Small Talk (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baccalaureate Advice?

As senior year of high school winds down, thoughts turn toward end of the year festivities.  Senior breakfast.  Mock graduation.  Senior tr…

Started by Jordan Leigh

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Shine

Homophobic Muslim Woman appointed to British Politics U.K. just got its first female Musli…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

1 May 18, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Death of the RDF Forums

An interesting blog about the forums over at  It is only one side of the story, but if half of it is true, then I find…

Started by Reggie

12 May 18, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

I'm afraid for the future of America

Something is starting, and it's starting in Texas, but I'm worried this mentality might spread to the rest of the country.  I think America…

Started by Mario Rodgers

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Bill

Religion quiz

Today we had a religion quiz and were doing it in groups.My friends are christians and we were group 1 with group 2 behind us.I was answeri…

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 May 17, 2010
Reply by Natasha Kenny

An interesting debate at my blog

Guys and Gals of Think Atheist. I invite you to weigh in on this debate going on at my blog. I'd love to hear your opinions.From my blogpos…

Started by Martin Pribble

7 May 16, 2010
Reply by Reggie

I was searching for some things when I found this:

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 May 15, 2010
Reply by QM

Kids Book Recommendations

So I have a nephew who is about to turn 7.  This kid is WICKED smart.  However, his mom (my sister) is getting very evangelical with me, an…

Started by Wendy

0 May 14, 2010

Don't call me an atheist.

I don't want to be known by what I'm against.  I want to be known by what I'm for.  So call me an "advocate for reality based thinking."  XD

Started by Mario Rodgers

16 May 13, 2010
Reply by NuCLear_miNdEd

For all those that said bad things happen to atheists. . .

Funny how when I was a believer, my life was pretty crappy.  When my parents heard of my atheism, my mother told me "You won't get a job if…

Started by Mario Rodgers

13 May 13, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service