Small Talk (1,393)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A New Christianity?

Reading and listening to this NPR coverage, Jesus Reconsidered, about author and evangelist Brian McLaren puts me thinking that he knows th…

Started by Frank

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Apple

Lord's Resistance Army

Joseph Kony (born ca. 1962) is the head of the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), a guerrilla group that is engaged in a violent campaign to est…

Started by Fargone

2 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by GT

World didn't blow up

I was walking to my nephews' school to walk them back home.  On the corner of the school crossing were a couple people handing out fliers. …

Started by Mario Rodgers

3 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Kevin Smith too fat to fly?

Wow. So. Yeah. I apparently owe Fancy Nancy an apology. (Carry over from the 'What's Wrong with Skinny' discussion.) http://www.thedailybea

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

12 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by zoolady

anybody here an ex-member/current member of

commune?intentional commune?co-housing?eco-village?can you share the experience and knowledge of living there pls?msg me...thanks in advanc…

Started by Danair Joa Estrare

0 Mar 27, 2010

Online posting?

I, the Defeating one bible chapter at a Time, I am on Facebook. Theists want me to stop 'Bashing' their religion. What a Theist Posted: "…

Started by Andrew Lafont

3 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Whitney

Cluster-Hump Wednesdays

Responding to a comment on someone else's blog - that we atheists can all go clusterhump ourselves - my new Hot4Jesus Post is dedicated to…

Started by Christine Vyrnon

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Eric Snyder

Is Atheism a "disease"? Can atheists & believers co-exist?

On Saturday, I frequented Twitter, as I usually do, to get away from the stresses of college life. Lizz Robbins (@Lizzs_Lockeroom) stated t…

Started by A. Okafor

15 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by marissa

The greatest of religious "evils"?

All things considered about the harm religion can do in the name of a non-existent entity, which of these would you say was the worst offen…

Started by Mario Rodgers

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Whose life sucks and why? Give me your perspective!

So, we know the great 'angry atheist' myth is mostly untrue. Happiness is subjective, but taking a look around our little community, a lot…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

21 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Lord Atheist

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 19 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Virgil 46 minutes ago. 30 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Erock68la 2 hours ago. 63 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 19 hours ago. 6 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service