Small Talk (1,533)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SECupp is a Unicorn who lives in a magic garden

[I created this on my blog and I am reposting this here to gather feedback - if this works I will start a Facebook page]SE Cupp (American R…

Started by Kirk Holden

4 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

I've finally realized. . . I hate the Catholic Church!

Yes.  My dislike of that mindless purveyor of filth and outdated doctrines has grown to full grown hatred, and I realized it when I replied…

Started by Mario Rodgers

7 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Essay from a non-athiest, interested in hearing your honest opinion

Here is an essay I've wrote, the result of a lot of pondering on the subject. Would be happy to hear your honest opinions! Intended only to…

Started by John Smith

64 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by No name

Has anybody checked out the movie "Penance"

It's a disgusting but supposed true story about this sick religious man who wanted to purify strippers. There's nothing on the internet abo…

Started by Esther Rhymes

4 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

The Importance of Skepticism

Thought this was an interesting article and well worth sharing. Apologies if its already on here somewhere or if there's a better place for…

Started by Samantha

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Pj Corona

Fear Driven Generation

I'm sitting with an uncle at a family reunion last month and it became clear to me that his right wing politics is fear based. Everything t…

Started by Gaytor

29 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Attitude to atheists etc in America

Thought this might be of interest regarding the above. I would be pleased to hear what is thought of this actually amongst Americans..http:…

Started by elaine kilshaw

7 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by sukhdeep

"Spiritually Bankrupt" Dan rathers on the ongoing church scandal and cover up.

This story is absolutely huge to me. I have an enormous respect for Dan Rathers for his integrity as a reporter so I will not attempt to ma…

Started by Kris Potter

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Haha Good Luck

While browsing celebutard gossip blogs this afternoon, I came across this little number and thought it was amusing.  I guess Katy Perry's d…

Started by baddy

5 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Cool! Another Atheist!

I always knew my brother-in -law was pretty cool. But today he, my wife and I were talking at our nephew's 1st birthday party. He brought u…

Started by James

8 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

My life in the middle east

Posted by proudAthiest on February 10, 2016 at 5:00pm 7 Comments

Ray Comfort, By Phone

Posted by JustinTetro on February 9, 2016 at 3:35pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by