Small Talk (1,711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone ever heard of a christian comedian?

I was watching comedy central yesterday, then some stand-up dvd's and then the simpsons (i was bored) and then a thought hit me, are there…

Started by Amelia

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

have u guys seen the movie you dont know jack?

it's pretty good and has a couple of interesting religion conversations and it stars al pacino so is worth watching :)

Started by natanael

1 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Julien

Its my Birthday

Feel free to wish me well LOL = )

Started by justin gold

21 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by justin gold

Thanks for all the Phelps protest ideas. They were great!

Thanks for all the great poster ideas. We counter-protested with the Westboro Baptist Church folks here in Kansas City tonight. I was h…

Started by Violet Chartreuse

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Violet Chartreuse

Leave a message.

I think I'm going to start carrying around a little notepad with me in my car. This is a picture I found in one of Break.com's photo galler…

Started by Jon Heim

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Mr Good Without God

Nominate Your Favourite Atheist Resources (nominate Think Atheist in the multiple categories)

Nominate Your Favorite Atheist Resources The 2011 Readers' Choice Awards on About.com About.com's 2011 Readers' Choice Awards will showc…

Started by justin gold

8 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Julien

Atheism into Alcoholicos Anonymous.

I am a AA's member since year 2000. I never relapsed, never drink again. When I came in to AA I was a guy with faith, a religious guy, a ch…

Started by Carlos Lopez

16 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Carlos Lopez

John Shelby Spong

Over the year I have had done really interesting reading of the works of Spong.  Its interesting to watch a man renounce his God and yet ho…

Started by Richmond

0 Jan 28, 2011

TAG...you're it. ``Just for fun``

Once you've been tagged, cut and copy these questions. Paste them down below as a response and answer them.1) What motto do you live by and…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

You know you're really into D&D when....

...you look at this and say to yourself "Stupid bastards! You should have used a trebuchet!"

Started by Professor Tanhauser

0 Jan 27, 2011

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Fornax - the furnace

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 25, 2017 at 5:14pm 0 Comments

Gemini - the twins

Posted by Brad Snowder on June 18, 2017 at 1:58am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service