Small Talk (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jewels Falling From Heaven In The Church In Puerto Rico

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y_qb2OApNMw&hl=en_US&fs=1&">&l…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

0 Mar 7, 2010

"Better Watch Out!" - My First Youtube Hate Comment! HOORAY! :P

Okay.... so I'm assuming that everyone that makes freethinker youtube videos gets hate comments, and or threats.   Well I am PROUD to say t…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

4 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by David Miller

Has Richard Dawkins latest Analogy Misfired?

There was something in my newspaper (uk) about Richard Dawkins having to ban ppl from his site ... I only skimmed the article but when I co…

Started by Fancy Nancy

48 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Reggie

So My Dad is Dying. What's an Atheist to do?

I got a phone call last night that I didn't return until this morning. My Dad is dying due to some material breaking away from his lungs an…

Started by Gaytor

25 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Pinko Commie

Interesting conversation on religion on Deviantart

My ex-wife was having a crisis of faith and posted a journal on Deviantart.  It's interesting because when I was a believer, she didn't, an…

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Mar 2, 2010

Catholic Church gets angry at movie makers.

It would seem that the Brazilian Catholic Church is seeking restitution against Columbia Pictures over the destruction of Christ the Redeem…

Started by Mario Rodgers

11 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Is Richard Dawkins basically a fundamentalist?

Tinker observes that Dawkins has all the hallmarks of fundamentalist religion: Vehemence Narrow-mindedness Intolerance Is he basically jus…

Started by louise :)

65 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Pwnzoring a believer

Is it really appropriate to put a believer in his place when he didn't really ask for it?  I think that's what I just did a while ago on an…

Started by Mario Rodgers

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by James

Something to ponder.

So, here's an interesting thought.Let's say that you were to find significant evidence that the reality that you perceive is nothing more t…

Started by Kris

20 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by CJoe

Believing in God helps relieve depression?

Found this link on another forum I go to.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587386,00.html?test=latestnews"The "Big Man Upstairs" is getti…

Started by Mario Rodgers

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Tracey

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service