Small Talk (1,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do you think atheist?

This has been on my mind for awhile and it is a simple question that I would like you all to answer.  The word "why" is why I am here! I AL…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kris Potter

Chris Hayes said on Keith Olbermann's show that there are no atheists in foxholes!

Do people think that just because there is a hint of danger that we all just become believers?

Started by bocakiki

9 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bill

Will we ever see a world without religion?

I doubt it'll be in any of our lifetimes but do you think it is possible there will exist a day when religion is  practically gone from soc…

Started by Brady

13 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

I pwn a Muslim something fierce!

Interesting conversation between me(Mario Rodgers) and a Muslim(Blue2volf) part is…

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Jun 1, 2010

"Courtyard of the Gentiles"

"We, as believers, must have at heart even those people who consider themselves agnostics or atheists," he said. "When we speak of a New Ev…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 May 31, 2010
Reply by Hank Hell

Importance of afterlife in theistic belief.

The more I think about it, the more it seems that one of the biggest, if not the biggest reason theists believe is the promise of afterlife…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

8 May 31, 2010
Reply by Joe O'Brien

I need advice. (not think atheist related)

I have no idea who to talk to in real life about this. Me and my family are stumped, depressed, tense, anxious..I'm posting on here because…

Started by Desirai

4 May 30, 2010
Reply by Desirai

I know there is no god because I believe it

What do you think? Can you know for sure there is no god or gods just because you haven't been convinced by someone else's proof? Can you…

Started by Sid Knight

22 May 30, 2010
Reply by Sid Knight

Good Things Thread 5/28/10

If people like this, maybe we can keep it going.I need some cheering up, so I'm going to list three things that are good in my life.You do…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 May 29, 2010
Reply by James

Pascal's Wager vs. Atheists Wager

I'm sure all of you brilliant minds on T.A. are familiar with the ridiculous logic of Pascals wager. If not, no worries here's a link to a…

Started by Bluradio

2 May 29, 2010
Reply by Lindsey

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service