Small Talk (1,622)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Last Day of Your Life: What would you do?

Let's delve into the realm of apocalyptic hypotheticals! An asteroid (or meteor, whichever suits your sense of imagined doom) has been disc…

Started by Shine

107 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Joli

This is a wonderful site for wallpapers: I have searched ( ) for some walls and ended up se…

Started by Loop Johnny

0 Nov 13, 2010

Christopher Hitchens accepts the first Logidea University Honorary PhD In Heresy!

During the luncheon prior to the "Atheism Poisons Everything" debate held September 7th, 2010 in Birmingham, Alabama, Logidea U.'s Dean of…

Started by Sydni Moser

0 Nov 13, 2010

Atheist clothing

anyone know where to buy atheist clothing? been wanting a "charles darwin is my homie" shirt for a looong time. :)

Started by Shayne Pooran

5 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Andy

Prayer request to an atheist..umm...

This is an invite from a pentecostal friend of the family. The facebook "event" was called Prayers for Bailee, and was directly sent to me…

Started by Jon Heim

15 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Rex M

Lets blow some stuff up...

In the name of science!!!! I would like to know who would be able to do some chemistry work?!?!!!!! Its not for homework or school or anyth…

Started by Seth B Rollings

0 Nov 8, 2010

Giant Jesus statue completed in Polish town, Poland – A gigantic statue of Jesus that Poles claim is th…

Started by Jon Heim

26 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by M

Jesus Returns Home

This is extracted from here. God: Hey kiddo! Welcome back up!Jesus: … God: Man, you look great! Long time no see. You want some ice cream?…

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Obnoxious xtian music

A theist yet skeptical friend of mine sent me a link to a song on YouTube. It is called "God is not a White Man." The song tries to paint a…

Started by Gold Guy

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

I definitely do NOT believe in a god. I was wondering what would happen to us after death.. Has anyone on T | A ever died? Literally died…

Started by Seth B Rollings

23 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

Blog Posts

Posted by Noon Alif on October 19, 2016 at 8:00pm 1 Comment

Posted by Jake LaFort on October 19, 2016 at 11:22am 4 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service