Small Talk (1,471)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Human Rights=Christian Concern?

This has really annoyed me and is of course found in my religion book.   Consider Jesus... In Egypt: A refugee from despotic government   I…

Started by Natasha Kenny

0 May 12, 2010

Conscience

Religion book:   A person's ability to apply his/her values to a particular moral problem and make a decision about what is the right thing…

Started by Natasha Kenny

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by doone

Each religion needs morals

Ive come to the conclusion that each religion and faith can be ignorant and arrogant. Because every time someone talks religion comes up th…

Started by NuCLear_miNdEd

0 May 12, 2010

Moving towards God

I've been going through my religion book (a more accurate name would be "christian book") and I've decided to post sections of it and see w…

Started by Natasha Kenny

2 May 11, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

Called to confront prejudice and intolerance

Christian book:   When people are baptised and confirmed,they are anointed to share in the work of Jesus himself.They are called to confron…

Started by Natasha Kenny

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by doone

Where are the statistics?

Christian book:   While it is true that large numbers of people have fallen away from the practice of religion,studies have also revealed a…

Started by Natasha Kenny

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by No name

Reliable and trustworthy?

From my christian book:   Traditionally,people have accepted one or other of the major world religions as a reliable and trustworthy guide,…

Started by Natasha Kenny

0 May 11, 2010

When the religious get their hands on the education system

What are your thoughts on private schools?  Should they be allowed to set whatever policies they want no matter how discriminatory?http://w…

Started by Mario Rodgers

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by andyinsdca

Coffee break!

No yelling. No proselytizing. No cursing. Just. . . coffee break. I like Starbucks and a good French Vanilla from General Foods Internatio…

Started by Mario Rodgers

36 May 9, 2010
Reply by Eric

Not really a discussion, but a place to share with friends.

Okay, I hope I'm not breaking any other rules with this. Again, Morgan, please let me know. Who needs Wave! This is not slow, and most of…

Started by Monica McGee (Monicks)

37 May 9, 2010
Reply by Nickdrumr2

RSS

Forum

An Atheist Time Capsule

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

9 dead, 46 wounded by gunfire in Chicago

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by matt.clerke 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) in Small Talk. Last reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek) yesterday. 3 Replies

New site

Started by umar in Announcements. Last reply by Unseen 3 minutes ago. 58 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 5 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service