Small Talk (1,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Magazine Recommendations?

I'm thinking about getting a magazine that is about science, skepticism, and critical thinking. You know, something most of us here would e…

Started by Alex

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Alex

Any Artists Out There?

Are you an atheist artist?  Do you include religious imagery in your work - either intentionally or unintentionally?  I was thinking about…

Started by Cecilia

3 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Cecilia

Dawkins Hate Mail

just been looking through Richard Dawkins Website at the letters he receives,wow does he get some bad ones!have a look at them,their classe…

Started by justin gold

22 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by justin gold

Gimme that Christian Side Hug!!! (LLOOOLLL)

I dare you to get through this entire video without feeling gross ...    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnmTiqEikg&feature=related

Started by Dustin

41 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by M

Italian charm bracelets

Are any of you familiar with the Italian modular charm bracelets? They were really big around where I live about 8 years ago and some frien…

Started by wisp

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Aim

This is what I believe.

I have never "voiced" my beliefs before but I had this need to write and this is what came out...or at least a brief rough draft of what go…

Started by Duck Tricks

19 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jerry Horne

Mental terrorism

I had a terrifying dream that gave me a lot to think about.  In the dream, a bunch of terrorists had kidnapped me.  I think they wanted inf…

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Jan 19, 2011

A callous and hateful reply from another Christian

So here's a reply I received from a Christian when I posted a question to the believers on a thread: Why do YOU believe in god? To summari…

Started by Anathema6205

41 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Raymond

The Holy Land

Has anyone been to those places considered holy by christians (and others)? Did you feel anything special while you were there? Were you th…

Started by Julien

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Loop Johnny

Atheist Song Lyrics!

So, I just wanted to post this for any rock music lovers out there but since the original article displays a link to generate sales (which…

Started by Eddie Miles III

0 Jan 18, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service