Small Talk (1,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheism into Alcoholicos Anonymous.

I am a AA's member since year 2000. I never relapsed, never drink again. When I came in to AA I was a guy with faith, a religious guy, a ch…

Started by Carlos Lopez

16 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Carlos Lopez

John Shelby Spong

Over the year I have had done really interesting reading of the works of Spong.  Its interesting to watch a man renounce his God and yet ho…

Started by Richmond

0 Jan 28, 2011

TAG...you're it. ``Just for fun``

Once you've been tagged, cut and copy these questions. Paste them down below as a response and answer them.1) What motto do you live by and…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

You know you're really into D&D when....

...you look at this and say to yourself "Stupid bastards! You should have used a trebuchet!"

Started by Professor Tanhauser

0 Jan 27, 2011

Today's Facebook Post

After reading many Christian posts, where they spout that the key to happiness is found through Jesus Christ, I just knew I needed to post…

Started by Janelle Campbell

2 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Angie Shields

Opinion vs fact

What measurement would you use to determine is anything is in fact a fact or an opinion?

Started by Roger tholen

28 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Cathy Cooper

A question for 'veteran heathens'

I have a question for those that haven't been part of any religion or haven't believed that there is any god for at least 15-20 years. What…

Started by Julien

33 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by T A A

Favorite Freethought Songs

I was driving along with my I-pod on random and on kicked A Perfect Cricles version of Imagine. I have at least a dozen songs that are athe…

Started by Gaytor

17 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Chuck B.

Atheize the Dead

I did a forum search and can't believe someone hasn't already posted this.   Atheize the Dead   I atheized Jerry Fallwell. Weeee! 

Started by Carl

4 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Cecilia

500+ Atheism vs Theism debates.

If you love listening to or watching atheist debates,i found this webpage full of them.I haven't watched t.v in bed since finding this site…

Started by justin gold

10 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service