Small Talk (1,349)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To conform or not to conform...

I was sitting on the bus going home today. There was a woman handing out little Christian booklets to those who sat near her on the bus. Wh…

Started by A. Okafor

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by No name

Atheists care for pets post rapture

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com Are your pets ready for the rapture?

Started by bocakiki

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by bocakiki

Bible prophecy: Proof that Facebook is the Antichrist!

All in good fun, of course, don't panic...but it seems the End Times are here! Biblical proof that Facebook bears the Number of the Beast!…

Started by Reason

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

If you got a chance to ask Richard Dawkins a question, what would YOU ask him?

I have the privilege of hearing Richard Dawkins and may other free thinkers at The Rise Of Atheism | 2010 Global Atheist Convention. We may…

Started by Jin-oh Choi

15 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Youtube debate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJQBljC5RIo&feature=email Pretty good debate going on, I might be winning :) He keeps pulling the Stalin…

Started by Byron Lumley

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

The Second Coming

A few of you know have read some of my comments, and even perhaps have read my geek blog about evolution.  And I've made some conciliatory…

Started by Charles Kennett

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Aggressive atheism

I like this bloke. He thinks exactly the same way as I do. Please forgive me if this video has already been viewed as I'm still new to Thin…

Started by Robert Wort

10 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Robert Wort

700 Club

Every organization has shortcomings as they are run by human beings. Now,to the criers over Pat Roberston's remarks(it's an old story-he sh…

Started by dr howard davis

49 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by dr howard davis

My Life, anyone with a similar story?

I was made to go to church consistently as a child. I never took what was said seriously, but then again, I thought it was just a form of s…

Started by Christopher McGuire

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Lord Atheist

Tebow issue

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/letters/fl-tim-tebow-lead-letter-20100127,0,3405596.storyCheck out a letter to the editor from a f…

Started by bocakiki

1 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Doug Reardon

RSS

Forum

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Ari E. S. 11 minutes ago. 2 Replies

The Crisp Sounds Of Reality

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Ari E. S. 19 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Police accountability and Michael Brown

Started by Gallup's Mirror in Society. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 30 minutes ago. 175 Replies

Penises vs eyeballs & teeth

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 37 Replies

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service