Small Talk (1,412)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gaia hypothesis

I just found out about this ideal, the "Gaia hypothesis". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesisI haven't read that much of it yet, s…

Started by Silenus

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by doone

Were most of the founders non-Christian?

39 people signed the Constitution. I have seen several times posted "the majority of the founders were not Christian". Is this statement tr…

Started by Michael R

7 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Rainman

Ancient humans clearly thought that the rain, sun, wind, snow, hail, clouds were all thrown about by "someone upstairs".   Factor in all th…

Started by Brenda Joanne

2 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Mario Rodgers

Time to cross the line?

I feel as if i'm standing on a line.... on the east side of the line there is my family and friends. On the west side of the line is the kn…

Started by Daniel Miller

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Coming Out Atheist...

Hello all, I am planning on putting together a book consisting of moving stories of people coming out to their friends and family about the…

Started by Mr Good Without God

4 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brenda Joanne

Obama authorizes assassination?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36208306Thoughts?  I can't believe the president of the United States has authorized the targeted killing of so…

Started by Mario Rodgers

18 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

On Buddhism

Perhaps I'm a "weekend warrior" skeptic, but I've said before that Buddhism is the only religion that I admire and respect and will likely…

Started by Mario Rodgers

10 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Paul

If God. . .

If God in all his power suddenly came before you and said "Behold, atheists!  You are wrong!  Now bow before me in reverence!", would you k…

Started by Mario Rodgers

29 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by CJoe

I really hate getting into religious discussions with my family

I usually try to never rock the boat and get my family members to reject religion and other elements of superstitions.  However, without fa…

Started by Mario Rodgers

10 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Owen

Science 1 Religion 0

My family were talking about how many ribs were in a human and what the difference was between man and woman.  My father is a preacher and…

Started by Mario Rodgers

11 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Parker

RSS

Religion Virus

Blog Posts

Fruit of the Womb (Loss Edition)

Posted by Carol Foley on January 21, 2015 at 5:04pm 4 Comments

Who didn't see this coming? :(

Posted by Davis Goodman on January 21, 2015 at 2:22pm 11 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service