Small Talk (1,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astrological Bullshit.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="">&l…

Started by Esther Rhymes

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Nelson

Darwinist government.Youtube comment.

I just saw this comment.It makes me wonder what is better for the world.Praying or actually doing something.I think the Think Atheist membe…

Started by Natasha Kenny

7 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Some more help please.

Got two more comments. This is the comment I sent (thanks to Reggie): If god commanded you to kill babies would you do it happily?If god is…

Started by Natasha Kenny

13 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Velogiraptor

Please help me with youtube comment.

There is this person on youtube who I'm having a little conversation with.I need some help with three comments.   This is the latest commen…

Started by Natasha Kenny

15 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Are You Spiritual?

Would you say you are spiritual?  How do you define spirituality?  Can spirituality and atheism co-exist?  Positive psychology (my current…

Started by Gina

13 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by James

Freethinker Group

There is a local freethinker group for my city on, and I finally made it out to the monthly dinner meeting this week. My wife an…

Started by James

1 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Why do you think atheist?

This has been on my mind for awhile and it is a simple question that I would like you all to answer.  The word "why" is why I am here! I AL…

Started by Sophie

22 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kris Potter

Chris Hayes said on Keith Olbermann's show that there are no atheists in foxholes!

Do people think that just because there is a hint of danger that we all just become believers?

Started by bocakiki

9 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bill

Will we ever see a world without religion?

I doubt it'll be in any of our lifetimes but do you think it is possible there will exist a day when religion is  practically gone from soc…

Started by Brady

13 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

I pwn a Muslim something fierce!

Interesting conversation between me(Mario Rodgers) and a Muslim(Blue2volf) part is…

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Jun 1, 2010

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service