Small Talk (1,616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you think Ben Stiller will mind?

I wonder what Ben Stiller's reaction would be if he found out this atheist just donated money to his foundation for rebuilding Haiti.

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Nov 21, 2010

Secular Christmas Day (SCD)

I have come up with this idea because of being confronted by theists whom hold the opinion that atheists only want to be part of Christmas…

Started by Chris H

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Chris H

Google Translate

In Japanese,  お大事に is a common phrase that's read as "odaijini"  and it means "take care of your health".But when you enter this text into…

Started by Bok

6 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

I came up with this drivel on the fly at Facebook.

When Super Dude, righteous warrior acting on behalf of Ultra Mysterious and Invisible Cloud Guy, kicked out the snakes for being "uncool",…

Started by Mario Rodgers

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Music on personal pages

So I've been on T|A over a year and I find getting to know people through their home pages and their blogs a very appealing feature of the…

Started by T A A

95 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

John 2: 15-16

My niece's idiot fundy husband just posted this on FB  "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love…

Started by Bill

35 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by AndyMeanie

From Regretsy: Holy Smokes!

Now here's a Jesus I could get behind hanging out with.  (Click image to go to the seller's Etsy listing) Also, the comment thread at Reg…

Started by Laura Foster

0 Nov 19, 2010

Elegy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974554/ I just saw this movie and I loved the music and the dialogue like :David Kepesh: I think it was Betty…

Started by Hameed

8 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Hameed

Why Jesus Christ is not the solution for African Americans.

Jesus and his followers in conservative Christan government never heard your cry! If there is any segment of the society that has been…

Started by knowgodnopeace

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

westboro baptist: coming to a town near you.

So..we've all heard about the hatred this group of people are spreading, but who would have thought that they would come close enough to ef…

Started by Jon Heim

15 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Justine Robinson

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service