Small Talk (1,712)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gimme that Christian Side Hug!!! (LLOOOLLL)

I dare you to get through this entire video without feeling gross ...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnmTiqEikg&feature=related

Started by Dustin

41 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by M

Italian charm bracelets

Are any of you familiar with the Italian modular charm bracelets? They were really big around where I live about 8 years ago and some frien…

Started by wisp

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Aim

This is what I believe.

I have never "voiced" my beliefs before but I had this need to write and this is what came out...or at least a brief rough draft of what go…

Started by Duck Tricks

19 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerry Horne

Mental terrorism

I had a terrifying dream that gave me a lot to think about.  In the dream, a bunch of terrorists had kidnapped me.  I think they wanted inf…

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Jan 19, 2011

A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

So here's a reply I received from a Christian when I posted a question to the believers on a thread: Why do YOU believe in god? To summari…

Started by Anathema6205

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

The Holy Land

Has anyone been to those places considered holy by christians (and others)? Did you feel anything special while you were there? Were you th…

Started by Julien

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

Atheist Song Lyrics!

So, I just wanted to post this for any rock music lovers out there but since the original article displays a link to generate sales (which…

Started by Eddie Miles III

0 Jan 18, 2011

FUN THREAD! Post what gifts you have received by Theists who know you are Atheist!

Ok , so I finally get to the church this morning that I am the pianist for , and to my surprise a little CD was laying on the piano.     On…

Started by Dustin

30 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Andrea

Is debating even worth it...?

I'm finding that more often than not debating with people is becoming rather frustrating. I'm talking about debating with Atheists as well,…

Started by Bronson

30 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Cathleen Sessions

Feeling proud.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf67hosKnY1qbauyyo1_500.jpg   When people like this call you evil, be proud.   When I know my views incit…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Forum

Proof Near Death Experiences may in fact be real

Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Ron Humphrey Jul 29. 1 Reply

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen Aug 3. 12 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service