Small Talk (1,402)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patchwork religion?

I wonder how many people tend to modify their Christianity by cannibalizing other religions?  I tended to do this when I was a Christian by…

Started by Mario Rodgers

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Nowhere in the bible does Jesus have a sword fight.

http://www.27bslash6.com/easter.html This really made my week.  I wish my parents were as witty and resourceful as this guy was when I was…

Started by Jason Wagner

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by James

New Atheist "View of Religion" Categories?

I did some thinking when I was waiting for my younger sister to finish her appointment at a children's hospital. When examining the views o…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Nathan Hevenstone

What Religion are You Ready to Convert to? Healthcare Bill

Last night I got a crazy email from my uncle asking if it were true. He knows not to send chain mail without verifying it. I call him on pr…

Started by Gaytor

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Jason Wagner

Humanist vs. Atheists?

I have read this article published today in the Huffington Post, Secular Humanist Takes on New Atheism. The article plots those like Dawkin…

Started by Frank

19 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Empathy

In my limited experience, I have noticed among some of the theists I am around that they seem to have an altered sense of empathy in certai…

Started by Jordan Leigh

10 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

For anyone who doubted the danger and insanity of "New Age Occult" crap ... here's something to change your mind.

Monday, March 29, 2010 The Danger of the Occult and New Age Medicing - The Atheist Goddess rails on the Occult. [See! Atheists aren't just…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Carnivore, Herbivore or Omnivore...

Right.. since no one else opened up this discussion (That I know of.. and if this is a double up, please let me know so I can delete this)…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

155 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Talking to God!??!?!

http://www.titane.ca/igod/ Yes, Atheists you can also talk to God. This is a program under the Alice Project, where God is now a bot

Started by Andrew Lafont

5 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by James

A New Christianity?

Reading and listening to this NPR coverage, Jesus Reconsidered, about author and evangelist Brian McLaren puts me thinking that he knows th…

Started by Frank

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Apple

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Unseen 40 minutes ago. 117 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 54 minutes ago. 23 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Davis Goodman 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service