It's about how harvard researchers found a way to reverse the aging process in…

Started by Snowcrash

0 Dec 21, 2010

Tourism boost for Wisconsin is a Miracle.

Tourism boost for Wisconsin is a Miracle.   Church affirms Virgin Mary apparition. Over 150 years ago, a Belgian immigrant woman saw a visi…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Ulean Breedlove

RSS

Forum

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin yesterday. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 18 hours ago. 10 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Keara quiroz yesterday. 18 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service