Small Talk (1,717)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dreams

I want to talk about dreams. Not the kind that you have while you sleep. Did you had dreams while being a child? What did you wanted to do…

Started by Julien

57 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Amariah White

Suicide Bomber Prematurely Killed by Spam

From Wired: Would-Be Suicide Bomber Killed by Unexpected SMS From Mobile Carrier An unexpected and unwanted text message from a wireless…

Started by Samuel H. Kenyon

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Julien

Can you Criticise Atheism?

I read a reply by Laura Foster and at the end of the point it said "Beliefs, however, deserve all the criticism they get." It got me thinki…

Started by Amelia

34 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by T A A

Audit Exposes Billions of Missing Prayers, More Gods May Be Required (humor)

By Eddie Miles www.theeverydayskeptic.com Last month, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services conducted an exhaustive audit into t…

Started by Eddie Miles III

0 Feb 2, 2011

Should blind people drive?

I was reading this article and after I finished I saw two comments below stating the posters' disagreement with this.   Mark Riccobono, the…

Started by Julien

3 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Julien

Technology, Gifts, and How do I Make it Stop!

This has nothing to do with religion or anything pertaining to why we are here. But it's a safe place to ask a question.    My wife loves t…

Started by Gaytor

4 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

Has anyone ever heard of a christian comedian?

I was watching comedy central yesterday, then some stand-up dvd's and then the simpsons (i was bored) and then a thought hit me, are there…

Started by Amelia

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

have u guys seen the movie you dont know jack?

it's pretty good and has a couple of interesting religion conversations and it stars al pacino so is worth watching :)

Started by natanael

1 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Julien

Its my Birthday

Feel free to wish me well LOL = )

Started by justin gold

21 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by justin gold

Thanks for all the Phelps protest ideas. They were great!

Thanks for all the great poster ideas. We counter-protested with the Westboro Baptist Church folks here in Kansas City tonight. I was h…

Started by Violet Chartreuse

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Violet Chartreuse

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service