Small Talk (1,623)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get your popcorn - Tony Blair - Christopher Hitchens debate Tonight

I have only recently heard about this and I am sure it will become a classic. Tickets for the debate in Toronto - the sixth in a semi-annu…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

6 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Swearing for Atheists

The other day, I gave myself a minor injury and almost said 'God Dammit!'   I just said 'Dammit' finally.    Yes we have "fuck" and "shit"…

Started by Cathleen Sessions

30 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Galen

Hello there, misses god.

Hello there, misses god.Why did you do it?  Was it for fun? Was it for pain? Was it for cash? Wash it for love? I guess we'll never know I…

Started by Timothy Van Uytfang

0 Nov 25, 2010

Pompous Theist meme Lol. For more, and original content, visit You can post your OC…

Started by Loop Johnny

1 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Reddit /atheism/ I discovered yesterday. Found out they have an atheist panel. My eyes are stuck. Upvote?

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Poem/Song - Curse Me

So I am a poet and a songwriter, and just wanted to let you guys in on one of my recent pieces. Its basically a response piece to a woman w…

Started by Matt Hossan

0 Nov 22, 2010

Asia McGowan...

This is no hate mail. If you guys were looking for some humorous moronic "hell notes" you'll have to look at some of the other posts. This…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Do you think Ben Stiller will mind?

I wonder what Ben Stiller's reaction would be if he found out this atheist just donated money to his foundation for rebuilding Haiti.

Started by Mario Rodgers

0 Nov 21, 2010

Secular Christmas Day (SCD)

I have come up with this idea because of being confronted by theists whom hold the opinion that atheists only want to be part of Christmas…

Started by Chris H

3 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Chris H

Google Translate

In Japanese,  お大事に is a common phrase that's read as "odaijini"  and it means "take care of your health".But when you enter this text into…

Started by Bok

6 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service