Small Talk (1,591)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Don't talk about Christmas! You're insulting my religion!"

Okay... So this was not mail... rather it was a discussion between me and my zealot family in which they said something so rediculous that…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

26 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Kris Potter

Atheism and the Arts.

I am a fine artist, and in the future i intend to be a professor of art theory. I am also a "free thinker" or an atheist. Studying ar…

Started by adam james ritchi

7 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by adam james ritchi

USS New York. WTF??? This Is In Good Spirit?

What a great idea.  "Let's reclaim the scrap materials..." (this I'm ok with) "...from the worst case of human cruelty in modern history an…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

AAAArghhhhh UK Pope Rant

The over-pampered cynical old fraud is over here preaching to children for Satan's sake! I mean, forget turning on the tv, radio or reading…

Started by Fancy Nancy

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Fancy Nancy

Katy Perry with Elmo Clip Chucked over "Her Costume" Yeah, Right.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/865344--sesame-street-cancels-airing-of-katy-perry-elmo-duet?ref=nf   Anyone with me that it h…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

8 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Matthew

would you like to be a cyborg?

Humans, unlike most animals on Earth, are in a position to radically change their own bodies and minds.Some of the first concepts of cyborg…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

40 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

Whats more important, facts, faith, or being right

Interestingly this has to do with a recent comment to one of my articles, (I am a political columnist/ Libertarian/ Atheist bent) that said…

Started by Jesse Mathewson

6 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Jesse Mathewson

Were people like Newton religious or forced to appear religious.

I would like to compile a list of scientist or people of reason that many religious organizations claim hold over. Many of these figure wh…

Started by Michael Jon Axl

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Jon Axl

Off Topic: An Atheists Playlist

This is off topic, but I consider a pretty musical person. I pretty much listen to any and all.  It's possibly to associate religion with m…

Started by Nathan Wolf

8 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Nathan Wolf

You will probably make fun of me for this but...

You will probably make fun of me for this but I was visiting a christian singles dating site recently and found this:I am 31 and have been…

Started by Jon Heim

23 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service