Small Talk (1,596)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giant Jesus statue completed in Polish town

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101106/ap_on_re_eu/eu_poland_giant_jesusSWIEBODZIN, Poland – A gigantic statue of Jesus that Poles claim is th…

Started by Jon Heim

26 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by M

Jesus Returns Home

This is extracted from here. God: Hey kiddo! Welcome back up!Jesus: … God: Man, you look great! Long time no see. You want some ice cream?…

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Obnoxious xtian music

A theist yet skeptical friend of mine sent me a link to a song on YouTube. It is called "God is not a White Man." The song tries to paint a…

Started by Gold Guy

4 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

Death

I definitely do NOT believe in a god. I was wondering what would happen to us after death.. Has anyone on T | A ever died? Literally died…

Started by Seth B Rollings

23 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Seth B Rollings

Trick or Treat-- THEN REPENT!

So I take my daughter trick or treating for the first time with her little friend Alex, and at home I pull THIS out of her bag: There wa…

Started by Ava Wilson

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by justin gold

End of the Earth Postponed And 10 failed Doomsday Predictions

It's a good news/bad news situation for believers in the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. The good news is that the Mayan "Long Count" calendar may n…

Started by Jon Heim

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Amy Fry

My first groups - Recruiting -

Hey. I love the group system on the website. Every group is like a specific trait.  I felt like something was missing and I created 2 more.…

Started by Loop Johnny

0 Oct 27, 2010

Pro-Atheist Van spotted

Saw a van when driving into Vienna, Austria where the back said "There's probably no God so stop worrying and enjoy life!" All of it was in…

Started by Frank

5 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Being Called a Fool on FB

Been looking for a home, tried one forum but for some reason my settings/cookies or something would not let me stay logged in long enough t…

Started by Angie

7 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Angie

Facebook Updates

Here is a recent FB update from a friend of mine: "Unfortunately, God isn't as passionate as you are about your intellectual reasoning abil…

Started by CJoe

1 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

RSS

Forum

godandscience.org?

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 6 hours ago. 11 Replies

Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 2 Replies

Forced to accept grace

Started by Ole Fredrik Skjegstad in The Bible, The Koran, and other scripture. Last reply by Simon Mathews 6 hours ago. 40 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service